Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel End depression/rotting NOW: Masculinemax

Betrayed

Betrayed

God is dead
-
-Hit the gym or do phyisical exercises. This will build up T
-With high T, grow a beard
-Gain weight, intimidatemax
-Become overall masculine
-Can beat up anyone you want, everybody will respect you
-Higher chance of ascending (thugmax factor)

-Hit the gym or do phyisical exercises. This will build up T
-With high T, grow a beard
-Gain weight, intimidatemax
-Become overall masculine
-Can beat up anyone you want, everybody will respect you
-Higher chance of ascending (thugmax factor)
Whenever Im serious normies taunt and laugh at me

Yeah man, I'm small framed and 5'4 so people still shit one even I'm strong or ripped. Sometimes more for "overcompensating". It just makes me more angry is all. I can't T maxx and keep my sanity.

OP has high motivation rn, wonder what will take that away

either ascension or true blackpill awaits
maybe youre right , started gymmaxing 1 year ago. expected huge changes in my social status and my stuttering to go away but nothing happened

Yeah man, I'm small framed and 5'4 so people still shit one even I'm strong or ripped. Sometimes more for "overcompensating". It just makes me more angry is all. I can't T maxx and keep my sanity.
do foids have to E maxx

1/33 people (including women) use steroids worldwide.

There are 3-4 million steroid users in the united states alone.

"The vast majority of people who misuse steroids are male non-athlete weightlifters in their 20s or 30s"

11.1% of Portguese gym attendants (including women) admit to using steroids.

One study claims 1/3 regular gym attendants (excluding women) have used or are using steroids.
(Couldn't find the source; it was from a particular gym in the U.S. and specifically stated that they were regular gym attendants and male-only)

I'm all for weight lifting, but don't be fooled by the bigger guys in your gym (They're still your competition btw) they are probably on gear.

Better to learn this now rather than being perma-mogged in the gym and feel hopeless.

Can't thugmaxx at 5'5".