Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Elite High School in Uganda

• Thread starter juche necromancer
  • Start date
Never did I say I wouldn't.
Not that one has a choice in that situation anyhow, bar extremely peculiar circumstances.

I was just commenting on the extreme wealth distribution disparity, no one should feel that safe when flaunting their riches in a country that poor.
I see. It's definitely a culture shock to see. I suppose having that much wealth leads to an inflated sense of self. Ego breeds complacency, and when you're too comfortable, you start to take things for granted.

Tbh though, getting chauffeured around town in a G wagon and taking helicopters to school sounds pretty badass :what:

Dont forget that Dar-es-Salam was established by an Arab. And that is the most ecnomically succesful city in Niggerland
I don't have sympathy for niggers. They should accept they're low IQ apes and let the Indians/Arabs stay, instead, of being arrogant and kicking them out. Niggers need other races if they want to Prosper.

@Made in Heaven being delusional again, only whites and japs deserve to exist, but since the japs are a backstabbing race, they should be terminated with the rest of non whites

My unironic reaction to this thread:
Hellsing Ultimate AMV   Pa Vikingtog  Feat The Letzte Battalion online video cuttercom

I don't have sympathy for niggers. They should accept they're low IQ apes and let the Indians/Arabs stay, instead, of being arrogant and kicking them out. Niggers need other races if they want to Prosper.
Yep, If these niggers were humble instead of chimping out, you wouldn't have all these arabs, europeans, and indians leaving african shitholes. Hopefully, the chinese get it right this time. Unlike Whites, Chinese actually have the numbers to replace the niggers.
Nah , Arabs and Turks far too violent due to islam
>Islam is.... le bad :soy: :soy: :soy:
,they can't create a functional civilization.
4/10 of the safest countries are Arab JFL. You're delusional.

If Gulf Brown Arabs can have 1st world countries, then White Arabs would perform even better if they were left alone rather than always being invaded.

Same, niggers and shitskins would be a lot more tolerable there wasn't so much of them. Imagine if we lived in a world where 50% of the world was white, and the other 50% brown/black. How much more beautiful would such a world be?:feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:
Should be lower. Africa should have a population of 500m and India 200m. Yet these regions are the most explosive ones in fertility and population growth.

Meanwhile white countries suffer from population decline, because of white whore practicizing Hypergamy, promiscuity, and casual sex. And white normies and chads just can’t swallow the fucking pill that toilets are the ultimate reasons for white extinction and immigration.

all of that and all of the cars are european or american and I assume the chopper is american as well :feelskek:

@Emba you seeing this shit

Hopefully, the chinese get it right this time. Unlike Whites, Chinese actually have the numbers to replace the niggers.
There's plenty of videos of Chinese construction site mangers, beating niggers with sticks. Chinks seem to know what they're doing.

Uganda Niggers have Cars? Whoah.

Meanwhile the other 90% shits in the Jungle,
cause they have no access to sanitary, and can´t maintain basic hygiene:lul:

There's plenty of videos of Chinese construction site mangers, beating niggers with sticks. Chinks seem to know what they're doing.
Based. Chinese don't fear the pathetic word of racism. White men are so down; it's definitely the weakest point in their history. Their ancestors would loathe their pitiful existence.

Yes, that is true, but why continue the cycle of suffering? We need to eliminate all the other races except the whites so people can't be racist by default, lmao.

They need a rebirth of Idi Amin

I see. It's definitely a culture shock to see. I suppose having that much wealth leads to an inflated sense of self. Ego breeds complacency, and when you're too comfortable, you start to take things for granted.

Tbh though, getting chauffeured around town in a G wagon and taking helicopters to school sounds pretty badass :what:
Hi I.q