Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Elliot Rodger went viral on reddit 3 days before the shooting

AsiaCel

AsiaCel

INCEL DEATH SQUAD ACCELERATIONIST
★★★★★
All hail the Supreme Gentleman Elliot Rodger!

elliot-rodger-went-viral-on-reddit-3-days-before-the-v0-uxeyllvc7uxc1.jpg

What a hERo.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/masskillers/comments/1chpltb/elliot_rodger_went_viral_on_reddit_3_days_before/

Normies love stories about serial killers until they actually meet one.

:( we should have warned the police
It’s the feds that egg guys like ER on to commit mass shootings in the first place

He got the last laugh

These people love to laugh at him and I agree that elliot was probably an NPD but none of them would survive even 24 hours in the shoes of a socially awkward autistic man surrounded by happy young people living their best lifes 24/7 while he is socially crippled unable to connect or be understood by anyone.
I dont support what he did but this is the reason I massively relate to elliot. No one that is not a socially awkward sub7 autistic man will ever understand this horrible feeling of not being able to connect to the world around you in any way and being treated like a pariah even inside your own family.

It’s the feds that egg guys like ER on to commit mass shootings in the first place
feds usually stop them after entrapping them, i dont think ER was inspired by feds.

Haha they made fun of him then started crying like bitches, "we shouldve warned the police :(:(:("
KEK BITCH ASS NIGGERS ALL NORMIES ARE BITCH ASS FAGS WHO ARE ONLY TOUGH IN THE CROWD. FUCKED AROUND AND FOUND OUT

Inside job from reddit

feds usually stop them after entrapping them, i dont think ER was inspired by feds.
They provoked him for later became the ""hERoes""""

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back