Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW E-girl beheaded by her boyfriend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, 4000+ normie cucks watching this thread, we are like zoo animals to them.

:blackpill:: Power level's three thousand! How? Wait, it's over four!
:redpill:: What does the scouter say about his power level?
:blackpill:: It's over four thousand!

Yes bro, just fap to the corpse of an underage girl and send the picture to her grieving mother!
:kys::kys::kys:
Sending it to her mother is a bit excessive but I have no sympathy for the whore

I'm getting old-school /b/ vibes from this whole situation. This site is one of the last places on the internet where you can have fun as a socially isolated male.

I'm sure this dude is a plebbit user

Yes bro, just fap to the corpse of an underage girl and send the picture to her grieving mother!
What he did was a bit harsh ngl.
But, its 50% justified since the girl was a wretched skank.
Mommy has to know what her sweet princess fantasized about.
I'm getting old-school /b/ vibes from this whole situation. This site is one of the last places on the internet where you can have fun as a socially isolated male.
Here, Here, Here.
Shit is on fire boyo.

This site is one of the last places on the internet where you can have fun as a socially isolated male.
And normies want to take it away from us. Which would be a fatal mistake.

What he did was a bit harsh ngl.
But, its 50% justified since the girl was a wretched skank.
Mommy has to know what her sweet princess fantasized about.
Then he could have simply linked screenshots of her saying depraved shit, there are plenty of those, there was no need to go this far

Then he could have simply linked screenshots of her saying depraved shit, there are plenty of those, there was no need to go this far
I still have mixed feelings tbh

It's not a faultless crime. If you play with people like a sociopath; if you mess these bluepilled retards around and expect not to face consequences, you're right. You're right because this is what women do, but of course the worst that will happen is that these desperate men, whom you gave your attention to, will kill themselves. Big deal. Honestly, who cares that some attractive attention whore died? Who cares about an isolated incident just because it's easy to talk about and it's an 'interesting story'. There's no greater meaning to this than "don't be a cunt", I suppose; what goes around comes around. She could have avoided this easily by not being a cunt.

This is an isolated incident, and people try to make a big deal out of it because they're too stupid to see the bigger picture that this doesn't happen. Women aren't at a significant risk of violence because some whore abused and hurt some desperate bluepiller. In fact, if he were blackpilled, or even redpilled, he would know that desperate acts and orbiting doesn't get him anywhere at all. Honestly, I'm sad that the guy isn't dead, because he deserves to be. In my opinion, the girl does, too. I couldn't care less about her life, but it seems she exploited lonely men and was a degenerate whore regardless.

It is what it is, I suppose. It's a sensationalist news story that means nothing in the end, so why care? The greatest impact it's had on anyone outside of the families is on the weight admins' wallets: thanks for all this extra cash from ads, guests.

Her mother was just as bad of a person as the girl for letting her daughter whore herself out online. I'm guessing she's a divorced roastie too since there was no mention of a father.

Pretty much, although most redditors weren't around for the /b/ golden age so they think this is the worst thing to ever happen on the internet, and everyone here needs to be executed by firing squad.
The Soy Squad.

Is our site gonna crash from the traffic from reddit fags?

oh no no no soypillers +200 within 50 seconds!

What's the problem of those inkels, cant they be normal like myself.
9ja4cokazda31.jpg

Honestly, who cares that some attractive attention whore died? Who cares about an isolated incident just because it's easy to talk about and it's an 'interesting story'. There's no greater meaning to this than "don't be a cunt", I suppose; what goes around comes around. She could have avoided this easily by not being a cunt.
You said truth, now watch you're called out as toxic mysogynist, as wahmen can do no wrong. They are allowed to behave themselves any way they want, but when they have to face justice and consequences for all what they did, it's misogyny and wrongdoing.

What's the problem of those inkels, cant they be normal like myself.
9ja4cokazda31.jpg
Oh shit my sides....
Gay beyond recognition.

Hey IT and reddit simps can you please put me in the screenshot, I have yet to be feature on IT or any video

Isn't there some nintendo direct today to get rid of those lurking plebbit cucks?

slayed her like a true gentleman.

ofc there is the most guests on the site when it's about some foid.

Join the club bro.
Drop your t level, raise your estrogen and be the beautiful transgirl you want to be.

Vj_H8Yr_t5CNiAEXkakOqjtn-hZraHSSIw85jjFc65A.jpg

Will this forum be banned after this e-girl incident? They are already blaming us. Normie/Chad killed this slut and they blame us incels for it.

Join the club bro.
Drop your t level, raise your estrogen and be the beautiful transgirl you want to be.

Vj_H8Yr_t5CNiAEXkakOqjtn-hZraHSSIw85jjFc65A.jpg
Super Gay.

Did I make a mistake by opening this thread? :giga: :giga: :giga: :giga: :giga: :feelsmega::feelsmega::feelsmega::feelsmega::feelsmega:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA FUCKING LOOOOOOOL 3800 guests

@NeetSupremacist dude this might be your epic thread, its like the youtube vids all over again

:feelsmega: :feelsmega: :feelsmega: :feelsmega: :feelsmega: :feelsmega: :feelsmega: :feelsmega: :feelsmega:

We don't have any affiliation with the guy who killed this girl. He was not an user here, never declared himself as incel or posted related incel content in his social media. No one here would lose their time talking to some slut from instagram.

We don't have any affiliation with the guy who killed this girl. He was not an user here, never declared himself as incel or posted related incel content in his social media. No one here would lose their time talking to some slut from instagram.

Will this forum be banned after this e-girl incident? They are already blaming us. Normie/Chad killed this slut and they blame us incels for it.
Normies are idiotic subhumans who can't analyze things

Da jews will try to shut this site down, I know it.

How do we prevent the jews from gagging us brothers?
If they convince the .co domain to close our Forum then yeah.
Its gone boyo.

Your thread has over 26K views...
Congratz.
jfl, if one of us truecels was brutally murdered the thread would have negative views, that's how much people care about us.

jfl, if one of us truecels was brutally murdered the thread would have negative views, that's how much people care about us.
Pretty much, unfortunately.

JFL 4.1k cucks holy shit

REMINDER TO FAGGOT BLUEPILLERS:
THE KILLER WAS A MAJOR CUCK ORBITER; A USER HERE WOULD NEVER ORBIT AN /R9K/ SLUT

you can fuck off back to reddit now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back