Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News ETHNICEL GOES ER IN TORONTO!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fuck, he shouldnt have gone ER. Now we are gonna be thought of as psychos even more cause of this crazy asshole

Out, get the fuck off this site now, OUT!

He is Armenian though. Armenians are considered white.

Those posts seem fake. Why would a 25 year old normie app developer use 4Chan terms.

If he is incel I wonder if he saw my thread TOP KEK - https://incels.is/threads/more-mass...od-thing-hopefully-er-rapes-will-begin.31789/

This shit right here is lifefuel for me and exactly what I was talking about, too many ER guys are using guns so its expected and they get taken down very quickly these days, not only that but having these killings only take place with guns makes normies feel safe. Since this guy used a vehicle now the whole "ban guns" spiel looks like retarded coping, you can't ban hatred, hatred is all it takes to go do a mass killing event.

This is literally what I asked for, finally somebody breaking the mold, next up how about a guy who breaks into a condom vending machine at night, pokes holes in all the condoms and closes the machine. I would love to see the end result of that shit, pure lifefuel. So many normie males will get trapped in unwated lives ;)

ER doesn't always have to be violent, it just needs to be strategic and punish normies in some way, they need to be in constant fear for EVERY ASPECT OF THEIR LIFE, killing normies from my perspective is kinda pointless but this is still good, I prefer acid attacks to mass killings though, wonder who is going to do a "mass acid attack". He will have zero kills to his high score but in my book he'd have beaten all the high scores by virtue of lives ruined and BLACK PILLS FORCED DOWN PEOPLES THROATS. All the normies who used to think "looks don't matter" will not get to test the theory lol.

Erm... I saw this floating around:

78PLpR.jpg

The media is also reporting his praising of ER and making comments about the supreme gentlemen and that he was angry about being rejected.

Which one of you was this?

And a day after my birthday too, wow.

Erm... I saw this floating around:

78PLpR.jpg

The media is also reporting his praising of ER and making comments about the supreme gentlemen and that he was angry about being rejected.
Im in Canada. Had no idea we have so many incels here. No wonder due to the extremist feminist movement.

IF anything someone is trying to disprove JBW, but yeah I think reddit is going to kill braincels, RIP.

Im in Canada. Had no idea we have so many incels here. No wonder due to the extremist feminist movement.

I always LOL at Canada's version of "legal prostitution"

Its LEGAL to SELL SEX
Its ILLEGAL to BUY SEX

Is there a bigger troll than this in existence, this is government institutionalized trolling, you can't beat this.

Damn, that's disappointing.
Welp, time to pack your bags and go home Normies/FBI Officers/roasties, we didn't do shit, it was ISIS or some shit, not us.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I always LOL at Canada's version of "legal prostitution"

Its LEGAL to SELL SEX
Its ILLEGAL to BUY SEX

Is there a bigger troll than this in existence, this is government institutionalized trolling, you can't beat this.
so true. Sexism against men. But of course the feminist liberals wont say that.

last one the news couldnt do nothing with because it was a transgender.

That moment when this random dude killed more people than the supreme gentleman Elliot.
I hope this guy wrote a manifesto because he could be our next new saint.
Yeh, I want an autobiography!

But truthfully no one will ever replace Elliot Rodger in my heart. <3

I prefer acid attacks to mass killings though, wonder who is going to do a "mass acid attack". He will have zero kills to his high score but in my book he'd have beaten all the high scores by virtue of lives ruined and BLACK PILLS FORCED DOWN PEOPLES THROATS. All the normies who used to think "looks don't matter" will not get to test the theory lol.
Acid attacks are already popular within Islam, the religion of peace.

4b59e7ca0d81105259beabfb633e6067

Cucked West will pay

Its LEGAL to SELL SEX
Its ILLEGAL to BUY SEX
Have any Canadian lawyers tried arguing that consumer protection laws do indeed apply to purchasing sex? Would rule the "illegal to buy sex" rubbish unconstitutional.

there isn't a bigger group of scumbags than people who work in media, police have reported NO motive yet all these fuckers are running the "incel" angle on the news from a unverified screenshot post. None of these news channels will apologize for slandering us,

Kek that exclamation mark in front of a word means 'not' in computer science. So not out...
Well, in the discord it's a command for a bot.

What about a period before a word?

Well, in the discord it's a command for a bot.

What about a period before a word?
That means nothing, at least in C/C++

Status
Not open for further replies.