Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Ethnics, ricemen, blacks in warsaw

To koniec

To koniec

ϟϟ 6 Gorrilion of Juices ϟϟ
★★★★★
warsaw is most multicultural city of poland everywhere there is non white ( mostly men ). They often go to clubs with full foreigner, it's such shame for polishcel seeying all blacks, arabs, curries and ricemen partying with polish women and ending with happy end for them in hotel rooms.

Found one korean changlite and japanese chang instagram profile ( japanese chang even said on of his youtube videos about how pretty polish women are :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope: )
never began for polish slavcels like me

just imagine all this polish blonde women getting penetrated by curry, rice, black, arab men

View: https://www.instagram.com/p/CRwuQbirNbA/

japanese chang

View: https://www.instagram.com/p/CSFSxZsCL6t/

korean changlite

@SocialzERo
@Lebensmüder
@Mecoja
@Transcended Trucel
@Broly
@Animecel2D
@Diocel
@Algeriancel

Post on r/turbochangs :feelzez:

The majority of them are incels, the Poland is a true hell for ethnics. :forcedsmile:

The majority of them are incels, the Poland is a true hell for ethnics. :forcedsmile:
cope curries are worshiped by polish holes

black>arab>asian>curry>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>literal shit>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>polish men for polish cumdumpsters

Are Polish women obsessed over Germans and Turks like other Slavic foids?

Are Polish women obsessed over Germans and Turks like other Slavic foids?
yes tho i would say that highest smv in poland have italians and spaniards

Polish men do not go to night clubs, these clubs are not good to date. Only desperate foreign incels or tourists go to Polish night clubs.
yes tho i would say that highest smv in poland have italians and spaniards
Not at all, you must have a better look than a Polish man. And it is really difficult. Polish men mog italians and spaniards.

Polish men do not go to night clubs, these clubs are not good to date. Only desperate foreign incels or tourists go to Polish night clubs.

Not at all, you must have a better look than a Polish man. And it is really difficult. Polish men mog italians and spaniards.
lol

look at this delusion italians and spaniards have highest smv in the world, they dark white men something which foids desires
and polish men are seen as unatractive along with other slavs

Polish men are giga ugly like most slavs. Not to mention that they are very alcoholic. Most Southern Europeans would slay in those countries

They are brainwashed by Netflix thinking that fucking ethnic men will make them popular and special

Most Polish foids are ugly and aggressive typical bitchies
They have bigger heads than their asses with weird noses
They look like pigs

They are brainwashed by Netflix thinking that fucking ethnic men will make them popular and special

They look like pigs
wouldn't call polish women ugly but they are somewhat overrated which i agree but still not overrated as germanic or east asian women

damn i thought u couldn't do that in a slavic country

wouldn't call polish women ugly but they are somewhat overrated which i agree but still not overrated as germanic or east asian women
Even their behavior is shit
Some of them claim that they are religious and proud of their catholic heritage but in reality they are nothing more than whores who never read a word in the bible.

most poles are cucks which allow this
i see. shame

like all men getting cucked of their own race's foids, maybe it's just that they can't do anything about it rly.

Even their behavior is shit
Some of them claim that they are religious and proud of their catholic heritage but in reality they are nothing more than whores who never read a word in the bible.
lol in which world do you live

most zoomers don';t believe in god, you seem as non pole which believed in tradcuck meme

lol

look at this delusion italians and spaniards have highest smv in the world, they dark white men something which foids desires
and polish men are seen as unatractive along with other slavs
Polish men are taller than Spaniards or Italians, that's all. :forcedsmile:

The height is the most important thing for foids
lol by your logic tallest people in the world are some african tribe

JBB aproved

stop coping polish men aren't desirable by anyone and we have overrated women too

I hate everything about instagram

lol by your logic tallest people in the world are some african tribe

JBB aproved

stop coping polish men aren't desirable by anyone and we have overrated women too
Even an ugly Polish woman becomes a nice girl in France. Tall Polish men can become chads in France, too. :forcedsmile:

As to tall african men : they have no problem to fuck white stacies.

Even an ugly Polish woman becomes a nice girl in France. Tall Polish men can become chads in France, too. :forcedsmile:
delusion maybe polish women aren't complete genetic failures but they can't mog french women

and french men mog polish men

delusion maybe polish women aren't complete genetic failures but they can't mog french women

and french men mog polish men
Not at all, you are wrong. Have you visited France ? Polish men say that Polish foids are much nicer than French women. There is an old joke about England : do you know how to call a nice English girl ? A tourist. :forcedsmile:

Not at all, you are wrong. Have you visited France ? Polish men say that Polish foids are much nicer than French women. There is an old joke about England : do you know how to call a nice English girl ? A tourist. :forcedsmile:
french women aren't subhuman anglos are tho i made thread about it

also it's racial pride, bluepillers have this tendency

russian men say that russian women are best
brazilian men say that brazilian women are most beautiful
ricemen say that noodles are best

french women aren't subhuman anglos are tho i made thread about it

also it's racial pride, bluepillers have this tendency

French men say that Russian, Polish etc. women are best :forcedsmile:

They look like pigs
No wonder their men started a riot against their own women lol

Polish foids will fuck anything over Polish men
the more shitskin, the better
I'm not even sure if it's about looks, because I've seen legit 2/10 shitskins (curry? Meds? Arab? idk) with 5+ foids
I think it's at least partially shithole mentality of loving everything foreign and thinking everything Western (and they associate shitskin with the West because muh progressive multiculturalism and blacks on Soyflix) is great
I remember some video where a Polish guy larped as a foreigner and spoke English (with an obvious accent btw, but Polish foids can't speak good English despite watching hours upon hours of Soyflix) and the foid was clearly into him, wanted to go home with him or on a date (don't remember exactly), and then he started speaking Polish and she was like "omg, yikes, how could you fool me like this, you creep, this is almost like rape" :feelskek:
in other words, mayos may only score Polish foids if they play the foreigner game (frying your skin by tanning in one way or another is also advisable, because semi-shitskin Meds like dark Spaniards (probably Southern Arab rape children) probably have the highest SMV here), it's absolutely over if you speak Polish :feelskek:
I even considered this tactic: larping as a foreigner, but I'd use my shitty Dutch language skills for that instead of English (of course, I'd communicate with her mostly in English, even trying to emulate an accent by using the uvular "r" or something, but in case she wanted to hear me speak my "native" language) because I can't larp as a Murrican (Anglos don't have much SMV, so it's not even attempting) both in terms of behavior and accent, but who the fuck speaks Dutch :feelshaha: at best she knows it's kinda like German and maybe heard it a few times while picking berries in the Netherlands as a summer job, so as long as I speak my broken Dutch fast enough (even filling it with gibberish if I don't know a word or something :feelshaha:), it could be ogre
but idk, a short term high risk tactic

For real?

cope curries are worshiped by polish holes

black>arab>asian>curry>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>literal shit>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>polish men for polish cumdumpsters
get curries out of this shit it's mostly blacks, turks and arabs, curries are seen as disgusting at worst and a betabuxx roastie marriage material if with a good job at best

They look like pigs
p0lish w0men = shit with no standards
Will fuck anything but autochthonous males, fuck EuRopean women

And what you posted on Instagram is not loading, just for me?

more like money magnets

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back