Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Was elliot rodger the reincarnation of a famous nazi?

Vlarke

Vlarke

Legend
Heinrich himmler died may 23 1945 by suicide (cyanide poisoning) at 44years old
Elliot rodger died may 23 2014 by suicide (gunshot to the head) at 22yearsold...

welcome back hienrich himmler

Heinrich himmler died may 23 1945 by suicide (cyanide poisoning) at 44years old
Elliot rodger died may 23 2014 by suicide (gunshot to the head) at 22yearsold...
Good riddance that piece of shit anti semite racist (I mean himmler)

Good observation; also to note the fact Himmlers phenotype gave him a very vague "Asiatic" look to say the least & ER was a HAPA.

Good observation; also to note the fact Himmlers phenotype gave him a very vague "Asiatic" look to say the least & ER was a HAPA.
He had poor health, suffering from lifelong stomach complaints and other ailments. In his youth he trained daily with weights and exercised to become stronger. Other boys at the school later remembered him as studious and awkward in social situations. (From Wikipedia)

So this is our fate? Subhumans continuously reincarnating as more subhumans? Brutal.

20240416 222904

lol nazi term today has became an umbrella term and feels cringe to use it even when faggot use it

Exactly the dude looked Japanese. Also Eric Harris was Hitler

Exactly the dude looked Japanese. Also Eric Harris was Hitler
Eh I wouldn't say that, I think I meant it more in the sense he looked "ambiguous" if that makes any sense.

Eh I wouldn't say that, I think I meant it more in the sense he looked "ambiguous" if that makes any sense.
From certain angles he looked more asian and from others he looked more white, just like ER did. Results are just really strange when you mix asian and white genes, it shows up in strange ways. Look at kazaks, their entire race is a mix of caucasian and asian

It cannot be, because I am the reincarnation of both Hitler and Himmler :feelsdevil:

From certain angles he looked more asian and from others he looked more white, just like ER did. Results are just really strange when you mix asian and white genes, it shows up in strange ways. Look at kazaks, their entire race is a mix of caucasian and asian
I don't think he had any Asiatic in him, I think it must have just been some kind of odd mix of an East Baltic pheno(common in Germany I think) with some other phenotypes such as Alpinid which are brachycephalic kind of like how many East Asian facial structures tend to be.

I think maybe some of this could apply to my own phenos a bit: I have an Atlantid pheno, yet some of the Dinaric pheno from my family kind of influenced my eye-area a bit, which has caused it to be a bit fucked up.