Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious ethnics in the west shouldn't hate Jews too much

Should ethnics not hate Jews too much?

• Total voters
Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
Jews let em in. Only cause Jews that whites haven't lynched the ethnics. The white man in his natural state would lynch ethnics and genocide blackcels even though they brought blacks here(USA) to begjn with forcefully. At the end of the day, despite the Jews making wealth inequality worse, the Jews giving whores rights, making self-defense effectively illegal in blue states among other things. It is cause the Jews ethnics like me haven't been lynched. This is why at the end of the day, I am no longer anti-Semitic. Without the Jews, ethnics like me would beheaded ISIS style by the vaniall ISIS Trumptards. If you are ethnic in the west and are anti-Semitic, don't be surprised that the anti-Semitic whites you support after lynching the Jews come after you.

98F94B61 6308 4CAB A369 627A59A8068D

Last edited:
True.

The world would be much worse if jews weren't in power. Imagine JBW but x10 as powerful.

@Zer0/∞ thoughts? @ilieknothing @Copexodius Maximus @DryDick

True.

The world would be much worse if jews weren't in power. Imagine JBW but x10 as powerful.
tbh I am certain we would have world war 3 by now if Jews hadn't dominated almost everyone. there definitely would be more wars if Jews didn't purposely spread capitalism and global financial organizational power. Since countries that hate each other now still need worry about money flow being cut due to Jewish sanctions they start far fewer wars.

White jews and indian all should be
All be killed ( in video game)

White jews and indian all should be
All be killed ( in GTA)
exactly my point. Ethnics would be sent to gas Chambers if Jews fall from power. It is why I can't be too anti-Semitic anymore.

The Jews are so unfriendly though, every time I try to become friends with a Jew they brush me off.

I really wanted to go to one of their meetings where they talk about taking over the world

I forgot to note this but also cause Jews baited Hitler into stsrtint ww3, did ethnics get freed from colonialism. Without Jews making Germans rage into starting wars with France/UK, billions of ethnics would still be white slaves.

exactly my point. Ethnics would be sent to gas Chambers if Jews fall from power. It is why I can't be too anti-Semitic anymore.
Once we kill all jews indian should
Say bye bye to west go back to their shit hole

The Jews are so unfriendly though, every time I try to become friends with a Jew they brush me off.

I really wanted to go to one of their meetings where they talk about taking over the world
true average Jews hate curries. I used to go to Jewish summer camp and experienced it first hand. But nonetheless the globalist kikes like Soros, Jared Kushner, Zuckerberg etc. Have helped ethnics greatly. Especially blacks have gotten great help from them. A blackcel hating on the Jews is equivalent to biting the hand that feeds him. Jews have given blacks free student loan relief(blacks have more student loans than whites), free jobs with Diversity initiatives, free food with food stamps, etc.

Last edited:
@BraincelsRefugee @Made in Heaven thoughts? @ethniccel1

@Zhou Chang-Xing @starcrapoo

@dungeondragon

I took the ancestry DNA test and I'm 1% Jewish :feelzez:

The jew shows compassion to the goyim as long as he falls in line. Everyone is beneath the Jew, even the white man. Aiding minorities is a big fuck you to the white man.

Maybe this is true but they also allowed hypergamy and created late stage capitalist system (aka foidocratic consoomerist system)
this created large population of incels :feelshehe:

Jews let em in. Only cause Jews that whites haven't lynched the ethnics. The white man in his natural state would lynch ethnics and genocide blackcels even though they brought blacks here(USA) to begjn with forcefully. At the end of the day, despite the Jews making wealth inequality worse, the Jews giving whores rights, making self-defense effectively illegal in blue states among other things. It is cause the Jews ethnics like me haven't been lynched. This is why at the end of the day, I am no longer anti-Semitic. Without the Jews, ethnics like me would beheaded ISIS style by the vaniall ISIS Trumptards. If you are ethnic in the west and are anti-Semitic, don't be surprised that the anti-Semitic whites you support after lynching the Jews come after you.

View attachment 650703
Strangely enough I made a thread about this very concept years ago:

It always confused me how the white nationalist incels on here would go on and on about why we should all hate the Jews and rally against them, when they literally have nothing to offer ethnics to go along with the plan, because as soon as the war is over we'd get kicked out of the country.

I don't hate Jews at all
I hate whites

The future belongs to us ethnics thanks to the Jews. :feelshah:

jews brought blacks to N america. and jews brought you too. without them you would be in in your curry homeland where you belong. not bothering any white person and we wouldn't have to even think about your curry existence.

god fobid you darkies don't get to occupy white country's anymore and actually have go live among your own kind.

Strangely enough I made a thread about this very concept years ago:

It always confused me how the white nationalist incels on here would go on and on about why we should all hate the Jews and rally against them, when they literally have nothing to offer ethnics to go along with the plan, because as soon as the war is over we'd get kicked out of the country.
true and then they bitch at us when Western Ethnics either vote liberal or remain politically neutral. Why would any ethnic try to support a group that wants to evict em from their legally owned land and possibly even gas/lynch em. They also claim to be Blackpilled but don't realize every person had to put their self interests first and for a western ethnic it is money and safety. jfl @ expecting Ethnics to rid themselves of money/property cause some whites have feelings hurt :feelskek:
god fobid you darkies don't get to occupy white country's anymore and actually have go live among your own kind.
somehow a white disabled NEET who as never paid taxes(or worse sucks taxes daily) is worth more than hardworking Ethnics who push society forward and pay tax. And further more, insult as much as you want but if you want to try convince Ethnics ever to support your cause, this isn't way to go about it. Jfl u expect me to uproot and leave a location where I have spent 95% of my lie to and leave cause whites feeling bad?
The future belongs to us ethnics thanks to the Jews. :feelshah:

stormfrontcels should see this especially in USA. If they ever want to have hope for taking back foids rights and overthrowing faggots. They would need to make compromises which if they will not do so, can't ever expect Ethnics to support em.

Probably not the best interest of Arabs/Muslims to not hate Jews though tbh
arguably but Arabs Muslims need accept defeat. Jews have mogged then when it comes to Israel. It will never ever be owned by any Arab ever again this century. Possibly however long humanity lasts. Arabs and extremist Muslims can't ever accept defeat. Akin to the delusional white supremacists here, they too think someday they'll achieve some victory over the kaffir. I have few Muslim relatives who are like this, especially among older generation. But in the end it is a pathetic cope. They have lost, should accept it, move on and work towards reforming themselves. Jews are perfectly fine working with Saudis and Emiratis, they only hate Palestinians. Arabs should give up on trying to support Palestinians, they are a lost cause, same as native Americans who in the past would dream to get their land back from the white invasion.

The jew shows compassion to the goyim as long as he falls in line. Everyone is beneath the Jew, even the white man. Aiding minorities is a big fuck you to the white man.

Jews were the first ethnicels imo. Thats why they conjured up communism. They couldn't get white Aryan euro pussy and it literally drove the jewish-cels mad. It was the world's first anti-jbw movement disguised as a natural socio-political phenomenon of human history. In reality, its not, its just a conjured up political philosophy and the type of governance a nation chooses is mostly preferential.

That said, in America, Jews were counted as white. That is how they are so influential. Because in relation to Negros, Hindoos, Mongoloids, and the red indians, Jews were white in America. Whereas in Europe, since there were no other large significant minorities, Jews were the only ethnics and were basically the niggers of Europe.

Finally, their promulgating and hopping along with second wave feminism and other SJW woke movements, is contributing to the social decay of America. They only back those movements to use as a bulwark or defensive line so that the finger (persecution) isn't pointed/directed at them. In other words, by defending minority + LGBTQ allies, they are defending themselves. Even still, those groups that they supposedly care about don't benefit from liberalism. No one really does except for them who they are only using.

I think all of humanity will eventually mix sooner or later. But the way its being done now is incorrect and causing social decay, mass disenfranchisement, and mass disillusionment. Because Jews are naturally paranoid and wanna do everything so quickly. A conservative world order would benefit everyone.

Isn't it really just the lighties fault for forcefully bringing the darkies to those white countries to begin with.

No Slavery = No Black Population In America.

The white race is merely reaping what their forefathers had sown.

Either way all of this talk about "kind" is pointless.

People are interbreeding like crazy these days, in a ten thousand or so generations pretty much everybody will be mixed.

All these arguments about race are going to look so childish and futile to the humans of the far future.

I live in the slums of mumbai so doesn't matter :feelsaww:

Maybe this applies to some ethnics, but stop the cope. Whites love their niggers toooo much. How many pics you see on 4chan of white cucks racing black kids? Jews didn't do that

Maybe this applies to some ethnics, but stop the cope. Whites love their niggers toooo much. How many pics you see on 4chan of white cucks racing black kids? Jews didn't do that
true tbh, I think there is a significant amount of whites who have some mental problem or genetic tendency to be Cucks. And even if Jews disappeared, those Cucks would remain.

true tbh, I think there is a significant amount of whites who have some mental problem or genetic tendency to be Cucks. And even if Jews disappeared, those Cucks would remain.
It's mostly asian males and Indian males that would suffer the most imo. Whites love blacks too much, and orientals have tons of historical and physical similarities to europeans

It's mostly asian males and Indian males that would suffer the most imo. Whites love blacks too much, and orientals have tons of historical and physical similarities to europeans
whites did enslave blacks though in the end. They oppressed em the most so not sure. Imo blacks would still suffer most if Jews disappeared. Although I think Scandinavian whites would still go easy on blacks even with no Jews as they are the most cucked

Isn't it really just the lighties fault for forcefully bringing the darkies to those white countries to begin with.

No Slavery = No Black Population In America.

The white race is merely reaping what their forefathers had sown.

Either way all of this talk about "kind" is pointless.

People are interbreeding like crazy these days, in a ten thousand or so generations pretty much everybody will be mixed.

All these arguments about race are going to look so childish and futile to the humans of the far future.
no. jews brought them in not whites. we never wanted anything to do with you in the first place. shove your kalergiiism where the sun doesn't shine.

Last edited:
somehow a white disabled NEET who as never paid taxes(or worse sucks taxes daily) is worth more than hardworking Ethnics who push society forward and pay tax. And further more, insult as much as you want but if you want to try convince Ethnics ever to support your cause, this isn't way to go about it. Jfl u expect me to uproot and leave a location where I have spent 95% of my lie to and leave cause whites feeling bad?
yo can go to curryland and push your own society forward how about that? demanding access to our resources and women is hostile parasitism and your just asking for a fight that way.

@HateCurry
I mean I use the jews status in our community as comedy, no one in their right minds hates a race just for the sake of hating them or because they're ugly.

Of course I would like to add not every white person wants us out but yeah given a chance, I mean, there still are people telling us to fuck off somewhere else given a choice everyone would select their own but let's not vilify anyone based on their race.

Trump is not the best, Trump sucks, Trump is not the solution, but neither is Joe Biden fucking cuckmaxxed idiot, Hoe Biden needs to go.

@Zer0/∞ thoughts? @ilieknothing @Copexodius Maximus @DryDick
I highly doubt Jews are responsible for most of it, as there were no Jews controlling Rome and many other places in the past but the societies still ended up like today in many ways.

1) Societies that are prosperous would naturally have declining birth rates, and bring in immigrants. This is because high birth rates existed due to many children dying, and this would assure at least some would survive. Prosperous societies don’t need to worry about that, thus they have less kids. This is a trend even seen in Islamic countries that people say will outbreed the world. Using Iran ad an example, which went from having an average of 8 kids in the 1980s to around 2 in the present.

2) Society being safer means it’s safer for women to not be accompanied by a man, and thus they will become more and more free. It is not convenient for a man to always accompany her when she goes grocery shopping or taking kids to school, so it will become more socially accepted over time.

3) Successful societies that want to expand and create a global influence have in their best interest to integrate people of all races, background, etc into their system so they will willingly become cogs in their machine. More people joining your society means more tax payers. Also, even rulers of societies in the past would marry relatives of people from different societies to form bonds and gain power. Either that, or some other growing civilization takes surrounding populations in and becomes more successful than yours.

4) Technological change in doing chores at home has allowed it to become much easier than in the past, and women would just neet at home. That isn’t a very productive use of the member’s of your society so the successful will exploit as much labour as they can into the work force.

5) With women being more free in society due to safer conditions and advancing technology freeing up their time, they will go outside to find something else to do, including political activism. Religious institutions lose influence because they don’t support the new paradigm occurring in society.

6) Women are the major consumers in society and due to simp biological programming, entire society will shift focus to pleasing women and the men will be left to rot. Men will become demotivated and many will become Incel or go MGTOW, and religion will die out.

7) Different ethnic groups will start forming enclaves and isolate from one another. This is because before there weren’t enough of them to only be able to intermingle with one another, and were forced to interact with everyone. Now communities will start becoming more isolated, ethnic tensions will probably increase due to this, and society slowly fragments along this and many other lines.

8) Society becomes increasing unstable and destroys itself from a combination of internal strifes that are all happening at once, demographic shift and cultural rights from mass immigration, males refusing to take part in society, society becomes more collectivist while the elites leech most the money, all the factors that allowed the society to once prosper are now gone.

Seems these are just part of the natural cycles of civilizations that have reached success to the point where they destroy themselves from the inside out. This is probably biologically ingrained as the Mouse Utopian Experiments have shown

no. jews brought them in not whites. we never wanted anything to do with you in the first place. shove your kalergiiism where the sun doesn't shine.
So were the Jews the slave masters too or were they forcing whites to enslave blacks?

I swear you idiots make Jews sound so magical and powerful that you look even more foolish for trying to insult them and speak as if they are inferior to you. If the Jews are such a legitimate boogeyman then they are superior to whites and you guys should really just STFU and accept your place beneath them :feelsEhh:.

The Jews must be magic because they are pretty much controlling everything. I don't think whites see how ironic it is to go on and on about how much the Jews control the world, and then on the other hand go on and on about "muh superior aryan race".

You can't have it both ways, ask yourself which group is truly superior?

Last edited:
So were the Jews the slave masters too or were they forcing whites to enslave blacks?

I swear you idiots make Jews sound so magical and powerful that you look even more foolish for trying to insult them and speak as if they are inferior to you. If the Jews are such a legitimate boogeyman then they are superior to whites and you guys should really just STFU and accept your place beneath them :feelsEhh:.

The Jews must be magic because they are pretty much controlling everything. I don't think whites see how ironic it is to go on and on about how much the Jews control the world, and then on the other hand go on and on about "muh superior aryan race".

jews brought you here. not us. we don't owe you shit. return to your african homeland. stay there.

whites did enslave blacks though in the end. They oppressed em the most so not sure. Imo blacks would still suffer most if Jews disappeared. Although I think Scandinavian whites would still go easy on blacks even with no Jews as they are the most cucked
the fucking niggers were enslaving each other

dude, you rly have no concept of wat ur talking about

niggers were having wars alll the time :feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown: the losers got sold to coastal ports of Africa, usually centered around a port with a fortification, often by Portuguese, then shipped to the Americas

the niggers lived better life in the Americas, ESPECIALLY in the US.

in the US, the niggers were treated as family, lesser family, but still, part of the family. cumskins love their dogs and cats :feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil: and back then, they loved their niggers just like how much they love dogs and cats nowadays :feelsclown:

niggers were allowed to breed, many didnt rly have such harsh life at all.

how many niggers worked in the mines? in quarries? thats what slaves in Rome and Greece often did.

most niggers were cotton pickers, workers, housekeepers etc. much ligher work load.

niggers in US at that time HAD BETTER LIFE QUALITY than most curry and rice. and thats the TRUTH.

they blame Jews for everything. Have 0 self responsibility. Also further more if their race is so pathetic and mentally weak for like <2% of the population of Jews to be able to manipulate them this much and for so many centuries. They are better off extinct.

the fucking niggers were enslaving each other

dude, you rly have no concept of wat ur talking about

niggers were having wars alll the time :feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown: the losers got sold to coastal ports of Africa, usually centered around a port with a fortification, often by Portuguese, then shipped to the Americas

the niggers lived better life in the Americas, ESPECIALLY in the US.

in the US, the niggers were treated as family, lesser family, but still, part of the family. cumskins love their dogs and cats :feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil: and back then, they loved their niggers just like how much they love dogs and cats nowadays :feelsclown:

niggers were allowed to breed, many didnt rly have such harsh life at all.

how many niggers worked in the mines? in quarries? thats what slaves in Rome and Greece often did.

most niggers were cotton pickers, workers, housekeepers etc. much ligher work load.

niggers in US at that time HAD BETTER LIFE QUALITY than most curry and rice. and thats the TRUTH.
Even if that is true. Doesn't address point why some whitecels here think they can insult ethnics and bitch at them, then expect them to help overthrow Jewish/globalist/neo-liberal world order. Just insult people theory then expect them to go along with your demands. Makes 0 sense.

I highly doubt Jews are responsible for most of it, as there were no Jews controlling Rome and many other places in the past but the societies still ended up like today in many ways.

1) Societies that are prosperous would naturally have declining birth rates, and bring in immigrants. This is because high birth rates existed due to many children dying, and this would assure at least some would survive. Prosperous societies don’t need to worry about that, thus they have less kids. This is a trend even seen in Islamic countries that people say will outbreed the world. Using Iran ad an example, which went from having an average of 8 kids in the 1980s to around 2 in the present.

2) Society being safer means it’s safer for women to not be accompanied by a man, and thus they will become more and more free. It is not convenient for a man to always accompany her when she goes grocery shopping or taking kids to school, so it will become more socially accepted over time.

3) Successful societies that want to expand and create a global influence have in their best interest to integrate people of all races, background, etc into their system so they will willingly become cogs in their machine. More people joining your society means more tax payers. Also, even rulers of societies in the past would marry relatives of people from different societies to form bonds and gain power. Either that, or some other growing civilization takes surrounding populations in and becomes more successful than yours.

4) Technological change in doing chores at home has allowed it to become much easier than in the past, and women would just neet at home. That isn’t a very productive use of the member’s of your society so the successful will exploit as much labour as they can into the work force.

5) With women being more free in society due to safer conditions and advancing technology freeing up their time, they will go outside to find something else to do, including political activism. Religious institutions lose influence because they don’t support the new paradigm occurring in society.

6) Women are the major consumers in society and due to simp biological programming, entire society will shift focus to pleasing women and the men will be left to rot. Men will become demotivated and many will become Incel or go MGTOW, and religion will die out.

7) Different ethnic groups will start forming enclaves and isolate from one another. This is because before there weren’t enough of them to only be able to intermingle with one another, and were forced to interact with everyone. Now communities will start becoming more isolated, ethnic tensions will probably increase due to this, and society slowly fragments along this and many other lines.

8) Society becomes increasing unstable and destroys itself from a combination of internal strifes that are all happening at once, demographic shift and cultural rights from mass immigration, males refusing to take part in society, society becomes more collectivist while the elites leech most the money, all the factors that allowed the society to once prosper are now gone.

Seems these are just part of the natural cycles of civilizations that have reached success to the point where they destroy themselves from the inside out. This is probably biologically ingrained as the Mouse Utopian Experiments have shown
Tbh your economics/power based analysis is definitely more correct than those who blame Jews for everything. It is definitely totally possible even with no Jews, society would end up becoming the way it has eventually with some minor differences. And yes I agree people heavily overestimate Jewish power. They make them sound like some divine wizardly beings. When they are just a very smart/clever working group but not wizards nor some divine evil

jews brought you here. not us.
Actually it was the White slavers who did that, you are literally trying to rewrite history at this point lol.
we don't owe you shit.
Nobody owes anybody anything. You seem to be misunderstanding what I'm saying. This is the problem with being biased (and stupid)..
return to your african homeland. stay there.
Wherever you are born is your homeland, or else by your logic you should return to England or the Nordic lands, depends on how far back you want to go lol.

I think ethnics will just stay wherever suits them :feelsdevil:.

they blame Jews for everything. Have 0 self responsibility. Also further more if their race is so pathetic and mentally weak for like <2% of the population of Jews to be able to manipulate them this much and for so many centuries. They are better off extinct.
Exactly.

@3movs @verzetn
"Just get bred out of existence theory" :feelsdevil:

It's happening everyday :feelsEhh:

@Transcended Trucel - It's so amusing to see incels use mental gymnastics and pretend as if they are "a part of their race" when really and truly they are just "the niggers of their race" and they don't REALLY belong either.

They dream up some magical scenario where all ethnics are gone and now they get a pristine white maiden to marry and have children with, when in reality they'd still be incels afterwards and the only women that would be left are used up whores riding the cock carousel.

Incels concerning themselves with "race politics" just doesn't make any sense. Your own race doesn't want to breed with you.

It's even more funny when loser NEETs are doing the talking, they really don't have a place in society at all.

Actually it was the White slavers who did that, you are literally trying to rewrite history at this point lol.

Nobody owes anybody anything. You seem to be misunderstanding what I'm saying. This is the problem with being biased (and stupid)..

Wherever you are born is your homeland, or else by your logic you should return to England or the Nordic lands, depends on how far back you want to go lol.

I think ethnics will just stay wherever suits them :feelsdevil:.

Exactly.

@3movs @verzetn
"Just get bred out of existence theory" :feelsdevil:

It's happening everyday :feelsEhh:

@Transcended Trucel - It's so amusing to see incels use mental gymnastics and pretend as if they are "a part of their race" when really and truly they are just "the niggers of their race" and they don't REALLY belong either.

They dream up some magical scenario where all ethnics are gone and now they get a pristine white maiden to marry and have children with, when in reality they'd still be incels afterwards and the only women that would be left are used up whores riding the cock carousel.

Incels concerning themselves with "race politics" just doesn't make any sense. Your own race doesn't want to breed with you.

It's even more funny when loser NEETs are doing the talking, they really don't have a place in society at all.
im rice :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope: