Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Either you're 100% Viking white, or you're scum.

Italians along with meds are white, despite what /pol/tards say.

Don't forget to study the ummayad history, it's the basis of arabmaxxing
The Ummayads are my favorite. We are not told the truth about how great Abd Al-Malik ibn Marwan really was. Nobody talks about how the masjids and everything changed after the Abbasid cucks who sided with the Byzantine soyboys took over.
There is a curry sleeping inside the heart of every human being, one just needs to wake him up. OP is just trying that, he is also an avid street-shitter. He also wears curry attire, he can cook curry foods as well. OP is more curry than any other curry on this forum.
I'm not the most curry curry on this forum, for there is a Giga Curry sleeping in the heart of a curry truecel waiting to rise like Prithu emerging from the corpse of Vena. The kind of curry that makes all white people uncomfortable and awkward, the kind of curry who offers the Ayurvedic healing properties of his scrotum residue to white femoids by force. The Kalki of the currycels is among us! Just Believe.

Last edited:
Barely white doesn't count as white, tbhtbh

The Ummayads are my favorite. We are not told the truth about how great Abd Al-Malik ibn Marwan really was. Nobody talks about how the masjids and everything changed after the Abbasid cucks who sided with the Byzantine soyboys took over.

I'm not the most curry curry on this forum, for there is a Giga Curry sleeping in the heart of a curry truecel waiting to rise like Prithu emerging from the corpse of Vena. The kind of curry that makes all white people uncomfortable and awkward, the kind of curry who offers the Ayurvedic healing properties of his scrotum residue to white femoids by force. The Kalki of the currycels is among us! Just Believe.
JFL, enjoy your birthright of a blonde levantine JB Stacy waifu

JFL, enjoy your birthright of a blonde levantine JB Stacy waifu
Fuck yeah. I'm a Suficel, I think I'll take 2-4 of those actually. Gotta get a bigger bed.