Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious ER Alert at my school (real)

Betrayed

Betrayed

God is dead
-
On this evening I'm again especially raged up because I uncovered one of my forgotten memories.

It was years ago when some classmate borrowed my pen and played with it very carelessly and destroyed it and I didn't do anything against it (which I regret hard now).

We recently had an ER (Amoklauf) Test alert at school. Most people knew it was fake but of course I didn't knew it. We werent on campus at the time but in a building seperate and away from the main school so we kinda knew we were fine no matter what. I couldn't feel anything but excitement tbh.

I love instant noodles especially when you're sick it's so nice to eat warm food. But I heard they cause stomach cancer if you eat them too often. Is that true?

Stop schizomaxxing. Your old political posts were more interesting.
This is real dude. I don't have any motivation to do these posts... I had hope back then. I will never achieve anything so why bother

Stop schizomaxxing. Your old political posts were more interesting.
I like his schizo posts. Goddamned i cant stand political teenagers who think they know everything.

Most savoury and addictive foods have a risk of being carcinogenic; just don't eat obscene amounts, reduce other behaviour more likely to cause and enjoy the cope. :smonk:

tell them you are exempt from the drill as an incel you would not be targeted by the ER