Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel [ERfuel] This what Elliot Rodger had to suffer through while living in Santa Barbara

Cali_Incel

Cali_Incel

IT OVER !!!
★★★★
This major suicidefuel I can see why he went ER while living here.

I'm amazed we haven't had more hERo's in the area.
Well, Summer is only beginning. :feelzez:

I can not understand the US, how people like them can get into universities? And even if they enter one, how can they keep studying all the time and doing this degenerate stuff, just how is it possible?

Sexual liberation for women, not for men!

Fuck! I hate Kim for canceling WW3!

ER would have had a fuckin stroke at 0:55 kek. A blonde goddess choosing an inferior asian man over a magnificent hapa like him? Fuck that

I can not understand the US, how people like them can get into universities? And even if they enter one, how can they keep studying all the time and doing this degenerate stuff, just how is it possible?
The girls turn to sex industry and guys lose their jobs to pretentious curries. Welcome to the age of unemployment.

Chang detected

Asians coming back hard for the one-eight

I´m crying with anger after watching only 10 seconds of that hedonistic filth!

i can see why he sought vengeance.

He chose to live there, no pity for him.

These women seem drunk enough to fuck anything. I would even go for enough to say a few of us might have been able to get some.

Elliot wasn't wrong but waiting for people to give you the life you deserve is stupid when you're not a rich 10/10 chad.

Why no one else talking about Chang

These women seem drunk enough to fuck anything. I would even go for enough to say a few of us might have been able to get some.

Elliot wasn't wrong but waiting for people to give you the life you deserve is stupid when you're not a rich 10/10 chad.
Elliot had a huge ego on top of that and thinking he was chad because he his a pair of $300 sunglasses.

Why didn't Elliot go ER there?

Poor boy wanted some of that sweet ass booty

I'd honestly end up fighting someone tbh soon as I start getting ass

Most universities are a scam in the US of A. We’re a hardcore capitalist nation and everything can be bought and sold. Get a college education became a meme baby boomers tell all their kids. This led to oversaturation and from there you can come to your own conclusions what happened.

The girls turn to sex industry and guys lose their jobs to pretentious curries. Welcome to the age of unemployment.
Welcome to the age of white people getting exposed for the useless imbeciles that they are. :feelsautistic:

I'll bookmark this page, so that the masochist in me will have something to watch later. But seriously, it's just a bunch of idiots saying WOOOHOOO into the camera like a bunch of idiots.

But Elliot wanted to fit in with these morons? Really? He was 22 years of age, about the time when all the "cool kids" lose their cool, and their shit choices in life start to catch up to them. If he just waited a few years, he could have lived to see these types end up fucking their lives beyond repair, and thinking "Well, maybe I didn't want to be with these douchebags to begin with." That's more or less how I feel now.

Or if he really wanted to get in on it, why not ask one of the other guys about how he could find a decent girl? Better not expect instant results, but he definitely could have done better than most people who post here.

Different species, different world.

Look at all those gorgeous fucking whores, they go to those parties for one reason only and that’s to suck as much dick as possible. Yet if one of them somehow spread their legs for a incel you know he’s getting rape charges the next day lol

Need a ac-130 to fly over that house and drop 100 misiles over it.

I find them so unsexy, seriously their voices are like banshees and the thoughts of them swallowing gallons and gallons of cum since middle school.

I can't believe how ER desired degenerate subhumans like them.

you ever been? OP since it says you're from cali? I've been multiple times. its horrible for incels.

LOL the comment section sounds like somethinng from us but they were made 2 years ago

LA is the capital of whoredom. Everything thats wrong with cuckedsociety originated from that depraved place.

But Elliot wanted to fit in with these morons? Really? He was 22 years of age, about the time when all the "cool kids" lose their cool, and their shit choices in life start to catch up to them. If he just waited a few years, he could have lived to see these types end up fucking their lives beyond repair, and thinking "Well, maybe I didn't want to be with these douchebags to begin with." That's more or less how I feel now.
Bluepill Cope. Those types of girls have nice comfy white collar jobs in marketing or whatever and will climb the corporate ladder by sucking dick or "charming" cucks.
LA is the capital of whoredom. Everything thats wrong with cuckedsociety originated from that depraved place.
Toronto was the main birthplace for 4th wave feminism though.

Fuck! I hate Kim for canceling WW3!

cancelled because mini ice age is on its way. in the UK it is suppose to be summer here but it feels like spring. in other places like alaska its warming up.

you may just get your wish but i must warn you people always choose scapegoats to blame things on. don't be a scapegoat and keep tabs on all news channels ..... even the bat shit crazy ones.

Sexual liberation for women, not for men!

Holy fuck which school is that? If that was my teacher I wouldn't get D in anatomy exam.

you ever been? OP since it says you're from cali? I've been multiple times. its horrible for incels.
I don't live the near isle vista area but yeah most of LA and OC county is suicidefuel for incels.

Fuck this shit, fuck them all

Elliot had a huge ego on top of that and thinking he was chad because he his a pair of $300 sunglasses.

He was really confindent. When you watch his videos he refers to himself as good looking talks about his style and stuff. “Just be confindent bruh”

This major suicidefuel I can see why he went ER while living here.

Goodness the things we are missing out on for being ugly. It's so over.

I don't even wanna be a part of that...

I don't even think Im missing out on something. What a buncha degenerates.

You lot should think yourself lucky. Those American Girls are tame. In the UK we have right classy girls.

Holy fuck which school is that? If that was my teacher I wouldn't get D in anatomy exam.
Somehwere in France or in Quebec, not really sure. They are speaking in French, and I think that the students wanted her to go completely nude, but she was complaining that she can't go nude because she is in class, which I still find appalling because she was cockteasing her students by playing with her tits, revealing her underwear and playing with herself for "sexual education."

Bluepill Cope. Those types of girls have nice comfy white collar jobs in marketing or whatever and will climb the corporate ladder by sucking dick or "charming" cucks.

Some of them may shape up and/or avoid the consequences of their actions, but you are aware that a lot of these partygoers are self-loathing future alcoholics. I knew someone who was like this, and she's almost 30 and paying for it big time.

I don't even wanna be a part of that...

I don't even think Im missing out on something. What a buncha degenerates.

If "trying to be social" means going to these events, I'm pretty sure being a complete shut-in is better.

Drywall houses in the middle of the Toronto area cost way more than a beachfront cottage in the outer cities of Los Angeles county. Toronto is one shithole because it doesn't have the wealth like LA or even San Diego.

I've just recently discovered the story of ER. After reading his manifesto and watching his vlogs I really came to feel sympathy for him. While I don't agree with his final actions I really don't feel like he's the monster that the media would have you believe. He truly is a fascinating character, almost tragic. It really is such a unique case in comparison to most other killers out there. You don't always get such an intimate look at what leads to someone's ultimate downfall/demise in life. I almost wish I could have been his friend.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back