Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ethnic GP touched teen girls breast without consent

ovrload

ovrload

Banned
-
poor dude, if he was a tall white chad she wouldve loved it teheheh:feelshaha:

http%3A%2F%2Fprod.static9.net.au%2Ffs%2F42a9b4a3-245c-42e0-9755-71a96b414620

A Melbourne GP touched a teenager's breasts without consent and asked her and her boyfriend inappropriate questions about their sex life, a jury has heard.

Azit Das is facing a retrial over allegations he sexually assaulted the 17-year-old girl during a consultation at a Mill Park clinic in March 2016.

The boyfriend had gone to Das for test results of a scan on his groin, which turned out to be a cyst, and his girlfriend had accompanied him.

But the conversation allegedly "shifted into another direction" while the couple were in the room with Das, prosecutors said.

"It shifted into a conversation about sexual matters," prosecutor Nick Batten told a County Court jury in his opening address today.

"Some unjustifiable questions were put to these young people about their sexual life."

It's alleged Das then suggested he would carry out a medical check on the girl's breasts.

"And she said to him, 'no'. She didn't agree to that," Mr Batten said.

"He touched the young woman on her breasts without her consent."

Das also suggested he could demonstrate something on the woman's genitals "in relation to sexual matters", Mr Batten added.

"It was rejected and it didn't happen. But that was part of the lead-up to the sexual assault."

Das denies the assault and his defence lawyer Sean Cash told the jury to look closely at the evidence of a nurse who will testify.

"She's going to say she was there (during the consultation). Nothing happened," Mr Cash said.

There could be aspects of the couple's evidence that could leave the jury with doubts about their "reliability" and "credibility", Mr Cash noted.

The couple went to a police station after the consultation to make a complaint about Das, who was later interviewed.

Mr Batten said Das, who is on bail, denied any wrongdoing when he was questioned by police.

Judge Michael McInerney said Das had previously faced a trial over the same allegations but it was aborted.

The latest jury will be shown footage of the complainant's evidence from the first trial, saving her from testifying again.

https://outline.com/77kvZx

The world is weird man. Women are such giant gold-digging, Chad-cum gargling whores, and yet god forbid someone touches someone else's boobs without "permission", all hell breaks lose.

Always the incels this happens too.

No man, he would be a 5/10 normie.

I can clearly see his past life experiences full of suffering and misery just by looking at his face tbh

I can clearly see his past life experiences full of suffering and misery just by looking at his face tbh
"Just become a doctor and you'll easily have foids falling at you're feet bro".

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

It's alleged Das then suggested he would carry out a medical check on the girl's breasts.
show bobs but real lmao

I love it when memes leak into real life.

at least these kinds of doctors bulk bill

poor dude, if he was a tall white chad she wouldve loved it teheheh
That's obvious, imagine ugly fat girl trying to jerk your weenie, I'll get ED if this will happen to me.

It's simply there word versus his, why would the jury believe some 17 year old whore over a gp, fucked up world

Why the fuck would you jeopardize your career over wanting to touch some foids tits? Probably took him 15 years to become a doctor and he blew it all to try to touch a foids tits.

She wasn’t even a virgin because she had a boyfriend, you could probably fly to some 3rd world country and fuck a JB legally if you had doctor money.

Why the fuck would you jeopardize your career over wanting to touch some foids tits? Probably took him 15 years to become a doctor and he blew it all to try to touch a foids tits.

She wasn’t even a virgin because she had a boyfriend, you could probably fly to some 3rd world country and fuck a JB legally if you had doctor money.
They wanted him gone. They got the perfect opportunity.
Who would you believe? Good looking teens or an old rough looking curry?
"Just be a doctor, people would respect you."

ugly men always suffer

basically an indian man with a clipboard and doctor's coat saying "it is to be breast touching time now?"

That's why I'm doubtful and think she's lying to get pity points from #MeToo

I'd normally be against a doctor touching random women, but there needs to be affirmative action for currycels. Just like blacks get affirmative action for university admissions, currycels should get affirmative action when it comes to women, because of their low sex appeal. Since women make it so hard/impossible for currycels to get women, currycels should be allowed to do stuff like this and get off free.

"Das had previously faced a trial over the same allegations but it was aborted.", I don't like foids GP but maybe you should of learned your lesson the first time, those bob and vagens belong to chad :feelsbadman:
I'd normally be against a doctor touching random women, but there needs to be affirmative action for currycels. Just like blacks get affirmative action for university admissions, currycels should get affirmative action when it comes to women, because of their low sex appeal. Since women make it so hard/impossible for currycels to get women, currycels should be allowed to do stuff like this and get off free.
I believe they already benifit from affirmative action here in the U.S not to the degree of blacks though of course.

Just be confident bro
Don't mind rejections bro

Just had to be a curry

I doubt that any of the things they described happened. There are people who target men in lucrative careers to extort money from them either by a scam or false flags.

I doubt that any of the things they described happened. There are people who target men in lucrative careers to extort money from them either by a scam or false flags.

Touched

Nigra