Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW E-girl beheaded by her boyfriend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
This has to have broken a soy cuck visit record.

Seems like 4chan is fucked too. /r9k/ and /soc/ will take the blame, and maybe /pol/. There's a reason only 18+ are allowed to post there. They will take the whole "manosphere" down with this shit all because of some girl and her psycho beta orbiter. Nuke this planet.
Where is Nibiru when we need him the most ?

ANOTHER RESUME OF WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU FAGGOT GUESTS:

As you can see, no one here or from 4chan has nothing to do with this e-whore and her pathetic beta orbiter. If a user here sent some edgy shit to her mother, that's his problem. Why don't you cucks go after discord too? Was there that the whole thing, and God knows what else, happened.

How do you even get beheaded, just don't be a slut lol

Jfl at linking every foid who gets killed here
Yeah, 9.9 times out of 10 these kind of threads are pointless but at least we got something out of it this time. It may be a death sentence for the forum but it’s something now that the soy farmers have swarmed en masse

almost 3,000 bluepillers. I've never seen that before.

Apparently there were 4.1k

Last edited:
Cucktears had to lock the thread about me contacting the roasties mom. It was snowballing and gathering too much hate and attention. If they didnt lock the thread it would have reached the front page of reddit with over 10k upvotes. They couldnt moderate all the salt that was generated from the thread. They got literally blackpilled into submission.

Cucktears had to lock the thread about me contacting the roasties mom. It was snowballing and gathering too much hate and attention. If they didnt lock the thread it would have reached the front page of reddit with over 10k upvotes. They couldnt moderate all the salt that was generated from the thread. They got literally blackpilled into submission.

Takbir

2781 Bluepillers :feelswow::feelswow::feelswow::feelswow::feelswow::feelswow::feelswow::feelswow::feelswow::feelswow::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::whatfeels::whatfeels::whatfeels::whatfeels::whatfeels:

HOLY SHIT

The hero we need, but don't deserve.

:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::dab::panties:

@NeetSupremacist thanks for the corpse picture btw

Fucking based lmao, classic canino, jfl if they decided to report you to the FBI as if that does shit kek

nothing of value was lost.

Well done, if it really was you who contacted the mom that is

Her instagram:

Typical slut:

Insta of her boyfriend who cut her head off:

Picture of her beheaded body:

View attachment 130815

If he was shagging her how can he be an Incel? If he was orbiting her how can be an Incel? Was he a white Knight IT lackey that snapped & went Ted Bundy on her?
Or Jack the ripper?

Lmao go brandon new hERo

14121-png.842621

Her last tumblr post. :worryfeels::giga::feelswow:

Last edited:
incels 93 bluepillers 2565 FUCKING HELL We've been compromised ABORT

You'll always have some immature infantile edge faghots lauding over a woman's death.

Ask yourselves guests. Where were any of you when ISIS was coming out daily with this shit & abusing women more so than any Incel could ever dream of.

Tbh. This is a non sequitur side show.

An orbiter (probably a white Knight cuck aka an IT Incel in Denial cause :blackpill:ed Incels would rather be dead than a slave orbiter) went all Jack The Ripper/Ted Bundy/Charles Manson/Spartacus Blood & Sand on her sorry arse.

How is it us Incels again?

Hope same thing happens to my oneitis.

Technically, beheading requires separation of the head from the body. - Let that be a lesson to you!

As far as the killy stuff goes.

The internet can be as dangerous to who'res as any dark street.

Moral of the story?

Don't be a who're, instead be nice.

And for crazy dudes???

Don't fall in love with who'res! They will make you crazier.

I miss being an ignorant 12 year old believing girls were little innocent princesses it´s truly horrible growing up learning that all girls are degenerate sluts and many even fantasize about this stuff.
At least knowing this sort of stuff, makes it easier to accept the black pill tbh.

Just a friendly reminder:

1. Incel is the shortened word for involuntarily celibate
2. Many peeps although I'd say solely men can find themselves Incel for a variety of reasons such as no time for courting or chivalry alongside dating, quite literally if your face doesn't fit or you don't meet the height requirements in a specifications shallow superficial obsessed world.
3. The token gestures who like to confirm your biases to disprove point 2 can you really say that you won't brigade them for telling the nitty gritty of their life stories & do one of anecdotal evidence disprove an accepted facts of life.
4. Why are you focusing on the minority of posters on here espousing unsavoury views when you can actually read what we're saying outside of that?
5. Will you heed us when we say that this guy who beheaded this woman is not & will never be one of us?

I ask this in good faith to all you guests.

2k :bluepill:s
2k :soy:s

They can't keep their eyes away :feelshaha:

Fuck we are at over 500 replies. Man this thread took off. Anyways she was just one of those “I’m not like the other girls” type whore. Nothing of value was lost
Her mother was just as bad of a person as the girl for letting her daughter whore herself out online. I'm guessing she's a divorced roastie too since there was no mention of a father.
High IQ. Fuck the bluepilled cucks that say otherwise

Last edited:
As a Mexican, I don't believe that it's a full beheading like what narcos do at the US-Mexico border.

Based Narcos.

They are pretty much the only group out there consistently beheading foids as well as men.

Gotta be fair and not give those skanks pussy passes.

If he was shagging her how can he be an Incel? If he was orbiting her how can be an Incel? Was he a white Knight IT lackey that snapped & went Ted Bundy on her?
Or Jack the ripper?
Apparently he wasn't incel, I don't know why normies are claiming that or saying we had anything to do with her. Most incels are disgusted by ethots and don't orbit them.

Twitter fucked the entire story up with it's usual retardation, family and friends have come out to say that he wasn't a stalker and was in fact someone she knew IRL for a while or some shit. The whole stalker narrative was just some crap reddit and feminist twitter pushed to make it into an incel story.

The whole stalker thing made no sense any way consider she was getting a ride with him, why the fuck would you get a ride for a concert with a stalker?

Entirely fictitious & fabricated. Doesn't surprise me.

And if it was a female who killed her boyfriend or an incel, everyone would be saying ”oh well. That’s life”. All because she’s a foid and somewhat cute people now act like she was an innocent angel. Honestly even the average female is seen as having greater worth than chad.

And if it was a female who killed her boyfriend or an incel, everyone would be saying ”oh well. That’s life”. All because she’s a foid and somewhat cute people now act like she was an innocent angel. Honestly even the average female is seen as having greater worth than chad.

Worse still. If they murder their toddler or child they get sympathisers if you please.

Twitter fucked the entire story up with it's usual retardation, family and friends have come out to say that he wasn't a stalker and was in fact someone she knew IRL for a while or some shit. The whole stalker narrative was just some crap reddit and feminist twitter pushed to make it into an incel story.

The whole stalker thing made no sense any way consider she was getting a ride with him, why the fuck would you get a ride for a concert with a stalker?

Reddit and Twitter are always trying to false flag us

Damn, this shit blew up.

1500 cucks on this thread rn JFL

If any rich guy is reading this post, if you want to prevent happenings like this,
invest in Boston Dynamics, RealDoll and OpenAI and develop commercial Sex Androids for us.

Here is a feature list:

- Can walk, sit, lay and position itself in any position a human can on their own.
- Has a heater to simulate body temperature
- Chest moves up and down as if the android is breathing
- Self lubrication ( Has a reservoir for lube )
- Self cleaning ( Has a reservoir for cleaning fluid, pushing a button the android pisses and the cleaning mechanism washes the orifices and internal canals from top to bottom of the tracts with the cleaning fluid )
- Android can connect itself to the charger
- Extremely realistic feeling skin, limbs and orifices
- Android available in various heights, weight and figures
- Is intelligent and is able to have meaningful conversations with you and actually be interested in your hobbies and help you when trying to fix issues
- Instead of a speaker it uses a simulated voice system that uses an artificial lung, tongue and larynx system to produce extremely convincing voice.
- Costs less than 5000 USD

Last edited:
Foids piss me off but a foid would have to seriously threaten the life of me or my family for me to do some shit like this ngl, hard to look at.

Our zoo's marketing department is hitting it out of the park lately.

This whole thing has been a blast tbh.

Feel emotionally to detached this moment, for enjoy it more, but still this pleaure, pretty stuck up cunt being exterminated

Very tempted to make this my avatar just to troll normie guests :feelskek:

Gonna post this in my thread, it needs to be there for all the copers replying to me about "muh peace" and "muh awareness"

Edit it into the first/OP post in the thread if you want it to have additional exposure.

Glad my in the moment venting hit the nail on the head enough that brothers here find it valuable.

I swear I’ve seen this chick somewhere before. The name rings a bell.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back