Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

European map of how many truecels there are based on nationality

Nikalas

Nikalas

5'6 sperg
★★
1a33b1b18c074798333c7172229ae94e

If you are from Southern europe you should kill yourself
Eastern Europe is bad but there are a lot of tall and blonde people there so its not all bad
Then we have the giga chad lands of Northern Europe
And this is by nationality, not by population, I.e not counting in immigrants

shut up. JBW is law. most whitecels are fakecels

just go to asia and cuck asian men

wtf? spain is 100% not on the same tier as someplace like fucking romania. jfl.

This map is mostly your chances in that specific country, most people cant afford geo maxxing, this is not a geo maxxing map

thats a pretty good strategy except for the fact its reliant on making location-unspecific wealth, or already having fuck tons of money to live off for years and years.

This map is mostly your chances in that specific country, most people cant afford geo maxxing, this is not a geo maxxing map
so you think inceldom is the same level in germany vs fucking serbia? because im pretty sure theres way more incels in germany then serbia dude jfl

thats a pretty good strategy except for the fact its reliant on making location-unspecific wealth, or already having fuck tons of money to live off for years and years.
doesn't cost a lot to vacation in an asian country for a month or so

so you think inceldom is the same level in germany vs fucking serbia? because im pretty sure theres way more incels in germany then serbia dude jfl
I wonder why that could be, hmm maybe because germany has a much much higher population size maybe hmm

what is the point to vacation for a month out of the year and fuck women? wouldnt it be the same thing to just see a whore in your own country more frequently at that point? its only "ascending" if you can stay there long term.

dont know how you could classify "making it out" or "ascending" as having a good life 1 month of the year.

I wonder why that could be, hmm maybe because germany has a much much higher population size maybe hmm
percentage wize you fucking idiot. if you think people suffer from inceldom at the same % rate in some backwater town in kosovo vs a german city you are delusional.

its common fucking knowledge that inceldom is higher the more (((developed))) a country is.

JFL at thinking the local rate of inceldom is the highest in the literal places where its the most easy to find women and where the highest percentage of people live normal lifes compaired to westernized nations.

you are so fucking stupid its unbelievable

percentage wize you fucking idiot. if you think people suffer from inceldom at the same % rate in some backwater town in kosovo vs a german city you are delusional.

its common fucking knowledge that inceldom is higher the more (((developed))) a country is.

JFL at thinking the local rate of inceldom is the highest in the literal places where its the most easy to find women and where the highest percentage of people live normal lifes compaired to westernized nations.

you are so fucking stupid its unbelievable
You clearly don't know anything about the blackpill, the blackpill states no matter the circumstances a woman will find you disgusting if you are ugly, that is true even in subhuman countries where its "easier" to find a girlfriend. Sure it may be easier to find a girlfriend in serbia if you are serbian but the girl wont find you attractive nor love you, its just happens to be the only compitition around in serbia, any serbian female would dump a serbian male for a german chad in micro seconds

Anti Italian Scumbag

so youre talking about geomaxxing, but you literally just said

dimwit
No I am not, thats why I put Serbia as higher truecel country than germany, because you would have to be a chad from germany not to be a truecel in serbia, thats what I meant. Most men in serbia are ugly while most men in germany are not, thats why serbia has more truecels according to my map, I literally don't know how to make this any clearer

No I am not, thats why I put Serbia as higher truecel country than germany, because you would have to be a chad from germany not to be a truecel in serbia, thats what I meant. Most men in serbia are ugly while most men in germany are not, thats why serbia has more truecels according to my map, I literally don't know how to make this any clearer
more "truecels" if they were to geomaxx, you mean. your map is who has the easiest chance of fucking pussy if they geomaxx.

because if your map was who fucks the most pussy in their own countries, then it would be completely inverse of what you have here

more "truecels" if they were to geomaxx, you mean. your map is who has the easiest chance of fucking pussy if they geomaxx.

because if your map was who fucks the most pussy in their own countries, then it would be completely inverse of what you have here
If I change the meaning of the map to "ugliest to hottest men according to women" would you agree?

Why did you put the British in green? :feelshaha:

If I change the meaning of the map to "ugliest to hottest men according to women" would you agree?
yes but again thats not neccisarly relevant to inceldom. if 10% of men are incels in germany vs only 5% of men are incels in serbia, then why does it really matter which one is hotter? theyre still getting more pussy.

it only matters which one look better for purposes of geomaxxing.

Why did you put the British in green? :feelshaha:
While most memes would say british people are ugly this is not true

Left is british right is italian, in my humble opinion the british man is much more attractive (no homo)

what kind of indian, white worship thread is this. get the fuck out you weird fetishists. go play hoi or something

Nordic blondes with blue eyes love Southern European men; the Italian, the Spanish, the French handsome, dark-haired men. They go there on holiday alone or with woman-friends to fuck. Greece, Turkey and Cyprus also are sex tourism destinations for Northern European blondes.

How the fuck is the UK green lmao. It’s full of subhuman cucknics and white trash. Considering it’s the most obese country in Europe, that alone should make it yellow

Rest of the chart is accurate although I think some Balkan countries are quite tall

Last edited:
How the fuck is the UK green lmao. It’s full of subhuman cucknics and white trash. Considering it’s the most obese country in Europe, that alone should make it yellow

Rest of the chart is accurate although I think some Balkan countries are quite tall
I already said why you fucking nigger, also as I said ethnics are not counted

all europeans are fakecels

I already said why you fucking nigger, also as I said ethnics are not counted
There are a lot of UK born ethnics

Plus the UK should be higher up just because of how bad the situation is there. Even if they are more attractive on average, the UK is full of locationcels.

over for balkancels

Did you just put the bri'ish and irish in the good looking category?

This am from southern europe jbw applies even to ugly fat fucks

There's absolutely no way Southern Europeans are under Easterners. Southerners have insane halos thanks to the general belief of them being good-looking sex gods, to the point of Southern Europe being a prime destination of female sex tourists. Just try to find a single foid that has ever come to an Eastern shithole like Poland or Romania specifically to have sex with the men there (I unironically tried, and doing that as a Slav was pretty brutal ngl:feelscry:).

Nordic blondes with blue eyes love Southern European men; the Italian, the Spanish, the French handsome, dark-haired men. They go there on holiday alone or with woman-friends to fuck. Greece, Turkey and Cyprus also are sex tourism destinations for Northern European blondes.
:yes::yes::yes:

Is that why "blackpill", as a search term, is most common in Poland, with half of the top ten search terms associated with it all being Polish as well:feelshaha::feelsbadman:?

It does when you're an Eastern subhuman lol. The average Chink is wealthier and has a higher salary than the average person in almost every Eastern European shithole. You really think that some Albanian subhuman can just decide to go to China on his shit-tier salary and magically start slaying, despite the average Chink making roughly three times as much money?

EEcels are getting destroyed by Rices on the marriage market: