Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Elliot Rodger did nothing wrong

• Thread starter Deleted member 31869
  • Start date
Deleted member 31869

Deleted member 31869

Just pass me the rope
-
tbh. except for not sticking to his original plan of course

if you believe the normie copes that he "only wanted a stacy" or that it was only about him not being able to get laid, you should read his manifesto

He killed three fellow ricecels and a young normie boy who had nothing to do with his plight.

He killed three fellow ricecels and a young normie boy who had nothing to do with his plight.
yeah that was controversial ngl, but the whole point was that he was protesting against society as a whole, so everyone deserved retribution according to his philosophy

yeah that was controversial ngl, but the whole point was that he was protesting against society as a whole, so everyone deserved retribution according to his philosophy
killing his own is probably the worst way of doing that, just makes it pointless

ph level level ; Very low

Is this all it takes to get a ban?

How fast was that ban :worryfeels:

FBI wasn't too happy about this post, goy.

sewer tier thread. his retribution was rtarded. a better example would be marc lepine.

This post was too based for this glower forum

They were assholes tough and excluded him.
What about the normie?

Also, Elliot was a vulnerable narcissist, I can empathize with everything he went through a lot, but still, take his version of the story with a grain of salt.

he sucked at actually doing shit

nigga got cucked by a door

He killed more incels than foids.

anyone who thinks Elliot did anything wrong should be permabanned tbh

this is true
I'm now thinking Saint Elliot was simply a modern day Jesus. He died for us as a message of what NOT to do in Minecraft. Learn from his mistakes. He put incels on the map.

he killed a bunch of subhumans so yeah he didnt do anything wrong

Whats the proof those were ricecels?

They kinda just look like average asian guys. Like I've seen guys like them have girl friends. So unless there is some evidence they struggled with girls, to me they're just nerdy asian normies. I have a feeling they wouldn't identify as incel or support us in any way.