Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News El Chapo son captured again

Spiccels they found our boss :feelsrope:

shiet just as I finished narcos mexico s2 :forcedsmile:

They already attacked the army at Culiacan airport. So yes it's going to get really bad probably, not the first time it happens tbh. Mexicancels specially in the northen states where cartels are more present please stay safe indoors :feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton:

If he actually deals with fent, he deserves death

They already attacked the army at Culiacan airport. So yes it's going to get really bad probably, not the first time it happens tbh. Mexicancels specially in the northen states where cartels are more present please stay safe indoors :feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton:
Yeah these narcos go complete apeshit whenever something bad goes down on them.

Imagine being el chapos son, bro won the moment he was born. I wish my dad was a drug lord too
It's a fucking shit life if you think about it. You get a lot of stuff yeah, but you're constantly hiding, changing houses, you need armed guards around you 24/7 that might as well turn on you if they get a better offer, it's literally living in fear.

I bet he has a harem of hundreds of women.

free my nigga

I wonder how el mencho manages to be completely invisible

Police stations on fire again I guess