Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Early pubescent turbo sluts. Did you have them in school? How did they mess up the dynamic?

Gyros_Pretcel

Gyros_Pretcel

19th c. Church of Hamlossus high priest contender
★★★★★
Nothing is worse than an early pubescent turbo slut. We had two of those since primary school. It causes a quick hypersexualisation in every aspect of school life. Through insecurity and group pressure/herd instincts everyone tries to suddenly act "cool" cause they fear the clock. Also it causes something in the male brain to become hypercompetitive, doubt they where all sexual at the age of ten or eleven or am I wrong?. I am a progressive, but these turbosluts need to be singled out and get to know Hans removed or the male suffering needs to be alleviated somehow differently idc.

Last edited:
Yeah, these 10 yo hoes wannabe heavy on makeup and pretending to be mature.

I had two of those in primary class(12-14),they masturbated eachother in class,and one of them was the principals daughter,so she and her friend were immune from being expelled from the school.
I remember them talking about their escapades with each other during class,or what they did during after school hours with each other while video chatting one of the whores boyfriends :lul: :lul: :lul:
EE is hell,definataly not as tradiational as some people describe it.

I'd say most of them became turbo sluts at 13-14. They had a bunch of short lived relationships with several of the guys in my class. The guys became sex obsessed cave men who started to drink and smoke weed at 15. I remain a pure, innocent incel.

There was a huge slut in my class in 7th grade
Wore leggings with no panties and was always messing around with boys
She also smoked (I remember being more shocked over that than anything else, at the time)
The most popular guys in class all had a go at her, for sure

They become sluts at about 14 on average.

Yeah. The first girl to start getting fucked was Sara Rubio. Wasn’t even that attractive. Then came a new girl who was cute as fuck in grade school but lost most of her smv in middle school due to acne.

Either I didn't pay attention or that wasn't there, but I don't think I experienced anything like this or met any girl like that until early middle school.

There was a girl in my first high school year ( age 11) that had massive tits. She wasn't a fat girl at all. She looked literally 15 or 16. Had curves etc. Mind blown. She didn't grow in height at all after 12. She remained at 5'2. See he reached her full adult height at 12!. I was 22-23 until I finished growing in height!

There was a huge slut in my class in 7th grade
Wore leggings with no panties and was always messing around with boys
She also smoked (I remember being more shocked over that than anything else, at the time)
The most popular guys in class all had a go at her, for sure
That ho deserves to be raped by a gang of indian janitors.

yes they already had big tits compared to the other girls and were massive whores that already had multiple boyfriends

i had these at least 3 per class

they swayed the balance of peoples friends basically 1 word that they would fuck you and you'd ditch your friends
(never got offered anything) i knew 1 based guy who had sex anyways and didn't care so he stayed neutral towards me