Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why are most big tech CEOs either gay, jewish or shitskins ?

highschoolcel

highschoolcel

Captain
★★★★
10 years ago I took the habit of googling "XXXX jewish" when looking at CEO's / Politician's background.

This opened me to a completely new vision of the world.

I've recently added a new word to my vocabulary : gay. So I'll type "[famousguy] gay" on google.

Again, I've been opened to a completely new facet of the modern world.

Now, 2% of the population self-identified as LGBT.

So why are both Sam Altman (OpenAI's CEO, billionaire), Peter Thiel (Paypal's founder, billionaire) and Tim Cook (Apple's CEO, billionaire) all gay ?

This legit makes me question everything they say. They'll make these business conferences to talk about all sorts of business concepts and I'm like "wait a minute, I see a common denominator between all of you guys".

"But Airbnb's CEO (Brian Chesky) isn't gay !" - Yup, but he's jewish.

"But Microsoft CEOs is not gay nor jewish !" - Wrong, he's gay too, and curry.

Can a christian white man who doesn't take it up the ass still make it in this country ? what the fuck is happening to the USA ?

Why are gays so overrepresented in top positions ?

Happy fun

@Chudpreet Is Satya Nadella kamma or brahmin? It's a debate here.

10 years ago I took the habit of googling "XXXX jewish" when looking at CEO's / Politician's background.

This opened me to a completely new vision of the world.

I've recently added a new word to my vocabulary : gay. So I'll type "[famousguy] gay" on google.

Again, I've been opened to a completely new facet of the modern world.

Now, 2% of the population self-identified as LGBT.

So why are both Sam Altman (OpenAI's CEO, billionaire), Peter Thiel (Paypal's founder, billionaire) and Tim Cook (Apple's CEO, billionaire) all gay ?

This legit makes me question everything they say. They'll make these business conferences to talk about all sorts of business concepts and I'm like "wait a minute, I see a common denominator between all of you guys".

"But Airbnb's CEO (Brian Chesky) isn't gay !" - Yup, but he's jewish.

Can a christian white man who doesn't take it up the ass still make it in this country ? what the fuck is happening to the USA ?

Why are gays so overrepresented in top positions ?
I’m Jewish and financially struggling you racist piece of crap!

Because kikes are faggots.

Well there were some Germanic tribes that wanted the Anglo and Germanic men to be ceo's. But British and Americans wanted to suck jewish cock so they fought for jews to become the masters of their destinies. These whites called themselves good people , brave and such words. Now these whites are getting wiped off the earth and replaced. Britain is already advanced , I think since the last 2 years the island of England recieved 800K muslim refugees . So its about 800K every year now.

Shiettt white nigga you just have to love your jew masters and suck their cocks, be lgbtq faggots, get fucked in the ass, have your white women get pregnant by niggas. Your grandfathers WANTED to such good people they WANTED to protect jews.

So enjoy please young man and shut up your filthy racist nazi asking why ceo's are jews and faggots. Whats wrong with you you filthy racist, stay woke bitch ass nigga

Brahmin I’m pretty sure
Yeah, his mother was a Sanskrit teacher apparently, probably Brahmins. Nadella surname is both kamma and brahmin, hence confusion.

But many kammas on Twitter and irl claim he is a kamma :feelshaha::feelshaha:

Kikes push ppl they want admired to the top, trend setters that spread terrible life choices through influence.

I’m Jewish and financially struggling you racist piece of crap!
Ain't you the guy with 20 million usd parents? You Ain't gonna be struggling forever.

Ain't you the guy with 20 million usd parents? You Ain't gonna be struggling forever.
They aren’t dying so soon!
Those piece of shit kept me Incel for my college years I can’t even afford a gf right now if I could get one!
Kys you right wing piece of garbage
Normes like you would crucify me for trying to fuck a 18 yr old girl when I finally get the money to do it at 50

They aren’t dying so soon!
Those piece of shit kept me Incel for my college years I can’t even afford a gf right now if I could get one!
Kys you right wing piece of garbage
Normes like you would crucify me for trying to fuck a 18 yr old girl when I finally get the money to do it at 50
Lol, normie? Virgin in my 30's, that's hardly normal chump.

Lol, normie? Virgin in my 30's, that's hardly normal chump.
idc
Age cucks like you will bully me when I finally beta bux a 18 yr old girl when I’m 50 and inherit my parents fortune. Now I’m just broke ass loser like you