Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious ethnics in the west shouldn't hate Jews too much

Should ethnics not hate Jews too much?

• Total voters
Actually it was the White slavers who did that, you are literally trying to rewrite history at this point lol.

Nobody owes anybody anything. You seem to be misunderstanding what I'm saying. This is the problem with being biased (and stupid)..

Wherever you are born is your homeland, or else by your logic you should return to England or the Nordic lands, depends on how far back you want to go lol.

I think ethnics will just stay wherever suits them :feelsdevil:.

Exactly.

@3movs @verzetn
"Just get bred out of existence theory" :feelsdevil:

It's happening everyday :feelsEhh:

@Transcended Trucel - It's so amusing to see incels use mental gymnastics and pretend as if they are "a part of their race" when really and truly they are just "the niggers of their race" and they don't REALLY belong either.

They dream up some magical scenario where all ethnics are gone and now they get a pristine white maiden to marry and have children with, when in reality they'd still be incels afterwards and the only women that would be left are used up whores riding the cock carousel.

Incels concerning themselves with "race politics" just doesn't make any sense. Your own race doesn't want to breed with you.

It's even more funny when loser NEETs are doing the talking, they really don't have a place in society at all.
Many of these users have no job, no degree, never go outside their house. Then talk about doing a revolution jfl. None of that shit is happening and even on a microscale these users aren't gonna be able to do shit. You're also correct even if they evicted all the ethnics, many would still be incel jfl.

they blame Jews for everything. Have 0 self responsibility. Also further more if their race is so pathetic and mentally weak for like <2% of the population of Jews to be able to manipulate them this much and for so many centuries. They are better off extinct.
and what does that imply for you brown mutt races? if your so easily ruled by whites and their jewish leech masters then by that same logic your better off extinct too.

Even if that is true. Doesn't address point why some whitecels here think they can insult ethnics and bitch at them, then expect them to help overthrow Jewish/globalist/neo-liberal world order. Just insult people theory then expect them to go along with your demands. Makes 0 sense.
what insults? telling you to stop occupying our countries? telling you to stick to your own women? like I said your hostile parasites that want to intrude in our spaces and steal our resources. thats asking for conflict

Actually it was the White slavers who did that, you are literally trying to rewrite history at this point lol.

I think ethnics will just stay wherever suits them :feelsdevil:.
most of the southern elites were jews as was the northern elite. the jewish domination of the slave trade isn't some secret it takes verry little effort to confirm. you just want to believe in the anti-white narrative so you can justify not leaving white people alone, like all the other ethnics. I think ethnics are asking for war if they don't stop occupying white country's.

telling you to stick to your own women?
like I said your hostile parasites that want to intrude in our spaces and steal our resources.
The irony, have you forgotten history?

I don't think you get how this works, white people can't now just decide that "the game is over" and now everyone has to play a new game.

What you just described is literally what white colonialists did for hundreds of years and now all of a sudden when the world is conveniently set up in white peoples favor, you think they can now "change the game"? :feelskek:

I swear you guys don't even listen your yourselves when you speak.

When has any race of man ever stuck to his own women?
When has any race of man ever not invaded and taken other men's resources?

All men have been doing since the beginning of time is taking other peoples women and other peoples resources.

The game hasn't changed, there are just new rules.

You were just born in the wrong era, you are more than welcome to take another dice roll and hope you respawn and get a good roll this time around lol.

The irony, have you forgotten history?

I don't think you get how this works, white people can't now just decide that "the game is over" and now everyone has to play a new game.

What you just described is literally what white colonialists did for hundreds of years and now all of a sudden when the world is conveniently set up in white peoples favor, you think they can now "change the game"? :feelskek:

I swear you guys don't even listen your yourselves when you speak.

When has any race of man ever stuck to his own women?
When has any race of man ever not invaded and taken other men's resources?

All men have been doing since the beginning of time is taking other peoples women and other peoples resources.

The game hasn't changed, there are just new rules.

You were just born in the wrong era, you are more than welcome to take another dice roll and hope you respawn and get a good roll this time around lol.
They invaded Ethnics and slaughtered millions of Ethnics. Now some Ethnics came mostly peacefully to their lands, they bitch and complain. They should be glad we live in a peaceful era where people aren't slaughtering each other. They'd find themselves at the forefront of killing their fellow whites and also Ethnics if they were born only a few generations earlier jfl.

I highly doubt Jews are responsible for most of it, as there were no Jews controlling Rome and many other places in the past but the societies still ended up like today in many ways.

1) Societies that are prosperous would naturally have declining birth rates, and bring in immigrants. This is because high birth rates existed due to many children dying, and this would assure at least some would survive. Prosperous societies don’t need to worry about that, thus they have less kids. This is a trend even seen in Islamic countries that people say will outbreed the world. Using Iran ad an example, which went from having an average of 8 kids in the 1980s to around 2 in the present.

2) Society being safer means it’s safer for women to not be accompanied by a man, and thus they will become more and more free. It is not convenient for a man to always accompany her when she goes grocery shopping or taking kids to school, so it will become more socially accepted over time.

3) Successful societies that want to expand and create a global influence have in their best interest to integrate people of all races, background, etc into their system so they will willingly become cogs in their machine. More people joining your society means more tax payers. Also, even rulers of societies in the past would marry relatives of people from different societies to form bonds and gain power. Either that, or some other growing civilization takes surrounding populations in and becomes more successful than yours.

4) Technological change in doing chores at home has allowed it to become much easier than in the past, and women would just neet at home. That isn’t a very productive use of the member’s of your society so the successful will exploit as much labour as they can into the work force.

5) With women being more free in society due to safer conditions and advancing technology freeing up their time, they will go outside to find something else to do, including political activism. Religious institutions lose influence because they don’t support the new paradigm occurring in society.

6) Women are the major consumers in society and due to simp biological programming, entire society will shift focus to pleasing women and the men will be left to rot. Men will become demotivated and many will become Incel or go MGTOW, and religion will die out.

7) Different ethnic groups will start forming enclaves and isolate from one another. This is because before there weren’t enough of them to only be able to intermingle with one another, and were forced to interact with everyone. Now communities will start becoming more isolated, ethnic tensions will probably increase due to this, and society slowly fragments along this and many other lines.

8) Society becomes increasing unstable and destroys itself from a combination of internal strifes that are all happening at once, demographic shift and cultural rights from mass immigration, males refusing to take part in society, society becomes more collectivist while the elites leech most the money, all the factors that allowed the society to once prosper are now gone.

Seems these are just part of the natural cycles of civilizations that have reached success to the point where they destroy themselves from the inside out. This is probably biologically ingrained as the Mouse Utopian Experiments have shown
BIG IQ

arguably but Arabs Muslims need accept defeat. Jews have mogged then when it comes to Israel. It will never ever be owned by any Arab ever again this century. Possibly however long humanity lasts. Arabs and extremist Muslims can't ever accept defeat. Akin to the delusional white supremacists here, they too think someday they'll achieve some victory over the kaffir. I have few Muslim relatives who are like this, especially among older generation. But in the end it is a pathetic cope. They have lost, should accept it, move on and work towards reforming themselves. Jews are perfectly fine working with Saudis and Emiratis, they only hate Palestinians. Arabs should give up on trying to support Palestinians, they are a lost cause, same as native Americans who in the past would dream to get their land back from the white invasion.
:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Pakistan has even fallen to the WEF:feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously:
They are starting relations with ((THEM)):fuk::fuk::fuk::fuk::fuk::fuk::fuk::fuk::fuk::fuk::fuk::fuk::fuk::fuk::fuk::fuk::fuk::fuk:

You should not hate/love people based on their ethnicity. Its something they can't change anyway.

If white incel starts to hate black incel this community will be split. And this will be the end of it. Ethnic or not,[UWSL]P lease stop. [/UWSL]

You should not hate/love people based on their ethnicity. Its something they can't change anyway.

If white incel starts to hate black incel this community will be split. And this will be the end of it. Ethnic or not,[UWSL]P lease stop. [/UWSL]
Stormfrontcels are so blinded by their racism, they are willing to destroy the incel community for their racial superiority cope.

Incels concerning themselves with "race politics" just doesn't make any sense. Your own race doesn't want to breed with you.

It's even more funny when loser NEETs are doing the talking, they really don't have a place in society at all.

Imagine being an incel and still talk about "muh superior race, muh people" JFL. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

The jews never shut the fuck up about the holocaust, they are probably not aware that the gypsies were persecuted too.

Jews let em in. Only cause Jews that whites haven't lynched the ethnics. The white man in his natural state would lynch ethnics and genocide blackcels even though they brought blacks here(USA) to begjn with forcefully. At the end of the day, despite the Jews making wealth inequality worse, the Jews giving whores rights, making self-defense effectively illegal in blue states among other things. It is cause the Jews ethnics like me haven't been lynched. This is why at the end of the day, I am no longer anti-Semitic. Without the Jews, ethnics like me would beheaded ISIS style by the vaniall ISIS Trumptards. If you are ethnic in the west and are anti-Semitic, don't be surprised that the anti-Semitic whites you support after lynching the Jews come after you.

View attachment 650703
most white arent pro white tho

@BraincelsRefugee @Made in Heaven thoughts? @ethniccel1
well to keep it simple the right wingers openly talk about enslaving ethnics , nuking them.

Never aknowledge that they had a head start because of colonialism.
They have nothing to offer ethnics except insults, crappy jobs etc

So in total i say no ethnics should remain neutral about jews and let the whites and jews sort out their own issues amongst themselves.

I already knew it was the Jews owned the slave ships, but it was still the whites that went out and bought the slaves and then owned the slaves. That's my point.

I already knew it was the Jews owned the slave ships, but it was still the whites that went out and bought the slaves and then owned the slaves. That's my point.
No, it was the jews who owned the ships and the nigger slaves.
Kikes made the money out of cotton not cumskins.

No, it was the jews who owned the ships and the nigger slaves.
Kikes made the money out of cotton not cumskins.
JFL dude I'm not even going to argue this retarded shit. So now all the slave owners were jews, all the plantation owners were jews, and all the ku klux klan members that descended from past slave owners were ironically descendants of jews, makes perfect sense.

You retards do the same shit blacks do with "We Wuz Kangs" but instead you do the reverse and portray the Jews as some kind of almighty super race - "It Wuz Dah Jooz".

JFL dude I'm not even going to argue this retarded shit. So now all the slave owners were jews, all the plantation owners were jews, and all the ku klux klan members that descended from past slave owners were ironically descendants of jews, makes perfect sense.

You retards do the same shit blacks do with "We Wuz Kangs" but instead you do the reverse and portray the Jews as some kind of almighty super race - "It Wuz Dah Jooz".
Why are you unable to watch the video?
KKK inventor was a kike yes, the rest of the members were cumskins.

No i don't portray the evil kikes as almighty, i portray them as what they are - evil lying bastards, the devils chosen people.

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/A8Y7NZdAD8Rf/
"If you control
the literary cannon of a nation, you control how people think. And if you control how people think, you ultimately control the people."

Last edited: