Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News ETHNICEL GOES ER IN TORONTO!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s scary because that’s the area I grew up in

How many did he kill?

I was expecting just another random allahu snackbar, but holy shit this is a legit ER. He might even be on this site!

@moderators please sticky

context why ER

Itshappening

It’s funny because I go back there tommroow

Fuck, he shouldnt have gone ER. Now we are gonna be thought of as psychos even more cause of this crazy asshole

Fuck, he shouldnt have gone ER. Now we are gonna be thought of as psychos even more cause of this crazy asshole
Who's your wife's boyfriend?

Hail Our Great Shaheed. On this day, he CHOose to make a diffEReNCe. May his Qurbani Resonate in the hearts of EvERy INCelistani.

Incelistan Jindabad.

Damn was praying it was isis who did it.

Go back to r/braincels you faggot cuck.

TOP KEK, but i think its just a 4chan meme LMAO. lets see what happens, he looks normie though.

this nigga didn't even suicide LMAO

The fuck is everyone praising him

not one thing in him screens social outcasted virgin

I doubt he was one of us.

I hope the FB post wasn't fraud. Glorious, a muslimcel, went ER and didn't use guns. Good kill count.

As someone who visited Toronto at the beginning of the month, I can see how a man from that city could be driven to kill a bunch of people like that. The women up there are HORRIBLE -- even the ethnic women. It would brighten my day if the majority of the victims were young cunts like the ones that I encountered on my trip.

That moment when this random dude killed more people than the supreme gentleman Elliot.
I hope this guy wrote a manifesto because he could be our next new saint.

As someone who visited Toronto not too long ago, I can see how a man from that city could be driven to kill a bunch of people like that. The women up there are HORRIBLE -- even the ethnic women. It is my hope that a lot of those cunts were the victims.
it's been called "the worst city in the world for men" and the "epicentre of MGTOW."

it's been called "the worst city in the world for men" and the "epicentre of MGTOW."

NYC, DC, LA, and Vancouver all give Toronto a run for its money... but Toronto is definitely in the top 5 when it comes to worst cities in North America... in my experience of traveling extensively around the continent.

NYC, DC, LA, and Vancouver all give Toronto a run for its money... but Toronto is definitely in the top 5 when it comes to worst cities in North America... in my experience of traveling extensively around the continent.
no joke, LA is hell on earth

I don't think that incel comment is confirmed to be from the trucker of peace. @13k said something about the mods contacting the Facebook of whoever posted that comment.

As someone who visited Toronto at the beginning of the month, I can see how a man from that city could be driven to kill a bunch of people like that. The women up there are HORRIBLE -- even the ethnic women. It would brighten my day if the majority of the victims were young cunts like the ones that I encountered on my trip.
You can imagine what it's like going to school here.

You can imagine what it's like going to school here.

I walked around U of T and Ryerson for a short while and that was enough for me! The college-aged bitches were just as stuck-up as the ones at my alma mater in the states. Even the East Asian women were giving me looks of disgust. The only women who weren't complete cunts were the curries.

A legit ER. Never thought I’d see the day.

Status
Not open for further replies.