Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Euthanasia is now legal for the non-terminally ill, but you have convince the medical professionals that you’re worthy of death

TheIncelStaresBack

TheIncelStaresBack

Officer
★★★★
How would you do it, what would you tell them?

Also, how euphoric would it feel to convince them and then to set up your appointment for your suicide:

“Yes, next thursday at 10am is fine... Come a little early for paperwork? Ok, sure.”

This would be the beginning of a emergency room tbh.

Where is this possible? I think I have the best qualifications.

I'd tell them "I'm an agoraphobic 5'6 incel with aspergers and a sub 5 face"

Then immedietally get the next available appointment

lol I'm not even worth a euthanasia, maybe if I do something greatER

How would you do it, what would you tell them?

Also, how euphoric would it feel to convince them and then to set up your appointment for your suicide:

“Yes, next thursday at 10am is fine... Come a little early for paperwork? Ok, sure.”

Lmao euthanasia is so gay like if you're intent on suicide nobody can stop you.

How hard is it to kill yourself just approach a cop from 200 meters with a kitchen knife and you'll get suicided or drown yourself in a lake

Tell them if you don't get it then you might be forced to let out your angER

Lmao euthanasia is so gay like if you're intent on suicide nobody can stop you.

How hard is it to kill yourself just approach a cop from 200 meters with a kitchen knife and you'll get suicided or drown yourself in a lake
Most of the guys who wanna suicide just don't have the guts to do it themselves Iam afraid.

Just overdose on sleeping pills and then climb in the freezer. Has the same outcome as any euthanasia

I would walk in , say hello, they will pick me up , tie me into a bed and kill me without even asking. I guess am worthy to die !!! There is a special place in hell for me.

I’m a registered lolicon

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back