Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Elliot Rodger full autopsy report.

• Thread starter SlutLiberationFront
  • Start date
SlutLiberationFront

SlutLiberationFront

꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅
★★★★★
This is ER's full autopsy report with all the information.
Also settles the long debate about his height. He was 175,26cm, or 5'9", or, as seen in the paper, 69 inches tall.

Contents/descriptions:
  • Cause of death​
  • Pathologic Diagnoses​
  • External description​
  • Therapeutic intervention​
  • Trauma​
  • Internal Examination​
  • Organ description​
  • Full body, anterior and posterior views (ventral and dorsal)​
  • Head, surface, skeletal anatomy, lateral view​
  • Gunshot wound chart​

Edit: added the 3 last images that were missing for some reason.

Last edited:
ER killed fellowcels. I can't rock with that

Edit: added the 3 last images that were missing for some reason.

He shot where he thought it would be quick and painless, his whole autopsy and death details show how unfortunate it was.

ah, what magnificent bone structure:mask:

> underweight
> Caucasian with Asian features

He never stood a chance

I wish the autopsy report included his penis size, I always wondered how big his dick is (no homo).

I guess we’ll never know and it will remain a mystery.

Although tbh, his dick would be flaccid and soft when he was a corpse in the morgue, and penis size is only measured when penis is erect, so a measurement wouldn’t be able to take place

I wish the autopsy report included his penis size, I always wondered how big his dick is (no homo).

I guess we’ll never know and it will remain a mystery.

Although tbh, his dick would be flaccid and soft when he was a corpse in the morgue, and penis size is only measured when penis is erect, so a measurement wouldn’t be able to take place

It was pretty creepy when they were talking about him laying naked and dead on the table with rigor mortis and his pupils open and the gunshot wound to his head, his skull cracked and all the damage to his brain from the gunshot. Just imagine the supreme gentleman men we all know just laying there so lifeless and dead with all the damage done to his body

You can’t accurately know what is his dick size from that screenshot
That's the only conclusion we can have since it is himself in that old bodybuilding forum he used to frequent and pushed him to the edge.

Was the latter from a shootout with police?
Yes it was, it is widely reported in fact, that he got wounded during the shootout, and the report shows exactly where he was hit with all the info, the reports before this were saying he was possibly hit in the ribs, ends up it was more in the pelvic region.

It was pretty creepy when they were talking about him laying naked and dead on the table with rigor mortis and his pupils open and the gunshot wound to his head, his skull cracked and all the damage to his brain from the gunshot. Just imagine the supreme gentleman men we all know just laying there so lifeless and dead with all the damage done to his body
I honestly feel bad for ER. Dude was dealt with every possible hand of bad cards there is in every circumstance, there was no escape for him. Despite people trying to portray his life as rich and glamurous, people who took a deep dive into this know it was not like that and they were surviving from paycheck to paycheck and on the brink of bankrupticy, and him being used as a tool by his parents to argue and benefits, he had no guidance or anyone reaching out to him and on top of that a condition that made him unable to control any emotion he had. Truly unfortunate. Everything that could go wrong in his life, went wrong.

I knew he has always been 5´9. People in blackpill channels say he´s 5´6 to water his SMV down. But is clear hes father is like 6´.

Is this worth pinning? Contains a lot of information that could be interesting to a lot of people in the forum apart from once and for all settling the debate about his height since it is precisely reported in the autopsy.

Is this worth pinning? Contains a lot of information that could be interesting to a lot of people in the forum apart from once and for all settling the debate about his height since it is precisely reported in the autopsy.

Agreed, pin this mods.

@Komesarj89 @Fat Link

Agreed, pin this mods.

@Komesarj89 @Fat Link
Very well. :feelshehe:

Keep in mind however if it gets unpinned somewhat earlier than you’d like it’s either @Infinity or @Master’s doing since they both can be somewhat picky about what exactly needs to be pinned up on our main board which of course is sacred ID. :feelsthink:

this post is worth gold. brocel :feelsYall:

I can sympathize with his hatred :society:
Would you give me permission to further edit my thread to add the information brought up by @Schizoidcel ?

@HighTGymcel thought you would be interested in this too judging from my other thread.

He shot where he thought it would be quick and painless, his whole autopsy and death details show how unfortunate it was.
tbh he didnt shoot himself in the temple, so it wouldnt be as painful. chances are he was probably KO'd before he could feel any pain due to the blunt trauma, then later died due to shock

Why not just redo the thread with more information :feelshehe:
You can't edit threads after a given period of time and it has long expired + the thread has been already pinned and seen by people. Unless I can redo it all with the additional info and get it pinned again so more people can see it since not everyone reads everything to the bottom.
Always asking for permission first, Sir. :feelsYall:

> underweight
> Caucasian with Asian features

He never stood a chance
JFL if you actually think this was the reason for his inceldom and not the fact he was a autistic retard

You can't edit threads after a given period of time and it has long expired + the thread has been already pinned and seen by people. Unless I can redo it all with the additional info and get it pinned again so more people can see it since not everyone reads everything to the bottom.
Always asking for permission first, Sir. :feelsYall:
Just redo it and we'll have it pinned :society: it will replace the old one.

JFL if you actually think this was the reason for his inceldom and not the fact he was a autistic retard
Was a reason, not the reason. If he was a tall white Chad he would slay no matter what

interesting will read later:feelsokman:

Just redo it and we'll have it pinned :society: it will replace the old one.
Ok, I'll make a new one in a few hours with more info and tag you if the mod team and you are ok with that, because there are a bit more info that I would like to share that would be even better than this thread.

@Fat Link would it be alright? There is far more info that could be added and they were supposed to be my first posts in the forums but I for some reason thought they would be irrelevant.

Ok, I'll make a new one in a few hours with more info and tag you if the mod team and you are ok with that, because there are a bit more info that I would like to share that would be even better than this thread.

@Fat Link would it be alright? There is far more info that could be added and they were supposed to be my first posts in the forums but I for some reason thought they would be irrelevant.
Go for it :society:

I want to see the corpses of the bitches he dispatched, levels of basedness :dab:

Sure bro. :feelsokman:

Just PM me when the new one is ready and I’ll pin it up for you! :feelsahh:

Unremarkable it never began

Was a reason, not the reason. If he was a tall white Chad he would slay no matter what
okay but the majority of men aren’t tall chads and still slay wtf is your point? This logic is so stupid bruh thats not a valid reason

okay but the majority of men aren’t tall chads and still slay wtf is your point? This logic is so stupid bruh thats not a valid reason
Majority of men do not slay. Are you an undercover blue piller? :feelswhat::feelshehe:

Gonna Be at least inch taller lying like that with your Life outta you