Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Ethnicels, would you rather be a white mentalcel permavirgin or possibly try your luck as a slightly upgraded ethnic?

Would you rather be a white permavirgin or slightly upgraded ethnic that may possibly have sex?

• Total voters
SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

COMPLY WITH MY FUCKING pronoun (it)
★★★★★
if you are an ethnicel, is being white better than sex??

If you are white, the rules are that if you are white, you are 6/10 normie, yet you are made much more autistic and your libido is dampened heavily to the point of being a permavirgin.
If you are ethnic, you get upgraded money wise (only up to 100K more than what you make already), upgraded 2 inches in height, 1 inch penis size, and 1 point in facial SMV, this may or may not be enough.

As for me, I think I would rather be an upgraded ethnic. It's not to even try to have sex, but I think the downgraded libido would be depressing, as I enjoy masturbating myself to sleep too much.

Stopped reading at white.

Being white brings infinitely more advantages to the table than even being an ethnic chad. If I was white the world would be mine for the taking. I'd have higher IQ, better social standing, respect among my peers and be descendant of a rich and impactful bloodline/culture.

Theres nothing good about being ethnic. We are less than animals. No matter how much money you make you can't make up for your subhumanness as an ethnic.

As an autistic white I could work for Nasa and terraform mars.

Last edited:
I'd rather be white and move to SEA because JBW

bring on the money

Why does every nigger think being white is an advantage? Western societies in particular are completely corrupted by feminism. Our women are the worst SJW's there are on this planet. And they all want a BBC to demonstrate how cosmopolitan and tolerant they are. And do you actually know that in countries like Germany or the Netherlands, more than 50% of income is collected by the state as taxes?

Being white brings infinitely more advantages to the table than even being an ethnic chad. If I was white the world would be mine for the taking. I'd have higher IQ, better social standing, respect among my peers and be descendant of a rich and impactful bloodline/culture.

Theres nothing good about being ethnic. We are less than animals. No matter how much money you make you can't make up for your subhumanness as an ethnic.

all very good points

Why does every nigger think being white is an advantage? Western societies in particular are completely corrupted by feminism. Our women are the worst SJW's there are on this planet. And they all want a BBC to demonstrate how cosmopolitan and tolerant they are. And do you actually know that in countries like Germany or the Netherlands, more than 50% of income is collected by the state as taxes?
You're still superior than ethnics.

You're still superior than ethnics.
I see a lot of blood-forgotten white bitches with niggers and Arabs in my area. In reality, I have only seen white men with a dark-skinned girlfriend twice in my 31 years of life.

SIGNIFICANTLY better culinary choices
Images 2

"Atleast we season our chicken whitey!! LOL only salt u no garlic powder wypipol so dum!!"

S IC engines and Von Braun

"What the fuck are you talking about"

Whites also live in first world which is a huge advantage in itself

I believe JBW as well but this sounds to me like cringe worship to get approval from whites in the hopes that they accept you. They never will

I believe JBW as well but this sounds to me like cringe worship to get approval from whites in the hopes that they accept you. They never will
They shouldn't accept me they should kill me

They shouldn't accept me they should kill me
so you worship people that don't even do for you anything in return? foid mentality

so you worship people that don't even do for you anything in return? foid mentality
I don't worship them. I am just not afraid to admit ethnic inferiority.

:yes: :feelsrope:

This is North African Chad is doing in Europe JFL

View: https://vm.tiktok.com/ZGJ7Y3M7p/

There is no way you would rather be this guy. NO WAY

View: https://vm.tiktok.com/ZGJ7YVbjj/

Why does every nigger think being white is an advantage? Western societies in particular are completely corrupted by feminism. Our women are the worst SJW's there are on this planet
JBW is cope
Whites also live in first world which is a huge advantage in itself
I see a lot of blood-forgotten white bitches with niggers and Arabs in my area. In reality, I have only seen white men with a dark-skinned girlfriend twice in my 31 years of life.

Being white brings infinitely more advantages to the table than even being an ethnic chad.
Ah so some ugly short homeless white guy has it better than a tall rich ethnic Chad. Peak ethniccel logic.
If I was white the world would be mine for the taking.
A majority of involuntary celibates are white also Jews own this world not whites
I'd have higher IQ, better social standing, respect among my peers and be descendant of a rich and impactful bloodline/culture.
Nothing would change except IQ whites are like the second most non NT race
Good looks can make up for being ethnic but being white can't make up for bad looks
Just be a 140 IQ sperg theory

Last edited:

If you are white, the rules are that if you are white, you are 6/10 normie, yet you are made much more autistic and your libido is dampened heavily to the point of being a permavirgin.
If you are ethnic, you get upgraded money wise (only up to 100K more than what you make already), upgraded 2 inches in height, 1 inch penis size, and 1 point in facial SMV, this may or may not be enough.

As for me, I think I would rather be an upgraded ethnic. It's not to even try to have sex, but I think the downgraded libido would be depressing, as I enjoy masturbating myself to sleep too much.
Upgraded ethnic, what's the point of being 6/10 if you don't even want to fuck? :lul:

Our women are the worst SJW's there are on this planet. And they all want a BBC to demonstrate how cosmopolitan and tolerant they are
They don’t. White women only date Tyrone’s or statusmaxxed black normies. Literally majority of white women actively avoid black men.

Anyone picking the white option is retarded.

SSIO.jpg
bushido.jpg
def1.jpg

20161222_detail_majoe.jpg

I'd rather be white. Even with those upgrades I would still be a below average deathnic dicklet manlet, this is because I am currrently at the extremely low end of these features.

i've seen some white giga autists irl before. i rather be ethnic tbh

I wouldn't become a wigger if you paid me. Whites are a trash-tier, morally bankrupt race. They invented feminism and forced it on the world, enough said.

Honestly the two inches of height alone would’ve been enough but hell yes to that and the rest.

Rater be ethnic

Last edited:
I'm a white ethnic

He does not have any ethnic features. That's a brown white chad.

I bet he's mixed.
If he was mixed he wouldn’t have brown skin. I think he actually more brown than the average Algerian in France.

How can you argue it’s better to be an ugly white guy? Leftist anti European propaganda Has never been stronger than right now. If you are not at least a white normie, it’s over for you.

How can you argue it’s better to be an ugly white guy?
I just want to be proud of my race. I just don't want to be inherently low IQ