Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming Duster is the incel hero of Mother 3. (Mother 3 spoilers)

FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★
Lucas is the main character, but let's look at the game from Duster's perspective.

Duster is a jobless, Norwooding dropkick who still lives with his dad. Not only is he Norwooding, but he's physically disfigured.

Hobbies include LDARing and /nightwalk/.

Unkempt, shabby, and generally untaken care of. His breath even stinks.

Some say this is a cruel stereotype, as if incels are incel because they don't shower. I'm not saying that. What I am saying is that incels tend to give up when they've run out of prospects. You wouldn't meticulously plan out an outfit to go to the corner store. You have no one to impress. And incels have no one to impress where ever they go. Like Duster. He has no GF. And he lives with his dad. So even if he was to impress a woman, how's he gonna fuck her? He has no place of his own. He has no reason to impress anyone.

Until the very end of the game. The world ends, and he hooks up with the negligibly legal Kumatora. The girl who said his breath stinks, and who he was predetermined to watch over in the secret plans before Tazmily was founded.

The world had to end for it to happen, but he got his pre-wall feemayle. Despite all his failings.

Sorry you got no reply

Is Mother 3 a good cope? I remember when there was a huge effort to get the game localized

never heard of that game

Is Mother 3 a good cope? I remember when there was a huge effort to get the game localized

Mother 3 is old news. Probably too late to get in on the fandom.

Sad that it never came out translated