Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ethnicels of Incel.is do you think that your situation would have been better if Axis powers had won?

• Thread starter It all fell down
  • Start date

Ethnicels of Incel.is do you think that your situation would have been better if Axis powers had won

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It all fell down

It all fell down

Banned
-
Poll added. Let discuss.

Let’s discuss

May I answer as a Slav?
Ok, then. People would have each nation for their own, there'd be no invaders and economy would flourish.
Ethnics, in my guess, would have been forced to sort out problems in their respective countries and following example by Axis Powers (mostly Germany),
drive (((communists))) out. Without (((communists))) and Central banks that aren't central at all, most countries would prosper like Libya, but for a longer time.

Last edited:
well I mean they'd probably be dead or slaves. Would that be better for incels?

Obviously yes, that each country had its Lebensraum would have meant that you could not be mogged by other races in your own country.

german nazis were actually kinda nice - they just had a rage fit bcuz the jews took it too far - since the loser lost, the loser got bullied even more

No. Nazis were degenerate and power hungry. They’re the worst of both worlds

it would be better for everyone provided you didn't plan to live on welfare in western europe and vote for LGBT, which is soon coming to an end anyway