Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Even geeks have GF...

BCNincel

BCNincel

Officer
Brutal

@Pumkin

You tell what happened to me. Even the weirdos, freaks, quiet... had girlfriends. I was a weirdo my whole hs. With a difference with you. I didn't double efforts because I was so autistic and socially retarded that I didn't even know what to say after "hey, what's up?" and I was terrified by the constant bullying I received. Women gave me terrible negative reinforcement. I was basically a shadow in the back of the classroom in the last year of hs, when they got tired of bullying me, making fun of me etc, they ALL ignored me en masse. It was so brutal. It seems like science fiction that you say "I doubled my efforts" with who??? how could you?? my level of autism, social inhibition, negative reinforcement and social retardation were so brutal that I was unable to make friends with anyone, NOT EVEN WITH GEEKERS, WEIRDS ETC

[UWSL]Your post has made me relive traumas and pain from the past and now I feel really bad... how brutal everything has been...:cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:[/UWSL]

You tell what happened to me.
Your genetically inferior parents fucked?
Even the weirdos, freaks, quiet had toilets
I'm quiet and weird and never had a toilet,prolly because of this and not my lack of jawline.
was a weirdo my whole hs.
Same

my level of autism, social inhibition, negative reinforcement social retardation were so brutal
Same and they still are,actually they're probably worse.

View attachment 597065

@Pumkin

You tell what happened to me. Even the weirdos, freaks, quiet... had girlfriends. I was a weirdo my whole hs. With a difference with you. I didn't double efforts because I was so autistic and socially retarded that I didn't even know what to say after "hey, what's up?" and I was terrified by the constant bullying I received. Women gave me terrible negative reinforcement. I was basically a shadow in the back of the classroom in the last year of hs, when they got tired of bullying me, making fun of me etc, they ALL ignored me en masse. It was so brutal. It seems like science fiction that you say "I doubled my efforts" with who??? how could you?? my level of autism, social inhibition, negative reinforcement and social retardation were so brutal that I was unable to make friends with anyone, NOT EVEN WITH GEEKERS, WEIRDS ETC

[UWSL]Your post has made me relive traumas and pain from the past and now I feel really bad... how brutal everything has been...:cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:[/UWSL]
Yep

The only nerds in my school that ascended were the 6 foot white nerds. They alway found someone looks matched then immediately became total sportball normgroids with a house, a wife, and a kid :feelsrope:

i thought i could make up for lost time in college :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

I remember I felt the same way when this jewish autist I was acquainted with in hs told me he had a gf and that they had sex. Felt so brutal getting mogged yet again. How was he able to do it but not me? I hate this gay earth