Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope EASTERN orthodoxy, mang

NoLooksNoLife

NoLooksNoLife

☦️Catechumencel
-
For ricecels, if you’re tired of feeling out of place n shiet at other churches, you have 2 options for that, mang - Roman Catholicism(universalism) or Eastern Orthodoxy(emphasis on eastern)

Ofc, I personally recommend the latter, but those 2 are the best bets for an all-inclusive church community n shiet, Chicos. Trust me, ik, mang :owo:

Last edited:
The Eastern church (what remains of it) is mostly based in the middle east and some surrounding regions though. Would they be inclusive to ricemen?

The Eastern church (what remains of it) is mostly based in the middle east and some surrounding regions though. Would they be inclusive to ricemen?
I have no experience that would indicate otherwise, mang :smonk:

What's the difference if all I want is to be surrounded by white holes

Those chicos are still more admirable than protestcucks at least, mang
I see lot of Protestants being saved tho. Jon Jones and Tyson’s fury are blessed fighters goats, and always give glory to JESUS!

I see lot of Protestants being saved tho. Jon Jones and Tyson’s fury are blessed fighters goats, and always give glory to JESUS!
Ive already known protestcuckism, and that it aint it, mang :feelsugh: