Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Elliot Rodger murdering the ricecels was a GOOD thing, he put them out of their misery.

B

berais

Self-banned
-
Many people will make the argument that ER killed incels, as if that makes him worse, but it really doesn't. Those ricecels had nothing to live for anyway, they would have just wageslaved for the rest of their lives and maybe betabuxx a worn out noodlewhore who took 100 white dicks. They were bluepilled anyway, and bluepilled incels serve no purpose, so him offing them was simply doing them a favor. It's a mercy killing, quite frankly. To make an analogy, you could say "what if that was me", well if you're on this site your life is probably shit anyway (unless you're a fakecel or glowie), so him killing off an incel is doing them a favor.

The only real reason people bring that up is because they don't like ER's smug narcy attitude, but they know that if they say they don't like how smug he sounds, that will sound like an emotional sht argument. so they instead try to come up with other arguments against ER, but those arguments are also shit, such as saying he killed ricecels.

How is it a favor if they didn't ask him to kill them?

How is it a favor if they didn't ask him to kill them?
Think of it like euthanizing a sick dog. That dog doesn't have the mental capacity to know it should be dead and communicate that it should be killed.

Similarly, those pathetic ricecels were too stupid and bluepilled to know that they were better off dead.

ER is overrated he was so dumb that he killed incels instead of women

Giga based st Elliot ended the horrific suffering of ricecels. If I was a ricecel I wouldn’t even bother trying, I would just rope on the spot

If ER didn't murder any whites, very few people in this world would have even heard of ER.

Those ricecels didn't deserve it. Those nerdy ricecels were way more tolerant of ER than his previous white roommates.

If ER didn't murder any whites, very few people in this world would have even heard of ER.

Those ricecels didn't deserve it. Those nerdy ricecels were way more tolerant of ER than his previous white roommates.
Whether on not they 'deserved' it is irrelevant, he still did them a favor by putting them out of their misery.

Honestly, I can’t stand ER. Not a single Chad or Stacy foid died by his hand and he only served to worsen the community’s reputation among normies. He’s a failure in every possible way and shouldn’t be idolized

Honestly, I can’t stand ER. Not a single Chad or Stacy foid died by his hand and he only served to worsen the community’s reputation among normies. He’s a failure in every possible way and shouldn’t be idolized
He's not a failure in every way possible because he was able to spread his manifesto, and he still had a day of retribution. You can keep fucking crying because ER will continue to be idolized. Also this community never had a good reputation, trying to have good PR is fucking retarded and delusional.

Also:
Joined May 13, 2022 Posts 3

Who said they were miserable?

I have deja vu vibes from this thread tbh.
I remeber that I saw almost the exact same thread in Leddit r/braincels back in 2018. Same title tbh lol

ONLY bluepilled incels serve a purpose

Here comes Alek Minassian and supremacy.
Long live the hero.

Based. They aren’t entitled to living either. No one is

cope. blackpilled incel truly serve no purpose, especially the actionless sort. ER killed some would be 'happy' slave brutally rather than relieving them from pain. then he went on failing to knife any stacies

cope. blackpilled incel truly serve no purpose, especially the actionless sort. ER killed some would be 'happy' slave brutally rather than relieving them from pain. then he went on failing to knife any stacies
cope if you think they were happy

anyway its also good because it sends the message no one is safe

Many people will make the argument that ER killed incels, as if that makes him worse, but it really doesn't. Those ricecels had nothing to live for anyway, they would have just wageslaved for the rest of their lives and maybe betabuxx a worn out noodlewhore who took 100 white dicks. They were bluepilled anyway, and bluepilled incels serve no purpose, so him offing them was simply doing them a favor. It's a mercy killing, quite frankly. To make an analogy, you could say "what if that was me", well if you're on this site your life is probably shit anyway (unless you're a fakecel or glowie), so him killing off an incel is doing them a favor.

The only real reason people bring that up is because they don't like ER's smug narcy attitude, but they know that if they say they don't like how smug he sounds, that will sound like an emotional sht argument. so they instead try to come up with other arguments against ER, but those arguments are also shit, such as saying he killed ricecels.
Bluepilled men = traitors
They deserved to die :feelskek:

Wish i was one of his victims

Can't believe even this faggot got ascended:dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels:

Think of it like euthanizing a sick dog. That dog doesn't have the mental capacity to know it should be dead and communicate that it should be killed.

Similarly, those pathetic ricecels were too stupid and bluepilled to know that they were better off dead.
Too based to live :shock:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back