Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Roman Catholic Church fucked up their chance, mang

NoLooksNoLife

NoLooksNoLife

☦️Catechumencel
-
I kept attending mass every week, virtually unnoticed n shiet, mang.

If only someone had inquired about my faith status or some shit before the Orthodox Church did, pretty much immediately, i wouldve, in all likelihood, signed up for roman Catholicism instead, mang

Anyway, Chicos… the lord’s work at work right there, mang:feelsthink:

The Lord works in mysterious ways

Catholicism is fake, it's just paganism under a different name. Why do you think catholic west rome got fucked by the Germans and turned gay in the 21st century meanwhile eastern Rome has made a lasting impact on the eastern Mediterranean and existed for 1000 more years

Catholicism is fake, it's just paganism under a different name. Why do you think catholic west rome got fucked by the Germans and turned gay in the 21st century meanwhile eastern Rome has made a lasting impact on the eastern Mediterranean and existed for 1000 more years
:bigbrain::feelsthink::yes:

Stfu didn’t bring the east lose Constantinople your own logic.