Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Even if a foid was interested in you ...

Holy FUCK. So FUCKING true
It's over if you have no game or a bad personality.
He didnt say personality, he said being NT and common hobbies are important

He is an incel. He never had unpaid sex when I last talked to him a few months ago. I doubt it changed. And he’s a bloatcel gym coper now.
He is goodlooking, can frequently attract women and has plenty of tinder matches. Therefore he is NOT an incel.
I can still remember the stories. For example when some party hoes wanted to sleep at his place (LOL).
Bitches are attracted to Moeggels. Therefore he is not an incel. End of story.
If he is so batshit retarded low IQ that he can't even have basic conversation with bitches who already want to suck his cock because of his looks alone, well, he then is such a low IQ retarded piece of shit that he should just throw himself in front of an oncomming train out of self-respect in my oppinion.

Human brain is complex and there’s many reasons why one might act that way, it’s a legitimate disorder. If you’re a stuttering bitch you can’t just say “I won’t do that anymore”. At that point it’s basically hardwired into you.
Joke's on you. I know a stutterer and he has been working on his stutter for the past years with great success. He can now have conversation and only stutters very rarely. He also has a long-term girlfriend.
You have proven my point. a) you can practice and learn these things b) dating is 98% looks

He is goodlooking, can frequently attract women and has plenty of tinder matches. Therefore he is NOT an incel.
I can still remember the stories. For example when some party hoes wanted to sleep at his place (LOL).
Bitches are attracted to Moeggels. Therefore he is not an incel. End of story.
If he is so batshit retarded low IQ that he can't even have basic conversation with bitches who already want to suck his cock because of his looks alone, well, he then is such a low IQ retarded piece of shit that he should just throw himself in front of an oncomming train out of self-respect in my oppinion.
He’s kinda based, he posts pics of his encounters now https://looksmax.org/threads/destroying-hypergamy-cope.747103/
Joke's on you. I know a stutterer and he has been working on his stutter for the past years with great success. He can now have conversation and only stutters very rarely. He also has a long-term girlfriend.
You have proven my point. a) you can practice and learn these things b) dating is 98% looks
well it depends on how severe your anxiety or whatever other mental disorder is. Some people are just born with fucked up brain wiring, others get bullied and humiliated everyday, some are a mix of both. I’m sure your friend isn’t that bad.

good post, that's why ascension is a practically impossible for incel

If she was interested in me, that would mean she'd somehow be interested in my looks. So, like, she'd be just fucked in the head and to her, ugly men like myself would be considered attractive. And when a foid likes your looks, she doesn't give two shits about your personality.

He’s kinda based, he posts pics of his encounters now https://looksmax.org/threads/destroying-hypergamy-cope.747103/
We already know that he can't rate. He's rating other men way below what they are. He always said that he was ugly and rated himself low, when everybody who knows him can confirm that he's a Chad. He's calling these guys "subhumans" when they're average to above average looking. Moeggels is the most braindead moron these forums have ever seen and I would be happy if he killed himself because I've never seen someone more braindead than this dude.
He's a braindead moron who can't rate, that's why he thinks these dudes with the girls are ugly, when in reality they're mogging this whole forum to hell and back.
Thank god there are some people with a brain on looksmax who are telling him how fucking retarded he is.

Last edited:
We already know that he can't rate. He's rating other men way below what they are. He always said that he was ugly and rated himself low, when everybody who knows him can confirm that he's a Chad.
He's a braindead moron who can't rate, that's why he thinks these dudes with the girls are ugly, when in reality they're mogging this whole forum to hell and back.
The ones whose faces you can see are between kinda ugly and average.
They mostly seem to be skinny manlets too.

Good thread also chad is rare anyways but no one truly non NT and rotting can hold a true Ltr with their lifestyle. Ascension will just be a pump & dump

The ones whose faces you can see are between kinda ugly and average.
They mostly seem to be skinny manlets too.
If that's ugly for you you don't know what ugly is then.
They also aren't skinny, they're mostly perfectly normal BMI.

If that's ugly for you you don't know what ugly is then.
They also aren't skinny, they're mostly perfectly normal BMI.
They’re not ugly in a way that they’re painful to look at. They just look like asexual beings that if you were to ask people here, would get 0 attraction from foids.
Also they’re typical skinny/ skinnyfat normcucks that would get blown away by a gust of wind.

They’re not ugly in a way that they’re painful to look at. They just look like asexual beings that if you were to ask people here, would get 0 attraction from foids.
Also they’re typical skinny/ skinnyfat normcucks that would get blown away by a gust of wind.
Nah, they're pretty solid htn

>htn

Holy fuck… and you said others can’t rate. Not one guy there is above average. Stop coping.
They have these chicks because they are htn.
Many dudes look worse, are fat, pale nerds with glasses etc. that's the below average. the dudes in the pics are average or above, which is proven by the fact that they can pull these bitches.
You sound like an abused dog who can't deal with the fact that these dudes look fine and therefore get the bitches.

They have these chicks because they are htn.
Many dudes look worse, are fat, pale nerds with glasses etc. that's the below average. the dudes in the pics are average or above, which is proven by the fact that they can pull these bitches.
You sound like an abused dog who can't deal with the fact that these dudes look fine and therefore get the bitches.
Instead of admitting that average looking guys can get pussy you try to claim that these dorky nobodys are HTNs. HTN is stop 20% these guys are nowhere near that. Fatcel is volcel.
These guys are average in the pool of men who aren’t retarded enough to not be able to wipe their own asses. Stop coping.

Good post OP.

Women are all about "red flags." Which is just a trendy pop-psychology word for things they won't fuck.

We talk a lot about a few of them; I.e. height, face, race. There's some acknowledgement of NT.

Nobody here seems to talk much about game, "rizz" or conversation / social skills. I think the reason might be that social skills has "skills" in it, therefore there's this autistic notion that being cool is something you could somehow learn. I.e: the uncool could in theory learn to be cool; therefore, poor conversation and lacking social skills doesn't count, even though it results in inceldom.
(Which only goes to show how much autism there is here imho. Does a high representation of autism in the incel forum illustrate the NT pill, or the game pill? Or both??)

We hardly talk at all about the framework that women operate their requirements and their hard NOs under. We have a lot of single-issue copers here who believe (and INSIST) that whatever pill they've latched onto, is the ONLY thing there is, be it height, face, race, or whatever. That's a fool's delusion. If you read the blackpill writing of St. Wilkes McDermid, he observed that women in London where he was, cared about height, race, and wealth or some other manifestation of power. He also saw that women's requirements for a man to be desirable were that you must have at least two of those three.

I would suggest that a lot of bros here know that to be true also. Anyone who's ugly but not the ugliest ever, and yet can't score. Anyone who's a bit quirky and odd, but nowhere near as odd as some, and yet can't score. Anyone who's not short enough to blame manlethood, but isn't tall enough to ride the halo of tallness. Anyone who lives in that mid zone of the venn diagram of pills, where you just aren't quite enough in multiple areas, and the nett result of it is inceldom. There's no one problem that you can point to as being clearly 100% the problem. But the result is clear: nobody wants to fuck you, and you see no signs that anyone will ever want to fuck you.

I would suggest that that's the middle ground of inceldom that a lot of us probably live in, but nobody wants to talk about it much, because we love our absolutes. And people who have loud shouty voices with which to talk about their height, face or race tend to rule the roost around here, and they shout down everything else as "cope."

But I suspect quite a few can probably relate with this.
You aren't the Elephant man, or voldemoort, or a shut-in, rocking-in-the-corner mental patient. You aren't a freak show tier, catastrophic disaster in any one area.
And you aren't a 5'2" balding curry neet on the sex offender list who career peaked as a janitor, you aren't some caricature of general total personal failure.
But whatever you are lacking in, it's enough. It's bad enough. The net result is the same. You're alone in the world, you're starved of intimacy, you're starved of touch, and you can only watch as people all around you enjoy the life you don't even want to dream about any more, because your heart can't stand it. Nobody notices, nobody cares, and you can't say anything about it because it makes people uncomfortable.

Good post OP.

Women are all about "red flags." Which is just a trendy pop-psychology word for things they won't fuck.

We talk a lot about a few of them; I.e. height, face, race. There's some acknowledgement of NT.

Nobody here seems to talk much about game, "rizz" or conversation / social skills. I think the reason might be that social skills has "skills" in it, therefore there's this autistic notion that being cool is something you could somehow learn. I.e: the uncool could in theory learn to be cool; therefore, poor conversation and lacking social skills doesn't count, even though it results in inceldom.
(Which only goes to show how much autism there is here imho. Does a high representation of autism in the incel forum illustrate the NT pill, or the game pill? Or both??)

We hardly talk at all about the framework that women operate their requirements and their hard NOs under. We have a lot of single-issue copers here who believe (and INSIST) that whatever pill they've latched onto, is the ONLY thing there is, be it height, face, race, or whatever. That's a fool's delusion. If you read the blackpill writing of St. Wilkes McDermid, he observed that women in London where he was, cared about height, race, and wealth or some other manifestation of power. He also saw that women's requirements for a man to be desirable were that you must have at least two of those three.

I would suggest that a lot of bros here know that to be true also. Anyone who's ugly but not the ugliest ever, and yet can't score. Anyone who's a bit quirky and odd, but nowhere near as odd as some, and yet can't score. Anyone who's not short enough to blame manlethood, but isn't tall enough to ride the halo of tallness. Anyone who lives in that mid zone of the venn diagram of pills, where you just aren't quite enough in multiple areas, and the nett result of it is inceldom. There's no one problem that you can point to as being clearly 100% the problem. But the result is clear: nobody wants to fuck you, and you see no signs that anyone will ever want to fuck you.

I would suggest that that's the middle ground of inceldom that a lot of us probably live in, but nobody wants to talk about it much, because we love our absolutes. And people who have loud shouty voices with which to talk about their height, face or race tend to rule the roost around here, and they shout down everything else as "cope."

But I suspect quite a few can probably relate with this.
You aren't the Elephant man, or voldemoort, or a shut-in, rocking-in-the-corner mental patient. You aren't a freak show tier, catastrophic disaster in any one area.
And you aren't a 5'2" balding curry neet on the sex offender list who career peaked as a janitor, you aren't some caricature of general total personal failure.
But whatever you are lacking in, it's enough. It's bad enough. The net result is the same. You're alone in the world, you're starved of intimacy, you're starved of touch, and you can only watch as people all around you enjoy the life you don't even want to dream about any more, because your heart can't stand it. Nobody notices, nobody cares, and you can't say anything about it because it makes people uncomfortable.
Actually one of the most intelligent things I have read on this forum, had to check to make sure i'm indeed on incels.is

Yes, i've seen this countless of times. You see a manlet and he'll constantly make posts about how manletism is a death sentence and nothing else matters except for height. Then you'll see an ugly guy who's tall and he'll say akshaully women don't care about height. And you also see ugly guys in every way who think that basic fucking social skills don't matter to normal people lol. There are probably many reasons why anyone here is sexless, some are ugly, some are autistic, some are both. The end result is that we're undesirable to women.

It's hilarious. 99% of people on this forum are so deluded. It's obvious that genes come in packages because the average IQ here is severely below the average normie range.

i never go out so probably the girl would cheat on me and/or leave me because i stay at home all day and barely can hold a conversation with anyone
That's exactly what I was thinking too

Fuck off with this retarded bluepilled mentality when literal deadbeat normies get with other foids in the same or worse situations. A ton of guys can easily lie if it’s a ONS, I certainly would if I met the requirements. A htn rotter can easily find some e-foid who also rots on discord 16 hours a day, I’ve seen this shit happen before, looks will always halo you and make it possible for people to hear you out.