Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Employers are now treating job recruitement like a video dating application

CrackingYs

CrackingYs

Heil I.N.C.E.L.
★★★★★
Just got an email back from a job application, and the company wants me to a do a 35 minute long "virtual interview". Basically you set up your webcam and microphone and they have an automated "virtual interviewer" (basically a robot voice) asking you questions.

Then after doing all this, the company can receive all the videos and get a really good look at your face to determine how attractive and Chad-like you are before moving onto the "real" interview.

Good luck getting a wage slave white collar job in 2020.

tfw cant even wagecuck jfl

That's what happens when you let whores work in HR and decide who gets hired or not.

Incels should all do internet jobs where they can work for themselves or someone who doesn't get to see them.

That's what happens when you let whores work in hr and decide who gets hired or not.
Yup HR foids are basically Chadfishing for candidates using automated video services.

It's over.

Set camera to 360p to hide ugliness crew

Just got an email back from a job application, and the company wants me to a do a 35 minute long "virtual interview". Basically you set up your webcam and microphone and they have an automated "virtual interviewer" (basically a robot voice) asking you questions.

Then after doing all this, the company can receive all the videos and get a really good look at your face to determine how attractive and Chad-like you are before moving onto the "real" interview.

Good luck getting a wage slave white collar job in 2020.
That's what happens when you let whores work in HR and decide who gets hired or not.

I PREDICTED THIS EXACT THING ABOUT 1-2 YEARS AGO ON THIS BOARD

holy fuck

That reminds me of how in Korea you must have your picture on a job application, and it's pretty out in the open and understood that the more attractive you are the better the job you'll get. That's why a lot of them get plastic surgery. Of course parent's connections and money are still the most important.

Employers are now treating job recruitement like a video dating application
High IQ analogy

Looks are more important than ever when applying for a job now. Suifuel if u have a foid as the interviewer for Ur job as an incel

HR roastie demands chad workers only

This is why foids should never be in charge of anything.

They're trying to make everything Chad-only. fuck this bullshit.

thats fckin sad for bad looking people but i dont think its a problem for the neet anime avi incel .co spammers

just say u have shitty internet

Even jobs are chad only.
They shouldn't be making decisions like that with their squirrel brains. Rosties want to make life for males chad only.

just say u have shitty internet
I told them no and didn't hear back from them, at least not yet. if I say no they know I'm an incel. If I say yes they will see that I'm an incel. No way to win unless Chad.

My job application got swiped left. Or down... Or deleted

That reminds me of how in Korea you must have your picture on a job application, and it's pretty out in the open and understood that the more attractive you are the better the job you'll get. That's why a lot of them get plastic surgery. Of course parent's connections and money are still the most important.
It's just not a taboo topic like here

It's funny, just 25 years ago, you could basically get a job with no qualifications just by dropping off a shit resume, and working up your way from zero. Now, you need to have CEO qualifications AND Chad looks to get a job mopping the shit off Mcdonalds floors