Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW E-girl beheaded by her boyfriend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
THIS THREAD IS THE REASON WHY'RE GETTING OVER 4000 GUESTS! THE GUY THAT KILLED HER IS NOT EVEN AN INCEL! WTF!!!??? I'm going to take a shit, this is getting outta control.

THIS THREAD IS THE REASON WHY'RE GETTING OVER 4000 GUESTS! THE GUY THAT KILLED HER IS NOT EVEN AN INCEL! WTF!!!??? I'm going to take a shit, this is getting outta control.
Indeed.
Shit just got out of hand.

Lesson learnt from this. Never get feelings and orbit women

Her instagram:

Typical slut:

Insta of her boyfriend who cut her head off:

Picture of her beheaded body:

View attachment 130815

Funniest thing is: if foids were forced by their fathers, like in the good old days, to marry that good guy who is so nice and boring instead of those who make her pussy wet and "make them feel special" such things would probaby never happen

I did send her mom my condolences together with a cum tribute to the bitch getting rekt. She died coz she was a thot and I hope that she takes this as a lesson on how hard she failed at parenting.
8B145993 E964 45FF B559 0D1731E4E4B4

You basedmog this whole forum.

View attachment 130989

lol reddit is hysterical, these are the same people who're usually campaigning against the death penalty
Serial killers, gang bangers and murders - No no they can be rehabilitated, we can't execute them
Incel does something edgy on the internet - OMG WE NEED THE DEATH PENALTY BACK NOW

Edgy forum shit worse than literal murder confirmed.
Most humans are retarded.
I know.
She looks like she escaped from an concentration camp.
Or a Red room in some obscure corner from the Deep Web.

Well she glorifies suicide, and on her Highlights she jumped out of a window.

She glorified death throughout her page. Can't feel bad about that.:rolleyes:

Women don't deserve any rights at all. They are just a walking uterus. We need sharia law in the west.
We need old style roman patriarchy

I don't understand, the person was literally her boyfriend, what do incels have to do with anything?

I guess we might as well slap the label incel on every murder.
Oh you dont remember sweaty? all murders were by incels!

Just fucking lol at the reddit simps throwing a sissy fit over some edgy comment on the internet. If the femorrhoid who got killed was an ugly male nobody would give a shit

I wonder how many of the current greycels viewing this thread are IT members; there seems to be a greater ratio than usual.

I don't understand, the person was literally her boyfriend, what do incels have to do with anything?
I guess everyone apart from incels likes manipulating cheating whores.
What a time to be alive.

Saw someone post this on reddit, haven't been on incels.co in a looong time, thanks for reminding me of this site reddit :feelsokman:.

What the fuck? The number of soypillers is constantly growing.

I guess we might as well slap the label incel on every murder.
Don't you know.

public class NPC{

public static void main(String[] args){

if (negative_things_happen_to_queen){

System.out.println("INCELS ARE AT FAULT!");

}
}
}

Virgin man bad
Slut woman good

Just fucking lol at the reddit simps throwing a sissy fit over some edgy comment on the internet. If the femorrhoid who got killed was an ugly male nobody would give a shit
Hypocrites, all of them.

Hurr durr Hi FBI

Hurr durr glownigger

Hurr durr ATF don't shoot my dog.

Fucking brainlets you. I see you everywhere on /k/, here, on cuckit.

You didn't even check whether i'm an OG here or not. Faggot.

I'm going to kill myself tomorrow and we'll see how many people will care

5000+ people online

Why so many guests? Incels don't have nothing to do with this shit. The killer was one of you normalfaggots.

Only failed normies use reddit. The successful normies and chads use Instagram and cuckbook.

Le reddit armie has arrived. Yikes sweaty, dis is y u inkwell.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA FUCKING LOOOOOOOL 3800 guests

@NeetSupremacist dude this might be your epic thread, its like the youtube vids all over again

Incels did WTC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back