Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Elliot Rodger full autopsy report.

• Thread starter SlutLiberationFront
  • Start date
>The anus appeared atraumatic

:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

>The anus appeared atraumatic

:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

I’m sure everybody who reads the autopsy report was wondering about the condition of his anus while his corpse was sitting on a table in the morgue, so thank god we were given that information!

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

I wish the autopsy report included his penis size, I always wondered how big his dick is (no homo).
No homo can't save you here, buddy boyo. That's pretty fucking gay. Why does his dick size even matter? Don't tell me you're a "dick pill" advocate.

it sounds like his truest hell was between shooting himself in the skull and clinically dying

rip saint Elliot, man was in inevitable pain and had to leave.

This is ER's full autopsy report with all the information.
Also settles the long debate about his height. He was 175,26cm, or 5'9", or, as seen in the paper, 69 inches tall.

Contents/descriptions:
  • Cause of death​
  • Pathologic Diagnoses​
  • External description​
  • Therapeutic intervention​
  • Trauma​
  • Internal Examination​
  • Organ description​
  • Full body, anterior and posterior views (ventral and dorsal)​
  • Head, surface, skeletal anatomy, lateral view​
  • Gunshot wound chart​

Edit: added the 3 last images that were missing for some reason.
Where the fuck did you got these? Fed

I honestly feel bad for ER. Dude was dealt with every possible hand of bad cards there is in every circumstance, there was no escape for him. Despite people trying to portray his life as rich and glamurous, people who took a deep dive into this know it was not like that and they were surviving from paycheck to paycheck and on the brink of bankrupticy, and him being used as a tool by his parents to argue and benefits, he had no guidance or anyone reaching out to him and on top of that a condition that made him unable to control any emotion he had. Truly unfortunate. Everything that could go wrong in his life, went wrong.
Exactly ,very sad and literally me ,he also shouldn’t have killed himself ,he would be a legend living

Rest in heaven, Elliot

what was his penis size

No homo can't save you here, buddy boyo. That's pretty fucking gay. Why does his dick size even matter? Don't tell me you're a "dick pill" advocate.

Of course I’m a dick pill advocate, even if you’re 10/10 gigachad, if you have a micropenis it’s over, because although you will have no problem in attracting women to your bed, you won’t be able to have sex with them due to having a micropenis, so despite having elite looks you will still be a sexless loser, dickpill is the most important pill and that’s why I was wondering how the dickpill affected Elliot.

dickpill is the most important pill and-
-and that's where you lost 98% of us.

Dick pill is very close to meme tier. Let's be real.

-and that's where you lost 98% of us.

Dick pill is very close to meme tier. Let's be real.
Of what benefit is your looks when you are unable to have sex due to a micropenis, better to be average looking and have a normal sized dick.

Looks are the prerequisite to getting sex, but sex is the goal .

And when it comes down to having sex, you dont use your height or face for sexual penetration, you use your PENIS.

If your penis is too small, you will be unable to have functional sex no matter how good-looking you are, so even if you are blessed with great height and great face, a significantly small penis will rob you of sexual pleasure

I really don’t know how I can explain this any further, this should be common sense, but I guess you are just a low iq retard if you can’t understand something so simple.

I really don’t know how I can explain this any further, this should be common sense, but I guess you are just a low iq retard if you can’t understand something so simple.
The retardation is in thinking that micropeens are common enough for it to be a real problem. The example of the micropeen chad/chadlite who gets women into bed, only to be met with ridicule and a lack of sex, is a very low probability instance. Micropeens, like massive dongs, are tail end attributes in the normal distribution of dick size.

The retardation is in thinking that micropeens are common enough for it to be a real problem. The example of the micropeen chad/chadlite who gets women into bed, only to be met with ridicule and a lack of sex, is a very low probability instance. Micropeens, like massive dongs, are tail end attributes in the normal distribution of dick size.

I used micropenis as an extreme example, but any penis less than 5 inches, and you won’t feel pleasure from fucking the pussy cos it will be too loose relative to your penis size so you might as well fuck the bitch in the ass

But if it’s a genuine micropenis, you won’t feel pleasure even from ass, that’s when it’s completely over

I used micropenis as an extreme example, but any penis less than 5 inches, and you won’t feel pleasure from fucking the pussy cos it will be too loose relative to your penis size so you might as well fuck the bitch in the ass

But if it’s a genuine micropenis, you won’t feel pleasure even from ass, that’s when it’s completely over
Vaginas are different as well. Some will be larger and looser, and others will be smaller and tighter. Girth is a factor as well that you're discounting, but even 3 is anatomically enough, technically.

Last edited:
"I will take great pleasure denying you life. It's only fair. Mwa hahaha haha ha"

Gods he had such a way with words. Very moving fellow. So expertly conveys all our opinions of the whore species.
If only one day we could all live in a world where we could emulate him then the world would know true peace and quiet.

"I will take great pleasure denying you life. It's only fair. Mwa hahaha haha ha"

Gods he had such a way with words. Very moving fellow. So expertly conveys all our opinions of the whore species.
If only one day we could all live in a world where we could emulate him then the world would know true peace and quiet.

We have to emulate him not just through his words, but through his actions (in video game)

ny8erwrwi9b81.png

He hated foids so much and managed to kill only two ?

ER killed fellowcels. I can't rock with that
those were bluepilled, rice, coper soycuckcels who completely deserved it. nothing of value was lost to be honest as they themselves antagonized the prophet :what:

He shot where he thought it would be quick and painless, his whole autopsy and death details show how unfortunate it was.
can you briefly explain this please? I didn't find what you're talking about in the report. this sounds tragic though.

Shortfag copers on suicide watch

hope there is the autopsy video somewhere. wouldnt you wanna see saints disection.

Interesting information indeed

Poor quality report. Both his race (Caucasian? lol) and his height is wrong.:feelsthink:

It was pretty creepy when they were talking about him laying naked and dead on the table with rigor mortis and his pupils open and the gunshot wound to his head, his skull cracked and all the damage to his brain from the gunshot. Just imagine the supreme gentleman men we all know just laying there so lifeless and dead with all the damage done to his body