Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious ER was a husk of a human being

Barnacle

Barnacle

Banned
-
Just read his "manifesto" and actually I really see this guy as being an absolute psychopathic narcissist who really was just a shitty person.
Nothing about him was consistent and when he went on his killing spree he murdered other incels and a less than attractive girl, not "punishing" those who, in his mind, deserved it.
He was no incel, for Christ's sake, this asshole was rich, grew up in the best neighbourhood and was not THAT bad looking, he was just a materialistic and extremely superficial and selfpitying creep.
This guy was a real life non-charismatic Patrick Bateman.

He was weird but that's only a product of his environment and the way he was treated while growing up.

His manifesto should replace the bible as part of all school curriculum. It's a work of art and will stand the test of time.

Yeah, he was fucked from the start tbh. Super autist with huge expectations from a world he didn't even understand.

0C6D2A76 5560 4A8F B1FA CA86FB432FC8

He was weird but that's only a product of his environment and the way he was treated while growing up.
He was not "weird" he was an evil psychotic piece of trash. Literally lost all sympathies for him after reading his manifesto
His manifesto should replace the bible as part of all school curriculum. It's a work of art and will stand the test of time.
Maybe in the US where being a capitalistic and neoliberal superficial pig is what is the right thing to do.

Maybe in the US where being a capitalistic and neoliberal superficial pig is what is the right thing to do.

Kind of the point though. His manifesto will be seen by future generations as a key text about the downfall of the west. He was only a product of it.

Here we go again insulting er to appease the soys. Calling him a narcissist rofl this is getting old.

Just read his "manifesto" and actually I really see this guy as being an absolute psychopathic narcissist who really was just a shitty person.
Nothing about him was consistent and when he went on his killing spree he murdered other incels and a less than attractive girl, not "punishing" those who, in his mind, deserved it.
He was no incel, for Christ's sake, this asshole was rich, grew up in the best neighbourhood and was not THAT bad looking, he was just a materialistic and extremely superficial and selfpitying creep.

ER is a great example of a really shitty terrible person. One of the rare cases where "No wonder youre inkwell" actually applies.

He was mostly mentalcel and "locationcel". He was expecting SoCal girls to jump on his dick, even male supermodel's wouldn't be enough.

He was indeed an incel (because ethnic, manlet, framelet, dicket, ugly due to severely recessed chin and protruding big coon like lips), but too mentally too fragile to accept the blackpill which is why he snapped and went on a killing spree.
Well if he was not such a bad person he could of somehow achieved things with the status he had. He was no bum and grew up in a good area. He was such a self-centered person that because things did not work out the way he wanted it he flipped. He was mentally a spoiled five year old.
There is literally nothing redeemable about this guy
Here we go again insulting er to appease the soys. Calling him a narcissist rofl this is getting old.
Ohh no, somebody does not like my hero. Oy Vey, shut it down

I see your point

This is bluepilled garbage. In order to mate and procreate, you don't need good character or niceness, just good genes. This is why violent thugs attract women. Women want good genes first, then they want good social standing and money.
Garbage for you but reality has it that this guy blew his life because he was mentally deranged. Again, for those with an IQ in the area of disability, he was in a good situation, better than like 80% of mankind, anyone could have done atleast something, unlike this dead crypto-faggot who lived in fantasy world.
Did anyone actually read what ER said? How can anyone actually accept this world view? He wasnt even blackpilled as he hoped to get women through winning the lottery.

ER is a bad example of a typical incel. He was decent looking, rich and statusmaxxed. He was extremely entitled and narcissistic (foid tier) on top of being a high standardcel. He took out his anger and frustration on people who had nothing to do with his situation.

Youre just following the crowd like a pathetic sheep. Get your head out of your ass and learn to think for yourself.

ER is a bad example of a typical incel. He was decent looking, rich and statusmaxxed. He was extremely entitled and narcissistic (foid tier) on top of being a high standardcel. He took out his anger and frustration on people who had nothing to do with his situation.

Youre just following the crowd like a pathetic sheep. Get your head out of your ass and learn to think for yourself.
He was better looking than most of his, better than me atleast.
I would do everything to be him(NOT having his personality ofcourse.)

Decent looking? LOLOL you bluepilled fuck.

He had a good jaw, good hairline, good skin and decent eye area. Height was an issue for him, but status/money would have compensated enough.
Youre deluded if you think he couldnt get a cute foid in 2014.

He was mentally ill, you can't judge him the same way you would do it with a healthy person

OP, you are a bluepilled cuck. Go back to cucktears.

He was better looking than most of his, better than me atleast.
I would do everything to be him(NOT having his personality ofcourse.)

Same man, some of these fucks would seriously get laid if they had better personalities.

He didn’t get girls because he expected them to approach him and he was socially awkward

If things don't change soon, we will be entitled to our own customized ER fit to our community's specifications.

recessed chin, bimaxillary protrusion, coon lips, lack of facial harmony, ethnic phenotype. Not decent at all.

So youre telling me every guy in a genuine relationship in the world mogs ER? He was def top 20 % if you take looks, money and status as a whole. Stop coping.

why you say hes not incel ? any arguments or proofs ?

"Hurr durrr, throwing around overused phrases equals making an argument for me, durrr hurr!!!!"
Why would I bother actually arguing with you when you are obviously a shit stirrer #85422? You aren't particularly new or original, just another cucktears troll. By all means, troll away, I won't even report you. But you aren't particularly worth arguing with.

ugly ethnics have other uglies as gfs.

ER wasnt ugly (not even close), and he could have got a foid who was cute by most guy's standards. Youre a high standardcel.
A blonde tall white girl isn’t a high standard

It is if youre an ethnic male. Stick to your own race and stop blaming other people for your high standards then?

Why would I bother actually arguing with you when you are obviously a shit stirrer? You aren't particularly new or original, just another cucktears troll.

"found the inkwell, shut it down :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: "

Youre no better than the cucks/trannies over at IT.

Exactly, he didn't kill a single person who bullied him, all jokes aside JFL at defending ER, the people he killed were way more incel than he was, only one roastie, and he also mogged the shit out of me but he was a narcissistic volcel who wanted Stacy to approach him, oh yeah, and he was rich too.

Exactly, he didn't kill a single person who bullied him, all jokes aside JFL at defending ER, the people he killed were way more incel than he was, only one roastie, and he also mogged the shit out of me but he was a narcissistic volcel who wanted Stacy to approach him, oh yeah, and he was rich too.
mind to back up you claim that ER was Voluntary Celibate with any proofs ?

He was a cunt,most people here worship him as a meme

Why would I bother actually arguing with you when you are obviously a shit stirrer #85422? You aren't particularly new or original, just another cucktears troll. By all means, troll away, I won't even report you. But you aren't particularly worth arguing with.
Lol, what a dumb reply. Bye...
Exacly, the guy was just an evil sack of shit. Maybe, just maaaybe I would have understood him if he actually killed some of those rich shits he wrote about so much but he killed some asian incels, a random dude and a girl who was not a stacy. A despicable person

mind to back up you claim that ER was Voluntary Celibate with any proofs ?
Even if he wasn't volcel he still isn't right, he literally mogged the people who he killed, JFL, he didn't get any sort of revenge on society he just snapped and shot some truer and poorer cels than him. He was too cowardly and stupid to even do it to the people who tormented him instead which would've been more reasonable.

That's why I don't like him he's just fucked in the head ppl who worship him unironicaly should be banned they just make the rest of us look like phsycopaths

He was indeed an incel (because ethnic, manlet, framelet, dicket, ugly due to severely recessed chin and protruding big coon like lips), but too mentally too fragile to accept the blackpill which is why he snapped and went on a killing spree.
yeah I agree tbh, ER didnt really have any copes left to keep his mind occupied so in the end he scummed to his insanity.

Even if he wasn't volcel he still isn't right, he literally mogged the people who he killed, JFL, he didn't get any sort of revenge on society he just snapped and shot some truer and poorer cels than him. He was too cowardly and stupid to even do it to the people who tormented him instead which would've been more reasonable.
so stop claiming he was volcel, idiot
@Barnacle

so stop claiming he was volcel, idiot
He mogs the fuck out of me and most users here, dude could have had a prime Chad tier face if he looksmaxxed to make up for his height

also, why he is a crypto-faggot ?
@Barnacle

That's why I don't like him he's just fucked in the head ppl who worship him unironicaly should be banned they just make the rest of us look like phsycopaths
I am not alone, good

ER is a bad example of a typical incel.
There is no "typical" Incel you fool.

I find it funny that you guys preach about foids finding 80% of guys as below average yet any case there's an average looking guy that looks slightly better than you. He's a fakecel?

It's laughable if you think you need to be absolutely subhuman to be an Incel.
Regardless, I doubt majority of "Incels" on this site are any worse looking than him.

He was extremely entitled and narcissistic (foid tier) on top of being a high standardcel.
Not gonna deny his evident narcissism.

He took out his anger and frustration on people who had nothing to do with his situation.
You're speaking as (I assume) a NT person. Just from reading his manifesto, you can tell he clearly wasn't mentally straight which is why you've described him as:
a bad example of a typical incel.

Despite everything you've said, even if Elliot wasn't as narcissistic as he was and lowered his standards. You're deluded to think he could have ascended (Ascension being NOT A BETABUX - which i find 95% of this community is pushing whenever they mention he was rich. Yet they'll deny an ethnic foid because they don't want to give her the greencard).

He wasn't decent looking, he wasn't rich during his adult years and he had no status whatsoever. He did have high standards, and could maybe have gotten lucky during his teen years (when a feminine face isn't as much of a deal breaker) if it weren't for his autism. But he was an incel

Absolutely agree on this one.