Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Even doomguy isn't safe from the wrath of normies

N

newbiecel

Could've been chadlite
★★★

They can't help but talk about how ugly the new doomguy is, when in reality he just lost his Hunter eyes, eye space, and perfect nose. JFL nobody is safe. Demon Slayer? Nope. Just a ultra-coping statusmaxxed giga-ogrecel.

Last edited:
fucking normies will ruin everything

You can literally save humanity from hell but your bad eye area will be the only thing normies will remember

Isn’t DOOM eternal supposed to be stylized? I’m not shocked the 8 foot tall ogre man looks a little. Well...

459D95F1 1496 4355 BA79 F110339FA5A2

He looks the same besides the hair and wider eyes.

wide eyes is a death sentence

Lookism as always present in normshits minds

This proves that you could literally cure cancer and still get shat on if you're ugly.

I hate normnigs so goddamn much.

You can literally save humanity from hell but your bad eye area will be the only thing normies will remember
You could literally find the cure to cancer but all they'll care about is your subhuman jaw

This proves that you could literally cure cancer and still get shat on if you're ugly.

I hate normnigs so goddamn much.

Your intellect, sacrifices, struggles, and accomplishments... None of it means anything, if you don't have the right genetics.

Over for ogrecels

I dont think he was ever supposed to be handsome so why is everyone bitching about it?

The face looks goofy because they designed his eye area to look "bad ass" from behind the visor of his mask, which you can now see through. The modelers didn't take into account the face wouldn't have looked as good without the helmet on.

Jfl imagine having a jaw like that

even a fucking 6ft chiseled jaw hunk of muscle doomsmarine who kills demons all day isn't safe from female (mostly gay dudes) standards, FML

this is the ideal male face, you may not like it but this is what peak performance looks like

Fuck normalfaggs

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back