Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Elliot Rodger is the perfect example of why incel logic makes no sense

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/ytvaqw/elliot_rodger_is_the_perfect_example_of_why_incel/

Elliot Rodger himself, a deranged individual incels idolise said himself “How could an ugly Asian attract a White girl, while a beautiful Eurasian like myself never got attention.” IT WAS NEVER ABOUT LOOKS. It was always about how ridiculously insane his views of women were.

No, the problem is that he wasn't a "beautiful Eurasian", but a 5'6 effeminate frail looking chink with dick sucking lips :lul:

At this point it’s clear that they are not gaslighting us, they are just below average iq, maybe even idiot iq, since they think, Eliot Rodger or any incel actually talks to women IRL like he talks about them online on blackpill forums

:feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

Everyone in their right mind knows there are certain objective measures to attractiveness like height, certain facial traits like good skin, proportional features, good hairline, decent muscle mass etc. But no point arguing with retards. They still think that 5'2 bald indian janitors are just as attractive as Jason Momoa and that its completely subjective who is more attractive.

He was 5'9 (confirmed by his autopsy report)

personally I think elliot rodgers was volcel because he was wealthy and could've bought a ferrari to display it to foids (foids ignore appearance when you're rich) but he did a based thing in the defense of truecels nonetheless

personally I think elliot rodgers was volcel because he was wealthy and could've bought a ferrari to display it to foids (foids ignore appearance when you're rich) but he did a based thing in the defense of truecels nonetheless

Elliot Rodger was a rich faggot that never tried talking to girls.

General Seung-Hui Cho came from a poor immigrant family, got bullied and beaten up in school, never had a single friend in his life, asked girls out multiple times to the point of them calling the cops on him, he got rejected by a prostitute, and then he got the unbeatable highscore of 32 kills with 2 pistols which he was dualwielding.

Cho mogs ER
View attachment 675311

General Seung-Hui Cho came from a poor immigrant family, got bullied and beaten up in school, never had a single friend in his life, asked girls out multiple times to the point of them calling the cops on him, he got rejected by a prostitute, and then he got the unbeatable highscore of 32 kills with 2 pistols which he was dualwielding.

Cho mogs ER
View attachment 675311

Cho mogs ER
View attachment 675311
high IQ. Cho is far more respectbaal. Elliot's manifesto is only reason people care about incels hotugh is true

Attractiveness IS Set " If you meet the Set / certain treshhold, your On the winnERs Side. If Not your On the loosERs.

Jfl thinking Woman Care About your personality or morals when they fuck you . Just fucking lol .

ER was a deranged normie and scored a terrible ratio, but idolizing him is a nice meme so let it stay

Cho mogs ER
View attachment 675311
ER wasn't even a real Incel tbh

I respect him for what he done to the blackpill if not for him I would probably be bluepilled for far longer but he self-admitted that he is a volcel he only went for top tier women.

Cho is the true OGcel

Cho would destroy that pussy ER in a duel

No it does.

It's all about the know bro.

This is going to probably be a very controversial thing to say here, but I never got the hype for ER. If you look at his actual victims he killed it was some ricecels and some extremely low tier normies at best. What happened to his plan to target a bunch of white stacy and chads? Or noodlewhores wouldve even been more respectful if he targetted specifically the certain ones that deserve it most.

Honestly Marc Lepine is imo 100x more based. 1 he was way ahead of his time and was before ER and others made it popular also he specifically targeted foids and didnt shoot any males. Way more of a hERo than ER but ironically no one ever even mentions him

Friendly reminder that he was 5'9. Not 5'6 like a bunch of retards on here think for some reason.

Elliot had a BMW. He even discussed this in his manifesto and how it impacted his views.

Cho mogs ER
View attachment 675311

Elliot was a low tier normie but he lived in a Chad-haven and he was only 5'9 and a Happa. Even if he was NT, his chances of getting anything were slim; the fact that he wanted blonde Stacies brought those chances to zero.

ER looks asian. It simply proves women are racist

ER was a mentalcel

dumb cunt said:
his awful views on women and intimacy were so skewed beyond belief it’s no fucking wonder no women wanted to be with him.

Oh bullshit you dumb cunt!

This is quite honestly one of if not the single most infuriatingly stupid fucking things you dumb broads on IT have ever said or alternatively it’s one of your more infuriating and agregious lies.

The truth is when a man is an absolute God tier Chad in appearance as Elliot Rodger quite obviously was, no woman on earth gives a single fuck about what views he holds in his head, that may be offensive to her if she were to learn that he held them.

No.

The only thing you shallow, hypergamous, narcissistic bimbos and cunts care about is how quickly you can get such a man to the nearest motel room for you to be dicked down at, shortly after the front desk employee hands you the keys to your room.

So that clears up the first part of the truth.

The second is that Elliot did not fail with women for any other reason than he was a mentalcel which quite simply made him too shy to approach the girl’s he wanted with confidence and swagger.

If only I had his looks and his car I certainly wouldn’t be co-running this forum community now (grateful as I may be to do so as an outcasted inkwell) but probably instead running some fortune 500 company or in the midst of becoming the next big Asian Hollywood action star and fame maxxing myself into an endless harem of gorgeous 23 year old super Stacies.

No woman would dump me or stop dating me either if I told them their gender was shit or that I was a hardcore criminal before turning my life around to do movies.

All of you dime a dozen cookie cutter cunts want to be known as “the girlfriend of…?” and will quickly rationalize away any sickening or evil behavior committed by your man, in order to justify staying with him and basking in his glory and feeding your narcissism off of his hard earned fame and personal accolades.

Last edited:
"I’ve seen many pictures of incels that honestly either look average or have a conventionally attractive supermodel face, and it baffles me that they think their appearance is the issue. I’ve seen many men happily married or in long term relationships that lasted years that are NOT conventionally attractive and not attractive to me appearance wise and they are able to attract someone they love."

BITCH PLEASE !!!!

He was 5'9 (confirmed by his autopsy report)
people grow up when they rest, measure yourself at the end of the day and when you wake up. Now imagine someone who died

I hope everyone at IT falls into an active volcano

ER wasn't even blackpilled.

Attractiveness is not subjective, scientific research and studies say. But srs, how long will they use that old tired argument about ER, i mean that happened 8 years ago?

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/ytvaqw/elliot_rodger_is_the_perfect_example_of_why_incel/

No, the problem is that he wasn't a "beautiful Eurasian", but a 5'6 effeminate frail looking chink with dick sucking lips :lul:

Eliot only looked good because he angle and lighting maxed. Any of us could do that. In reality tho he was short below average, plus half chink. Also he didn't choose to be born with severe autism nor did he choose to face extreme bullying.

Attractiveness is not subjective, scientific research and studies say. But srs, how long will they use that old tired argument about ER, i mean that happened 8 years ago?

Oh bullshit you dumb cunt!

This is quite honestly one of if not the single most infuriatingly stupid fucking things you dumb broads on IT have ever said or alternatively it’s one of your more infuriating and agregious lies.

The truth is when a man is an absolute God tier Chad in appearance as Elliot Rodger quite obviously was, no woman on earth gives a single fuck about what views he holds in his head, that may be offensive to her if she were to learn that he held them.

No.

The only thing you shallow, hypergamous, narcissistic bimbos and cunts care about is how quickly you can get such a man to the nearest motel room for you to be dicked down at, shortly after the front desk employee hands you the keys to your room.

So that clears up the first part of the truth.

The second is that Elliot did not fail with women for any other reason than he was a mentalcel which quite simply made him too shy to approach the girl’s he wanted with confidence and swagger.

If only I had his looks and his car I certainly wouldn’t be co-running this forum community now (grateful as I may be to do so as an outcasted inkwell) but probably instead running some fortune 500 company or in the midst of becoming the next big Asian Hollywood action star and fame maxxing myself into an endless harem of gorgeous 23 year old super Stacies.

No woman would dump me or stop dating me either if I told them their gender was shit or that I was a hardcore criminal before turning my life around to do movies.

All of you dime a dozen cookie cutter cunts want to be known as “the girlfriend of…?” and will quickly rationalize away any sickening or evil behavior committed by your man, in order to justify staying with him and basking in his glory and feeding your narcissism off of his hard earned fame and personal accolades.
Eliot Rodgers approached women and was rejected and even humiliated. He wasn't attractive. He just angle frauded.

Eliot Rodgers approached women and was rejected and even humiliated. He wasn't attractive. He just angle frauded.
If you approach women but either don’t say anything, don’t say anything audibly or mumble they’re rightly going to either think there is something wrong with you or that you’re a fuckin weirdo/creep.

Elliot could only ever manage some combination of the above which is why he failed.

Enough women have come forward at this point in time including at least one super Stacy who is arguably even hotter than the blonde girl Elliot had a crush on who have said they find how he looked during the later part of his life to be very attractive so it’s beyond a shadow of all doubt at this point he 1. Had Chad good looks and 2. Was purely a mental cel as to the reason for his lack of success with women.

If you approach women but either don’t say anything, don’t say anything audibly or mumble they’re rightly going to either think there is something wrong with you or that you’re a fuckin weirdo/creep.

Elliot could only ever manage some combination of the above which is why he failed.

Enough women have come forward at this point in time including at least one super Stacy who is arguably even hotter than the blonde girl Elliot had a crush on who have said they find how he looked during the later part of his life to be very attractive so it’s beyond a shadow of all doubt at this point he 1. Had Chad good looks and 2. Was purely a mental cel as to the reason for his lack of success with women.
He was a mentalcel but the reason foids are attracted to him might be dark triad. I don't know if he's Chad tier.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back