Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal EU = hell on earth

T

twascilk99

Officer
★★★★
Don't ever visit Stockholm. Don't even dare try to come near Copenhagen, Helsinki, Warsaw, or any capital in Europe. If you live here, fucking move. Anywhere. Please. If you're white, use the JBW card and leave.

This is pure hell on earth.

The discrimination against short, ugly men here is reaching the extremes, you are PAYING MORE TAXES, you are EXEMPT FROM THE MILITARY (there's even a line that says you can't "look ugly", i swear to god), you are UNABLE TO GET A JOB as anything better than a heavy physical worker (jobs where the 'cool' people can't see your face), i am saying this from experience of over 10 job interviews at STEM companies where i literally got PITY from managers like "maybe try to change your hair", "maybe try to sleep more", man i could not make this shit up, i have been CRUSHED. I'm on the verge of tears every time i go to the hellhole STEM UNI for the 'cool kids' and am MOGGED TO DEATH by zoomers aged younger than me, ALTHOUGH IM 5'9" and wearing shoe insoles to add a little to my height.

I WAS NEVER BULLIED, I ONLY GOT PITY. People here are blackpilled. Everybody knows height and face are the two factors way above intelligence or skills. Everyone has skills these days, everyone can get a degree. This is Europe, this shit is free, everybody's standard of living is high. Money is not a factor anymore unless you pull up in a new Ferrari, and even that can't guarantee you any status if you don't have the face to match.

HOW IN THE FUCK would i not risk my life to undergo surgeries and move out this hellhole. And this is my advice to all the white EU cels, cause dethnics, you're all fucked doesnt matter where. Indians, for the love of god, i'm not even gonna start because inceldom defines you guys.

Run JBW game in thirdworld hell

Only like top 10% literally get a date In Nordic countries, it’s also feminist hell hole, women are brainwashed to live without a man their whole life

Run JBW game in thirdworld hell
ONE OF THE MENTIONED CITY IS PLACE OF MY STRIKE @Dregster (IN VIDEO GAME)

If you can neetbuxx your way into SEA or have solid passive income here in EU that you can convert to bahts or some other currency for that sweet x10 value, ngl use that JBW card before the agepill hits i swear.

JBW is true, it's the law, whether some mentalcel retards deny it or not, it's still true.

I've seen enough to tell.

If you can neetbuxx your way into SEA or have solid passive income here in EU that you can convert to bahts or some other currency for that sweet x10 value, ngl use that JBW card before the agepill hits i swear.

JBW is true, it's the law, whether some mentalcel retards deny it or not, it's still true.

indeed

Whole west is hell on earth.

West = north America + west Europe

pretty much. One of my friend is a literal fucking furry but has my oneitis crushing over him just because he's white

Canada is not any better. Except the fact anglo foids are the ugliest and fattest of all white women yet still are like that.

Only like top 10% literally get a date In Nordic countries, it’s also feminist hell hole, women are brainwashed to live without a man their whole life

I mean Stockholm is literally feminist central of the world, what do you expect?
Eastern europe is slightly better because being ugly is kind of tied with masculinity here due to rampant alcoholism and smoking. That shit can age you decades.

Wasn't Sweden like a mass eugenicist state at one point?

Haha, society is really pushing me to be BAD

Nigger

Spic

Gook

Worthless opinions

I WANT SOVIET UNION BACK.

Sad Season 1 Episode 1 GIF by NBC

Don't ever visit Stockholm. Don't even dare try to come near Copenhagen, Helsinki, Warsaw, or any capital in Europe. If you live here, fucking move. Anywhere. Please. If you're white, use the JBW card and leave.

This is pure hell on earth.

The discrimination against short, ugly men here is reaching the extremes, you are PAYING MORE TAXES, you are EXEMPT FROM THE MILITARY (there's even a line that says you can't "look ugly", i swear to god), you are UNABLE TO GET A JOB as anything better than a heavy physical worker (jobs where the 'cool' people can't see your face), i am saying this from experience of over 10 job interviews at STEM companies where i literally got PITY from managers like "maybe try to change your hair", "maybe try to sleep more", man i could not make this shit up, i have been CRUSHED. I'm on the verge of tears every time i go to the hellhole STEM UNI for the 'cool kids' and am MOGGED TO DEATH by zoomers aged younger than me, ALTHOUGH IM 5'9" and wearing shoe insoles to add a little to my height.

I WAS NEVER BULLIED, I ONLY GOT PITY. People here are blackpilled. Everybody knows height and face are the two factors way above intelligence or skills. Everyone has skills these days, everyone can get a degree. This is Europe, this shit is free, everybody's standard of living is high. Money is not a factor anymore unless you pull up in a new Ferrari, and even that can't guarantee you any status if you don't have the face to match.

HOW IN THE FUCK would i not risk my life to undergo surgeries and move out this hellhole. And this is my advice to all the white EU cels, cause dethnics, you're all fucked doesnt matter where. Indians, for the love of god, i'm not even gonna start because inceldom defines you guys.
They would kill me because I'm 5'3. Normies will find a way to genocide us.

Amazing.
If you are facing all these troubles in the north, well i guess might aswell say game over.