Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Ethnic(?) bald chinlet jawlet big-nosed vintage PUA cringe on Jimmy Kimmel (GIGACOPE)

autisticghost

autisticghost

My birth was an error
-

Chad NEVER needs to do this. HARD larping by this jester.

I already cringed even before watching

I'm not watching that, I'm cringing at myself from all the PUA attempts (partly inspired by this guy's book) so I've had enough cringe for one lifetime.

I'm not watching that, I'm cringing at myself from all the PUA attempts (partly inspired by this guy's book) so I've had enough cringe for one lifetime.

I'm masochistic when it comes to cringe tbh

Chad NEVER needs to do this. HARD larping by this jester.

We're not Chad. Stop bitching about "But Chad." Not everyone can be Chad and that's not the same as being incel. You're not Chad, so you're gonna have to put in some effort.

He's not ethnic, dumbass. He's clearly white.

Neil Strauss
He is a famous writer, wrote " The Game: Penetrating the Secret Society of Pickup Artists ", he says that he is a well succeeded PUA
Neil strauss before and after

KING OF LOOKSMAXXXXXXXXXXXXING

Indeed a gigacoper

This dude neil strauss was actually really influential, he really brought cringe pickup tactics to the mainstream

he has that typical faggot accent

He's like one of th godfathers of PUA

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back