Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill As a self-improvementcel these thoughts constantly run through my mind.

B33troot

B33troot

Officer
★★★
"It's too late. You're too ugly. And you're too old. Self-improvement won't make an iota of difference in your life."

"Even if you self-improve enough to become the absolute best version of yourself in terms of physique, personality, finances, style etc., women will still reject you because your face is ugly. You will not qualify to be on any woman's list of dating options, let alone be the boyfriend or husband of her desires."

"Even if you self-improve enough to absolutely mog your previous self, you will still be mogged by every dude on the average woman's list of dating options. In fact, the ugliest dude on the average woman's dating list will mog you to the moon and back."

"If by some miracle, you self-improve enough to get a girl to think you're good looking enough to be her boyfriend, you'll screw up and lose her because as a literal 40 year old virgin, you have zero experience with women and have no idea how to take things forward or escalate. You will have no idea what to do when you get your big opportunity to be intimate with her. Your lack of romantic experience will catch up with you and you will screw up and weird her out. She'll sense that it's your first time with a woman and will think there's something seriously wrong with you. Then she'll dump you and go find a man who, unlike you, has romantic experience and knows how to handle a woman."

"At the end of your so called self-improvement journey, you will have absolutely nothing to show for all your efforts. No GF. No wife. No kisses. No hugs. No hand holding. No morning texts. No good night texts. Nothing. Absolutely nothing. You will finally realize that you wasted all your time and energy because you didn't attain that one thing you wanted: a GF or a wife"

"It's over. It never began. Stop self-improving and just end yourself already".

Last edited:
Same. I will never look good but I can always look better.

No self improvement for your face

The questions you need to answer clearly are these: how much of a hurdle to you need to overcome to look acceptable to women? How much do you need to qualify in their eyes? How ugly are you? Are you irredeemable?

I wish I could just self improve my autism away

The questions you need to answer clearly are these: how much of a hurdle to you need to overcome to look acceptable to women? How much do you need to qualify in their eyes? How ugly are you? Are you irredeemable?

I'm ugly but not disfigured or deformed. So I can only work on improving my body, personality, finances, stylingstyling etc.

But I'm worried that even after self-improving I still won't be good enough for a woman because of my face.

Even if I max out all my stats, I'll have to compete with guys who've also maxed out those same stats and have a nice face.

Since the face is the first thing women notice, I'll be rejected right off the bat. I have no reason to think a woman would want to be with an ugly faced dude when she has a whole roster of good looking dudes orbiting her.

Last edited:
Since the face is the first thing women notice, I'll be rejected right off the bat.
How ugly is your face? Are you very recessed? Are you ethnic? Dark skinned?

How ugly is your face? Are you very recessed? Are you ethnic? Dark skinned?

I look like the guy in my avatar, Lance Henriksen. But with a better hairline.

I look like the guy in my avatar, Lance Henriksen. But with a better hairline.
You could use a better jaw and better eye area then.

A part of me believes self-improving might help me ascend.

But another part of me believes it's all futile, because of the reasons listed out in the OP.

At this point, I feel like self-improving is like buying lottery tickets. The odds are impossible but I just need to win once.

A part of me believes self-improving might help me ascend.

But another part of me believes it's all futile, because of the reasons listed out in the OP.

At this point, I feel like self-improving is like buying lottery tickets. The odds are impossible but I just need to win once.
I noticed that pretty much everybody here is bluepilled to some extent. It's hard to live if you have no hope at all. As you said, your situation is comparable to the odds of winning the lottery. Mine is even worse than that. The question is if you want that hope to run your whole life. I think that is weak personally. But then again we're just humans and I'm a pretty good example that it doesn't work if you have no hope for this life. It is simply too brutal, I'm not a machine that can just ignore the desire to be loved and to connect with other people.

My mind just tells me I’ll fail at whatever attempt to make things better in the first place.

:blackpill:

I noticed that pretty much everybody here is bluepilled to some extent. It's hard to live if you have no hope at all. As you said, your situation is comparable to the odds of winning the lottery. Mine is even worse than that. The question is if you want that hope to run your whole life. I think that is weak personally. But then again we're just humans and I'm a pretty good example that it doesn't work if you have no hope for this life. It is simply too brutal, I'm not a machine that can just ignore the desire to be loved and to connect with other people.

My efforts to self-improve are akin to the flailing motions a drowning man instinctively performs to try and get out of the water. It most probably will not work, but it's just something I'm doing to try and escape inceldom. I must find a way out or die trying.

The little hope I have keeps me going and helps me push through the days.

"It's too late. You're too ugly. And you're too old. Self-improvement won't make an iota of difference in your life."

"Even if you self-improve enough to become the absolute best version of yourself in terms of physique, personality, finances, style etc., women will still reject you because your face is ugly. You will not qualify to be on any woman's list of dating options, let alone be the boyfriend or husband of her desires."

"Even if you self-improve enough to absolutely mog your previous self, you will still be mogged by every dude on the average woman's list of dating options. In fact, the ugliest dude on the average woman's dating list will mog you to the moon and back."

"If by some miracle, you self-improve enough to get a girl to think you're good looking enough to be her boyfriend, you'll screw up and lose her because as a literal 40 year old virgin, you have zero experience with women and have no idea how to take things forward or escalate. You will have no idea what to do when you get your big opportunity to be intimate with her. Your lack of romantic experience will catch up with you and you will screw up and weird her out. She'll sense that it's your first time with a woman and will think there's something seriously wrong with you. Then she'll dump you and go find a man who, unlike you, has romantic experience and knows how to handle a woman."

"At the end of your so called self-improvement journey, you will have absolutely nothing to show for all your efforts. No GF. No wife. No kisses. No hugs. No hand holding. No morning texts. No good night texts. Nothing. Absolutely nothing. You will finally realize that you wasted all your time and energy because you didn't attain that one thing you wanted: a GF or a wife"

In a nutshell, my best may not be good enough.

Everyday, I swing between "If I self improve, I might ascend" and "Just give up. It never began".

I die inside everytime I consider the possibility that I may not ascend even after self-improving.

If you have to try it really never began for you

Last edited:
If you have to try it really never began fir you

I know. But something inside me is pushing me to self improve. I think it's my instincts kicking in trying to force me to do something about my situation.

I know. But something inside me is pushing me to self improve. I think it's my instincts kicking in trying to force me to do something about my situation.
Alright go for it

The best path forward for you is to moderately self improve. Go as far as you feel is necessary to acquire a gf. If you try and still can't get one, that will put to rest any doubts and prevent any regrets. My personal belief is that we were born at the worst possible time to be a male. I personally live so that I can have a genetically perfected son who I can transfer my knowledge to and so that he can experience something I never could experience, namely having a great social and romantic life.

Which is why it's probably a good idea to just give up after a while and any self-improvement you end up doing is only for your own self and nothing else.

Bump for self-improvementcels.

so truw

cant self improve your currystink

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back