Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Elite High School in Uganda

• Thread starter juche necromancer
  • Start date
well well well

None of the niggers in the comments are talking about how privileged these fucks are, they're bragging about how rich Uganda is.

There's truly no hope for that continent.

''Pharoah''

Why do niggers do this ?

None of the niggers in the comments are talking about how privileged these fucks are, they're bragging about how rich Uganda is.

There's truly no hope for that continent.
there like 70 iq average so what to expect

Attachments

• IMG_20240507_202748.jpg
    IMG_20240507_202748.jpg
    218.7 KB · Views: 14
@BlackCel_from_ZA can you confirm this ?

@BlackCel_from_ZA can you confirm this ?
Yeah mang, the wealth distribution in africa is absolutely absurd. You could have a mansion and across the road, you could have a shack(corrugated iron). There are definitely places/schools where people hire helicopters and mustangs to go to Matric dance(prom in burgerland). I think all places on earth have rich fags

45 ? any source on that ?
Most of these studies which found extremely low IQ averages were done by a white supremacist organization.

Anything below 75 is mentally retarded, 45 is non-functional.

Most of these studies which found extremely low IQ averages were done by a white supremacist organization.

Anything below 75 is mentally retarded, 45 is non-functional.
yes my excatly thoughts tho average 75 iq is somewhat believable for them

Unironically nigs brag about it, comparing it to gothic cathedrals, roman, greek monuments, chinese pagodas, thai temples and hindu dindu architecture too :lul::lul::lul::lul:

:feelskek: Suifuel. My life sucks, but at least I'm not a nigger in Africa.
I cant imagine what's it's like but I think it's fairly close to being an indian. Super hot , humid environment and youre constantly surrounded by shitskinned subhumans who talk like macaques , toiling away at manual labouring job to make top %1 of the country even more rich.

JFL to that flexing. I’ve noticed that shitskins and niggers tend to like to flex on the poor. I remember the pajeet who built a skyscraper house in the middle of a slum.

Finest Malian architectural marvel built at the height of it's empire
View attachment 1154506
What's embarassing, is that, the mosque was built with the help of Arabs(, even the kingdom and almost every civilazation in Africa was set up with the help of Arabs) and that mosque isn't even old, it was destroyed three Times, the current structure is from 1923 or something.

I cant imagine what's it's like but I think it's fairly close to being an indian. Super hot , humid environment and youre constantly surrounded by shitskinned subhumans who talk like macaques , toiling away at manual labouring job to make top %1 of the country even more rich.
Africans could easily be the richest continent on Earth if the had the IQ of working togheter, sigh. Check Congo’s mineral deposit, insane that they have the best lands and still are shithole.

Africans could easily be the richest continent on Earth if the had the IQ of working togheter, sigh. Check Congo’s mineral deposit, insane that they have the best lands and still are shithole.
And these niggers have the audacity, to say whypipo are stealing their resources.
This is why it's hilarious, when people say the gulf states like Bahrain, Saudi, UAE, Qatar, Kuwait, Oman etc are only rich because, of oil. Even Sudan has oil but it's an absolute shithole. Managing a country require IQ. Something niggers lack.

Last edited:
Race pill is the most brutal. Every country can look as beautiful as Europe or any other western country(except Latin American shitholes) if you populated them with actual humans(AKA white people and east Asians)

Stop bullshitting lmao, if you were among the wealthiest in a country where people literally have to flee from lions in order to survive, you would think you were superior to them too.

Race pill is the most brutal. Every country can look as beautiful as Europe or any other western country(except Latin American shitholes) if you populated them with actual humans(AKA white people and east Asians)
True, Africa isn’t a terrible continent just terrible people inhabits the continent, same for Asia but is less worse. Rhodesia was considered the Bread Basket of Africa, incredible rich, incredible powerful. Just an example of how the racepill is valid and that whites are the apex race of mankind.

True, Africa isn’t a terrible continent just terrible people inhabits the continent, same for Asia but is less worse. Rhodesia was considered the Bread Basket of Africa, incredible rich, incredible powerful. Just an example of how the racepill is valid and that whites are the apex race of mankind.
That's why I believe , other than east Asians and white people , no race deserves to even exist. Whites have shit load of nukes but they never use it where it's needed(AKA carpet bombing entirety of third world)

That's why I believe , other than east Asians and white people , no race deserves to even exist. Whites have shit load of nukes but they never use it where it's needed(AKA carpet bombing entirety of third world)
I just wish shitskins and niggers weren’t that many. Africa had population of 150m in the beginning of 20s century, now around 2 billion, and they are on there way to 5 billion in 2100, sigh. The world population should never had exceed above 4 billion.

Stop bullshitting lmao, if you were among the wealthiest in a country where people literally have to flee from lions in order to survive, you would think you were superior to them too.
Who said anything about feeling superior?

What's embarassing, is that, the mosque was built with the help of Arabs(, even the kingdom and almost every civilazation in Africa was set up with the help of Arabs) and that mosque isn't even old, it was destroyed three Times, the current structure is from 1923 or something.
You know what ? I apologize for being mean to you brocel. You are a lot lot better than other users here.

Who said anything about feeling superior?
My point is that, if you were in their shoes, you would also gladly adopt and embrace the hedonistic, lavish lifestyle with little regard for the less fortunate. Whether you're willing to admit it or not, everyone longs and strives for what privileged people have, so you can't quite blame them for taking advantage of their opportunities. It's human nature.

Last edited:
Absolute brutal existence. And yet, people deny the racepill. Retarded coping bluepilled normies. God really has his favorites, and it's clearly the European race.

My point is that, if you were in their shoes, you would also gladly adopt and embrace the hedonistic, lavish lifestyle with little regard for the less fortunate. Whether you're willing to admit it or not, everyone longs and strives for what privileged people have, so you can't quite blame them for taking advantage of their opportunities. It's human nature.
Never did I say I wouldn't.
Not that one has a choice in that situation anyhow, bar extremely peculiar circumstances.

I was just commenting on the extreme wealth distribution disparity, no one should feel that safe when flaunting their riches in a country that poor.

Never did I say I wouldn't.
Not that one has a choice in that situation anyhow, bar extremely peculiar circumstances.

I was just commenting on the extreme wealth distribution disparity, no one should feel that safe when flaunting their riches in a country that poor.
They should use their wealth to move out. Why would anyone stay in that shithole is beyond me. The scenery isn't worth living in such a hellish nigger pit.

Dont forget that Dar-es-Salam was established by an Arab. And that is the most ecnomically succesful city in Niggerland

I just wish shitskins and niggers weren’t that many. Africa had population of 150m in the beginning of 20s century, now around 2 billion, and they are on there way to 5 billion in 2100, sigh. The world population should never had exceed above 4 billion.
Same, niggers and shitskins would be a lot more tolerable there wasn't so much of them. Imagine if we lived in a world where 50% of the world was white, and the other 50% brown/black. How much more beautiful would such a world be?:feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:

That's why I believe , other than east Asians and white people , no race deserves to even exist.
Arabs and Turks as well. Maybe the top 10% of pajeets as well

And these niggers have the audacity, to say whypipo are stealing their resources.
This is why it's hilarious, when people say the gulf states like Bahrain, Saudi, UAE, Qatar, Kuwait, Oman etc are only rich because, of oil. Even Sudan has oil but it's an absolute shithole. Managing a country require IQ. Something niggers lack.
Yep, it's always so disingenious when people dismiss the success of arabs with muh oil, as if Venuzela, russia, and nigeria also dont have oil, yet are far bigger shitholes than these Arab countries

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back