Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Real men lift Metal for no Reason at all(Gymcels GTFIH)

so you're not even addressing his point, why call it cope? he made an observation and you called it wrong then proceed to list reasons that prove him right like
Forget it jake, it's chinatown

Anything more than ottermode is excessive, being athletic isn't a cope, being a roidcel is

Anything more than ottermode is excessive, being athletic isn't a cope, being a roidcel is
True, but going to the gym in general is simply unnecessary. I would suggest hunting if you can or simply walking and spending time in the sunlight if you can't

No solutions for your autism. Besides, I have many chronic physical health issues that contribute to the dark eye circles and acne. I have to take a certain medication every day that causes insomnia. I haven’t slept through the night in over 2 years and am often sleep deprived due to being a night owl. I’m aging rapidly from it all and look much older than my actual age.
Same