Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel [ERfuel] This what Elliot Rodger had to suffer through while living in Santa Barbara

I've just recently discovered the story of ER. After reading his manifesto and watching his vlogs I really came to feel sympathy for him. While I don't agree with his final actions I really don't feel like he's the monster that the media would have you believe. He truly is a fascinating character, almost tragic. It really is such a unique case in comparison to most other killers out there. You don't always get such an intimate look at what leads to someone's ultimate downfall/demise in life. I almost wish I could have been his friend.

Same, I wish I could have met him in person. I would have been his friend. :(

And to think of how many hours I endured in environments like those trying uselessly to spam approach. Hell.

And to think of how many hours I endured in environments like those trying uselessly to spam approach. Hell.

Well, I went to a few events like that in my area, but I really found them to be boring immature idiots that I couldn't really share anything with. My sense of humor, for one, is dark enough to send any normie running ten miles in any direction opposite myself.

Just one of these girls fucking him couldve saved 7 lives. Imagine, something so insignificant yet 7 people ended up dead because women are stuck up whores

Just one of these girls fucking him couldve saved 7 lives. Imagine, something so insignificant yet 7 people ended up dead because women are stuck up whores

While I clearly sympathize with Elliot on a great number of issues, I still don't understand why he'd even want to touch some dumb blonde party girl type. Personally I despise those types and I would not be caught dead near one. It was insignificant sure, to most guys, but really, he should have just held off a few years at least. I'm not 22 anymore and sadly it might be too late for me.

I haven't done any better than Elliot did with women, but then again I've tried with several different types and failed. Not sure if that makes me better or worse than him, though.

Well, I went to a few events like that in my area, but I really found them to be boring immature idiots that I couldn't really share anything with. My sense of humor, for one, is dark enough to send any normie running ten miles in any direction opposite myself.
I have always been little demanding about that. I pretty much assumed from day 1 that I wouldn't be able to find a foid who liked what I like, shared my opinions and thoughts with me, etc. I just wanted a passable one to fug and experience romance.

In my more effortful days I went an extra mile not to say things that were too much normie-scaring during approaches and social interactions like that, but with time I slacked out and I remember approaching last year or so I made some dark jokes about a plane that fell with a soccer team in Brazil and normies and foids walked away from me, kek.

I don't even want those non virgin whores anymore

How dare they throw themselves at those obnoxious brutes instead of the supreme gentleman!!! REEEEEEEEEEE

The worst part about this, is that it is the norm. To drink so much, to wear trendy clothes, to follow some sort of advice to become a ChadSheep copy of those guys. I'm by no means a good person, but this is just too much.

The worst part about this, is that it is the norm. To drink so much, to wear trendy clothes, to follow some sort of advice to become a ChadSheep copy of those guys. I'm by no means a good person, but this is just too much.

The excessive alcohol consumption will eventually catch up with these people in a rude and perhaps unpredictable way. I used to drink too but I really couldn't be bothered to go to the liquor store ever again. Let alone one of these events, I'd be bored to death in the matter of a few minutes.

Boring normie bullshit, nothing to see here fellas.

Dude is getting with the hot girls

Chang, simple as that
The real question is, is he actually fucking them or do they just pose for a pic and at the end of the party he leaves empty handed?

Such environments are when femoids show their true selves. Notice how all the males are chads, chadlites or manlets with an alpha male bone structure. Small framed guys like Elliot and I don't stand a chance for anything other than getting cucked and being betabux later. It's over

Can we make it illegal to act like a fucking degenerate skank in public? It's an insult to people like us, and people who behave like this in front of everyone deserve punishment.

He would have been a Lord if he went in there instead and many more kills

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back