Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Elliot Rodger was a GIGACHANG fakecel

• Thread starter Deleted member 22977
  • Start date
Deleted member 22977

Deleted member 22977

Self-banned
-
1457992971277.jpg

Jfl at thinking ER was an incel.

if only he KPOPmaxxed these poor girls wouldnt have been shot

He was a socially awkward psychopath. That's the only thing that kept him from getting laid

He was incel but not because of looks, because of autism, inhib, frame and height.

Wrong section, this is supposed to end up in sewers.

He was socially retarded as well as being a below average normie

It's photoshop lol, it was because of his looks.
He was a pretty boy, it wasn't his face that was the problem, it was his frame and height

@Personalityinkwell thoughts?

Jfl at thinking ER was an incel.
In theory, he shouldn't be incel..

Ive seen uglier dudes than him slay, and he doesn't have complete subhuman facial features for him to fail at getting ethnic whores

He was a socially awkward psychopath. That's the only thing that kept him from getting laid
"Socially awkward psychopath" is an oxymoron.

He was an autistic celibate with vulnerable dark triad traits.

This. Timid, quiet, socially awkward with grandiose fantasies he kept to himself, outrageous sense of entitlement and extreme feelings of shame and envy. Without the social awkwardness he might have been a relative success in life, since he wasn't dumb, ugly or poor. Darktriadmaxxed personalities generally do well in the corporate ratrace.

retarded post

:soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:

Joined Jul 26, 2019
Posts 655

go back to IT or r/theredpill you bluecel troll

As a virgin who has harnessed my rage, I thought I settled this definitively.

Face is above average.

Low T, voice, height, and mental health all limited what he would have been otherwise, making him incel.
He was incel but not because of looks, because of autism, inhib, frame and height.

Last edited:
As a virgin who has harnessed my rage, I thought I settled this definitively.

Face is above average.

Low T, voice, height, and mental health all limited what he would have been otherwise, making him incel.
teracope, he was a hapa in the face. don't neglect the racepill.
also mentalcel is retarded:

b4d1d3420938ae7d8e857c47a631f7ed7c2481bb08a565c13fbf25a15f1bc026.jpg

WHITE ELLIOT RODGER
WHITE ELLIOT RODGER

teracope, he was a hapa in the face. don't neglect the racepill.
also mentalcel is retarded:

Mentalcel is not retarded. Being autistic or retarded = bio high-inhib.

Yeah, mentalcel doesn't equal virgin, but mentalcel can definitely inhibit you.

Also, racepill doesn't negate calculation of attractiveness, only impacts it because of mass-media standards of white=pretty and the fact that white people more often than not have features that women find attractive (small nose, tall, blue eyes, light hair, etc.).

Last edited:
Mentalcel is not retarded. Being autistic or retarded = bio high-inhib.

Also, racepill doesn't negate calculation of attractiveness, only impacts it because of mass-media standards of white=pretty and the fact that white people more often than not have features that women find attractive (small nose, tall, blue eyes, light hair, etc.)
i meant more to say mentalcel is a dumb concept.

if elliot was actually good looking, women would have approached him. i say he was 4/10. but even if he was 5/10, he still wouldn't be attractive. he never approached at all because he realized that women aren't attracted to him

i meant more to say mentalcel is a dumb concept.

if elliot was actually good looking, women would have approached him. i say he was 4/10. but even if he was 5/10, he still wouldn't be attractive. he never approached at all because he realized that women aren't attracted to him

If you can't talk to people or socialize at all, you will not have sex unless you are a 9/10 or 10/10. And even then, to become 10/10 or 9/10, you would have to be mentally normal enough to groom hair, stay in shape, and have clean skin.

If you can't talk to people or socialize at all, you will not have sex unless you are a 9/10 or 10/10.
cope 8/10 will do.

plus ER did have friends in his manifesto. it's just he didn't get laid because he was a manlet hapa

plus read that thread, even if you do get laid as a normie, the sex will not be as passionate as if you were chad

It isn't. Charisma isn't an absolute trait among literally all psychopaths. Humans still require proper socialization to function in a society alongside others, which ER didn't know how to

ethnicels aren't even top tier while highly photoshopped :feelsrope:
Even on this photo, ER would have faced a lot of rejections :feelsrope:

there was obviously something wrong with him
Yeah, like my comment implied
No, he was a sociopath; not a psychopath.
Sociopaths are more manipulative than psychopaths, because they still retain empathy and understand emotion better. ER showed a lack of empathy to the point of murdering people that had nothing to do with his situation.

Last edited:
Elliot was a Chad looks wise after he appearance maxed with high quality clothing and a cool haircut.

Yet the trappings of Chad could never overcome his terminal shyness and mental illness of psychosis which is a disorder NOT to be confused with psychopathy/sociopathy now known in modern times as "Anti Social Personality Disorder".

Elliot was a Chad looks wise after he appearance maxed with high quality clothing and a cool haircut.

Yet the trappings of Chad could never overcome his terminal shyness and mental illness of psychosis which is a disorder NOT to be confused with psychopathy/sociopathy now known in modern times as "Anti Social Personality Disorder".
@Colvin76 JFL

:soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:

Joined Jul 26, 2019
Posts 655

go back to IT or r/theredpill you bluecel troll
Fuck off, stop pretending that ER was incel-tier in looks. The guy clearly was just a normie that was fucked in the head. Just look at the female comments about his face.