Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Elliot Rodger was a GIGACHANG fakecel

• Thread starter Deleted member 22977
  • Start date
It was the height and lips that brough him down.

Fuck off, stop pretending that ER was incel-tier in looks. The guy clearly was just a normie that was fucked in the head. Just look at the female comments about his face.
This.

Fuck off, stop pretending that ER was incel-tier in looks. The guy clearly was just a normie that was fucked in the head. Just look at the female comments about his face.
he was 4/10 IMO. people say you have to be sub4 to be truecel, so I guess 4/10 makes him a low normie? I mean 4/10 can very easily be incel in the West

I guess everyone's entitled to his opinion. But I can't see girls being attracted to him. (Physically, that is. Technically he has fans due to hybristophilamaxxing)
I thought he was a Chad according to you?

All the moralfags on here who call ER a fakecel only do it as an attempt to discredit his actions, it makes no difference since he still killed a few normies and it still was the right thing for him to do.

Hmm something is wrong. I can't seem to see his bad personality in the first post. Let me look once more.

he was 4/10 IMO. people say you have to be sub4 to be truecel, so I guess 4/10 makes him a low normie? I mean 4/10 can very easily be incel in the West
View attachment 277693
View attachment 277694
View attachment 277696
View attachment 277695

I guess everyone's entitled to his opinion. But I can't see girls being attracted to him. (Physically, that is. Technically he has fans due to hybristophilamaxxing)

I thought he was a Chad according to you?
Its foolish to say that every single one of his female fans are just there because of an attraction to his crimes, if looks are as crucial as most on this site say they are. If looks are ONLY what matters, no women would find him attractive, regardless of what he does. "All of those women suffer from hybristophillia" is a massive cope.

Its foolish to say that every single one of his female fans are just there because of an attraction to his crimes, if looks are as crucial as most on this site say they are. If looks are ONLY what matters, no women would find him attractive, regardless of what he does. "All of those women suffer from hybristophillia" is a massive cope.
how is it a "cope"? how would that make me feel better? JFL i'm not ER you low iq retard.

if he was good looking, why was he never approached? why was he bullied?

His looksmatch was white foid with some ugly facial features or just fat, or asian average foid, but he wanted high tier foids, he didnt know and feel his place in the hierarchy because of mental illness, he was spoiled rich kid btw

Last edited:
how is it a "cope"? how would that make me feel better? JFL i'm not ER you low iq retard.

if he was good looking, why was he never approached? why was he bullied?
I said he was a normie, idiot. You're so blinded by your fucking ideology that you can only view oposing opinions in the extreme, like some pitiful far leftist. Nearly all generalizations, save for the literal laws of physics are almost certainly false. To say that all his female fans just so happen to suffer from the same fucking psychological condition is a low IQ, low effort generalization AND a weak premise for an argument, that you ultimately cannot prove. But hey, at least your ego is still intact if you believe that.
His looksmatch was white foid with some ugly facial features or just fat, or asian average foid, but he wanted high tier foids, he didnt know and feel his place in the hierarchy because of mental illness, he was spoiled rich kid btw
Thank you, please inform these ignorant, sad copers why ER was in the position he was in.

Last edited:
I said he was a normie, idiot. You're so blinded by your fucking ideology that you can only view oposing opinions in the extreme, like some pitiful far leftist. Nearly all generalizations, save for the literal laws of physics are almost certainly false. To say that all his female fans just so happen to suffer from the same fucking psychological condition is a low IQ, low effort generalization AND a weak premise for an argument, that you ultimately cannot prove. But hey, at least your ego is still intact if you believe that.
"ideology"

IT infiltrator detected. your post history is pretty obvious you're just here to troll. but I'm sure you're respond that I'm some idiot to get some sort of "upper hand"

JFL at people thinking ER wasn’t an incel