Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Ethnicels, would you rather be a white mentalcel permavirgin or possibly try your luck as a slightly upgraded ethnic?

Would you rather be a white permavirgin or slightly upgraded ethnic that may possibly have sex?

• Total voters
I am a kike because I believe an 8/10 ethnic isn't an incel? Also that GIF is ironic coming from an anti white JBW coping faggot.
No you are a kike because you are gaslighting and skewing the logic so to favor your faggot ass point of views, fucking volcel piece of shit

No you are a kike because you are gaslighting and skewing the logic so to favor your faggot ass point of views, fucking volcel piece of shit
How am I gaslighting? Keep projecting beaner you are the only one gaslighting her by saying I can ascend if I "stop being defeatist and try" like some redpill faggot grifter.

f I "stop being defeatist and try" l
that would be If I said that and to try with your foids, have you fucking tried doing it by actually GOING WHERE THE SLUTINAS LIVE (and nope, your basement where you confabulate your jewish narrative is not the place to start)

have you fucking tried doing it by actually GOING WHERE THE SLUTINAS LIVE
Um yeah I have there is a lot in the united States, in my state, in my town and in my high school. Do you really think Hispanic people only live in there home countries?

is a lot in the united States
that doesn't count you utter faggot, you know by this fucking point that every shitskin toilet in the US or any other first world piece of shit countries will gain the privileges and unrealistic dating standards as their coomskin foids?

that doesn't count you utter faggot, you know by this fucking point that every shitskin toilet in the US or any other first world piece of shit countries will gain the privileges and unrealistic dating standards as their coomskin foids?
Just go to a shithole third world country to betabuxx bro. Also if the Latinas in those countries were kept on a tight enough leash to not have insane westernized standards they would not be allowed to date or have sex with white men.

to betabuxx
if you bring them in your faggy jewish countries, of course and expect to be cucked, because if you remained in such shitters you so much hate because they don't have the jewish commodities from first world
Also if the Latinas in those countries were kept on a tight
you would submit these shitskin foids and get away with it with the halo effect you would gain from being coomskin in the land of shitskins
to not have insane westernized standards
only on jewish first world countries fag

to date or have sex with white men.
they are stolen by obnoxious niggers like you that originally claim they are so incel but then end up ascending with a shitskin goblin

if you bring them in your faggy jewish countries, of course and expect to be cucked, because if you remained in such shitters you so much hate because they don't have the jewish commodities from first world
So your admitting it's only for the money/greencard
you would submit these shitskin foids and get away with it with the halo effect you would gain from being coomskin in the land of shitskins
Nigger what that has nothing to do with the point I made now actually address it if Latinas are kept on such a tight leash by Latinos they would be alowed to date white men
only on jewish first world countries fag
There not going to let me fuck them until we get to America and once she gets there she's going going to leave instantly
they are stolen by obnoxious niggers like you that originally claim they are so incel but then end up ascending with a shitskin goblin
No they are not a guy like me isn't desired to any foids whatsoever they are stolen by thugmaxxed spics

if Latinas are kept on such a tight leash by Latinos they would be alowed to date white men
no they aren't, they go #metoo around shitskin but become absolutely obedient and trad wife once they have their coomskin partner (as long as they remain in their shitter countries)
There not going to let me fuck them until we get to America
if you are that stupid to be manipulated, coomskins WERE FUCKING CONQUERORS IN LATAM AND THAT THOUGHT REMAINS IN THE PUBLIC PSYCHE OF SHITSKINS
No they are not a guy like me isn't desired to any foids whatsoever they are stolen by thugmaxxed spics
keep deflecting

no they aren't, they go #metoo around shitskin but become absolutely obedient and trad wife once they have their coomskin partner (as long as they remain in their shitter countries)
But I thought they didn't have the rights, privileges and standards of western foids though?
if you are that stupid to be manipulated, coomskins WERE FUCKING CONQUERORS IN LATAM AND THAT THOUGHT REMAINS IN THE PUBLIC PSYCHE OF SHITSKINS
Jfl I'm not that stupid but she will refuse to have sex with me willing unless we move to American and in that case she will just cuck so my only option at that point is gRAPE
keep deflecting
t. couldn't disprove how those are actual threats

If I was taller, decent face, normal voice and high T, I could’ve easily pakithugmaxxed and would’ve been satisfied

they didn't have the rights, privileges and standards of western foids
yes they exert them with their shitskin males, but they forget about that when a coomskin approaches them
she will refuse to have sex with me willing unless we move to American
you are admitting you would be easily manipulated by a shitskin foid, kek
those are actual threats
remaining in jewsa is also a threat, going there is also honestly a threat but you have to actually risk your ass to get something, but we ethnics expose our lives daily for nothing but the disparagement of our foids, and you have the fucking gall to refute what are undeniable facts and reality

you are admitting you would be easily manipulated by a shitskin foid, kek
No I am admitting a shitskin foid would refuse to have sex with me
remaining in jewsa is also a threat, going there is also honestly a threat
Not nearly as much I know the language and know how to deal with niggers and American spics thrid world spics are a completely different can of worms though
but you have to actually risk your ass to get something, but we ethnics expose our lives daily for nothing but the disparagement of our foids, and you have the fucking gall to refute what are undeniable facts and reality
Yeah I have to get killed just to get no pussy anyways

No I am admitting a shitskin foid would refuse to have sex with me

Not nearly as much I know the language and know how to deal with niggers and American spics thrid world spics are a completely different can of worms though

Yeah I have to get killed just to get no pussy anyways
^ totally not defeatist attitude and not making up excuses to deny JBW

White permavirgin autist because I never lose

I see a lot of blood-forgotten white bitches with niggers and Arabs in my area
Didn’t know there was a high concentration of Arabs in America. Going out with white bitches too, what area is this?

I believe JBW as well but this sounds to me like cringe worship to get approval from whites in the hopes that they accept you. They never will
pretty much this. uncle tom theory as been debunked