Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Either you're 100% Viking white, or you're scum.

Sparrow's Song

Sparrow's Song

Violent Convicted Chomo
★★★★★
White on white racism is insane in the sexual marketplace. I'm Sicilian, my papers say I'm white, my parents say I'm white, and I sound white. Men will tell me "you're white as fuck bro" if I ask them if I count as white... Women I've asked have mainly said I either don't count as white, or I'm a tainted white. I've never gotten the comforting "you're white as fuck bro" response from women. This just proves that men are more open to allowing others into their race than women. This is bullshit, Italians slay, Sicilians pray. I've had guys tell me to stop trying with white women and only try with Latinas and similar looking people... kek I live in Ohio. Basically, white women don't like my face. What do you guys think? Is being white determined by what men think you are or what women think you are? I prefer to identify as curry because I'm currymaxxing but that's unrelated. I mainly only get replies in online dating from non whites and tainted whites like myself... They all want NaziChad, it's over.

phenotype is more than just race (or subrace which is your case), its skin deep. if you look good, you look good.

"Currymaxxing"
What the fuck? Why?

Boy. Are you incel?
It seems like you are specifically chasing white women. Just like the ladies are specifically targeting white men.

Pro tip, all this shit is already know, but there are Sicilians slaying it, you just aren't Chad.

It's over.

I am Latino and have your same problem.

Last edited:
The sopranos hbo
>Sicilian
Just mafiamaxx bro

"Currymaxxing"
What the fuck? Why?
It's over for me. I'm 5ft7 so I have no future and I'll probably die alone. That's why I have embraced the curry lifestyle to the fullest. I have nobody to impress, I might as well join the people I understand and identify with the most... the currycels. I legit streetshit when no cars are driving by. I dress like Tipu Sultan and shun meat eaters.
Boy. Are you incel?
It seems like you are specifically chasing white women. Just like the ladies are specifically targeting white men.

Pro tip, all this shit is already know, but there are Sicilians slaying it, you just aren't Chad.

It's over.

I am Latino and have your same problem.
The Sicilians who slay are the ones with Norman blood, the white Sicilians. My Sicilian last name is Arabic and I descend from sand hermits, not Normans and Lombards... I'm just a step up from Arab. I have no choice but to try with white women, I live in Ohio, that's pretty much all we got. The black women here only want thugs or white guys with money. I just have to Looksmax and move to India.

Last edited:
It's over for me. I'm 5ft7 so I have no future and I'll probably die alone. That's why I have embraced the curry lifestyle to the fullest. I have nobody to impress, I might as well join the people I understand and identify with the most... the currycels. I legit streetshit when no cars are driving by. I dress like Tipu Sultan and shun meat eaters.

The Sicilians who slay are the ones with Norman blood, the white Sicilians. My Sicilian last name is Arabic and I descend from sand hermits, not Normans and Lombards... I'm just a step up from Arab. I have no choice but to try with white women, I live in Ohio, that's pretty much all we got. The black women here only want thugs or white guys with money. I just have to Looksmax and move to India.
:feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope:

fuckin guinea jk

Stopped reading thread cuz of LARPing.
Photographic evidence? Will photograph a piece of paper with my username and date next to the shit pile. At night though.

Photographic evidence? Will photograph a piece of paper with my username and date next to the shit pile. At night though.

Yeah. I'm guessing you don't bring toilet paper with you. If you're streetshitting then you're probably a mentalcel and I would argue that is fucking you up as much as or possibly even more than your looks and height. There are 5'7 guys with decent faces who can get a gf. I don't know of many mentally ill streetshitters in the west who can do the same.

Yeah. I'm guessing you don't bring toilet paper with you. If you're streetshitting then you're probably a mentalcel and I would argue that is fucking you up as much as or possibly even more than your looks and height. There are 5'7 guys with decent faces who can get a gf. I don't know of many mentally ill streetshitters in the west who can do the same.
I'm vegetarian, most of the time I don't need to wipe because there is no residue but I do carry tissues for when I'm sniffling in freezers or doing a fab away from home. I mainly streetshit on country roads and suburban sidewalks at night so I don't get caught. Eventually, I'll have the confidence to streetshit in broad daylight. I'm not NT, most people think I'm insane and are afraid of me, that's just a side effect of being 5ft7, bald, and ugly.

I'm vegetarian, most of the time I don't need to wipe because there is no residue but I do carry tissues for when I'm sniffling in freezers or doing a fab away from home. I mainly streetshit on country roads and suburban sidewalks at night so I don't get caught. Eventually, I'll have the confidence to streetshit in broad daylight. I'm not NT, most people think I'm insane and are afraid of me, that's just a side effect of being 5ft7, bald, and ugly.

I beg to differ about not needing to wipe. Everyone needs to wipe.

Why is this forum so full of mentally ill men??? Is there a sane version of the incel community who are a) ugly b) don't act weird because of a).??

??????
I've seen quite a couple of 5'7'ers slay, but the fact remains that on average it's over.

Why is this forum so full of mentally ill men??? Is there a sane version of the incel community who are a) ugly b) don't act weird because of a).??
It's because you're British and Americans all seem mentally ill to you. Even NT Americans are called mentally ill by British people because we are not British.

:lul::lul::lul:

Have you ever tried with Latinas?

It's because you're British and Americans all seem mentally ill to you. Even NT Americans are called mentally ill by British people because we are not British.
Hahaha, love this.

White on white racism is insane in the sexual marketplace. I'm Sicilian, my papers say I'm white, my parents say I'm white, and I sound white. Men will tell me "you're white as fuck bro" if I ask them if I count as white... Women I've asked have mainly said I either don't count as white, or I'm a tainted white. I've never gotten the comforting "you're white as fuck bro" response from women. This just proves that men are more open to allowing others into their race than women. This is bullshit, Italians slay, Sicilians pray. I've had guys tell me to stop trying with white women and only try with Latinas and similar looking people... kek I live in Ohio. Basically, white women don't like my face. What do you guys think? Is being white determined by what men think you are or what women think you are? I prefer to identify as curry because I'm currymaxxing but that's unrelated. I mainly only get replies in online dating from non whites and tainted whites like myself... They all want NaziChad, it's over.

Good to see you whites getting a taste of your own medicine.

It's fucking funny to me whenever a dark skinned Italian or Latino gets rejected because foids think they're curry. :lul:

Its the looks that defines your identity. Of course I'd be deluded to think that I am white, since my skin is brown. Only white can be white does that make any sense eh

I doubt it.

I think inevitably mentally ill men will congregate on an incel forum because they're probably incel.

Like, not all ugly dudes are mentally ill. Not all ugly dudes are incel.
Not all mentally ill dudes are ugly. Not all mentally ill dudes are incel
But the ugly and mentally ill dudes are going to be incel 100%.

If you don't have light eyes(grey, blue, green)and at least brown hair you're not a true viking.

Last edited:
Transrace brah, Sicilians are Arabs come join us brah

I recommend getting blue eyed contacts it's really rare to see a dark skin person with light eyes you might get called out by your friends for frauding but you will be seen as "exotic" to women. You can claim that you're jewish if women call you out tbh.

I doubt it.

I think inevitably mentally ill men will congregate on an incel forum because they're probably incel.

Like, not all ugly dudes are mentally ill. Not all ugly dudes are incel.
Not all mentally ill dudes are ugly. Not all mentally ill dudes are incel
But the ugly and mentally ill dudes are going to be incel 100%.

So where are the ugly sane dudes here? I can name about 5.

Sicilians aren't white whoever told you this is a liar.

So where are the ugly sane dudes here? I can name about 5.

yeah that's because this is an echo chamber where everyone gets more insane the more time they spend here.

I dunno that there's anywhere for just plain ugly dudes who are ok to go

yeah that's because this is an echo chamber where everyone gets more insane the more time they spend here.

I dunno that there's anywhere for just plain ugly dudes who are ok to go

Funnily enough, I seem to gravite to the real incels here. There is something distinctly sane, less LARPy, etc, about them. But cuz there is so much content here, I can only sniff a few out.

I mainly only get replies in online dating from non whites and tainted whites like myself...
I would kill for that kind of attention, but srsly wtf is wrong with white males on this forum?

If you live in US, you should know that they adopted the the Nazi standard (White=Nordic).

Even a blue eyed blond guy is not white anymore if he open his mouth and speak a latin linguage. Crazy but true.

Funny thing is that Nordic people were civilized by Latin people from Roman Empire, not the opposite.

Anyway, it doesn't matter to me cause America is not the Market where I look for female (and is a awful market for many other reasons).

By the way I agree with the guys saying your main problem is not racism but not being good looking

Last edited:
Even if you're 100% Viking white, you're still scum.

Blond hair, blue eyes, tapered frame, tall.

Number of "shower my dusky skin with your Aryan seed" gfs to date = 0.

Foids call you "tainted white"? Where the fuck do you live? Nazi Germany?

Manlet height iq thread.

You can't be "100% Viking", everyone is atleast some percentage of black and arab/jewish.

Transrace brah, Sicilians are Arabs come join us brah
I'm Arabmaxxing along with my currymaxxing... Working on my jambiya tonight, might debate the Abbasid Conspiracy with some Ummah trolls...

I'm Arabmaxxing along with my currymaxxing... Working on my jambiya tonight, might debate the Abbasid Conspiracy with some Ummah trolls...
Don't forget to study the ummayad history, it's the basis of arabmaxxing

Heh, try being a spaniard. Not enough white to be a whitecel, not enough moor to be a muslimcel :feelsrope:

you better run abdul or pajet game
Heh, try being a spaniard. Not enough white to be a whitecel, not enough moor to be a muslimcel :feelsrope:
I thought spanish women were open and charismatic even with ethnic bewlo average spics for getting laid

@Sparrow's Song

Tainted white? My goodness.

Please tell me where you live so I can buy plane tickets to that wonderful place right now.
Ohio, apparently. This thread is so crazy to me because Im 20% ethnic and 25% spanish yet I am as caucasian looking as you could possibly be.

"Currymaxxing"
What the fuck? Why?

There is a curry sleeping inside the heart of every human being, one just needs to wake him up. OP is just trying that, he is also an avid street-shitter. He also wears curry attire, he can cook curry foods as well. OP is more curry than any other curry on this forum.

Now I definitely want a pic. Send me a PM buddy boy. I do not "dox" I have no care of who you are.
I'm basically a white hispanic person with blue eyes, something that is quite common.
Here is an example
a29335c4-3034-42e4-bf5d-fe34c7c586b4.jpg

This guy got plenty of native mexican blood but still looks pure white.

Funnily enough, I seem to gravite to the real incels here. There is something distinctly sane, less LARPy, etc, about them. But cuz there is so much content here, I can only sniff a few out.
And those Who you don't gravitate you block them