Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Epstein fashion thread.

AnonAutist

AnonAutist

bzzzzzt
★★★★★
How many underage blonde goy foids did this kike fuck? Was a he an undercover mossad asset blackmailing the international elite? Do all elderly elite child molesters dress like Epstein - an overgrown frat boy matching sweatpants with dress shirts and preppy shoes?

epstein-and-maxwell.jpg

Sweatpants and suede boots (looks like Tod's) because for multi millionaires and billionaires there is no difference between week and weekend. Just like for LDAR NEETs.

What's wrong with preppy shoes? Everyone I know likes them. Tod's or Gucci loafers.

What's wrong with preppy shoes? Everyone I know likes them. Tod's or Gucci loafers.

Nothing, it's the fratty, jocky type of footwear.

img_6227.jpg

Velvet house slippers outside of the house paired with sweatpants. Not giving a fuck.

Nothing, it's the fratty, jocky type of footwear.

img_6227.jpg

Velvet house slippers outside of the house paired with sweatpants. Not giving a fuck.
I think it looks good. What bad about it?
He was a billionaire fucking teens do you think he gives a shit what some overweight asian Paparazzi think about his style JFL

he looks like a manlet with a huge head

also how should he dress? do you think he gives a fuck when he can fuck any whore he wants and has a fucking island

mogs me to the moon and back x10