Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Dunno who needs to hear this but, you never did anything wrong. It was just your face/height. STOP THE WISHFUL THINKING...

Lookslikeit

Lookslikeit

Officer
★★★★★
Im guilty of this myself. For an example, i always (for some reason, even after knowing the bp) that my message was wrong, and i still blame myself everyday for absolutely ANYTHING i did, even some ridiculous things that absolutely no one overthinks about, when its clearly a messenger thing (im too low status/low in attractiveness).

DONT DO THIS. ITS THE SHITTIEST COPE. 90% OF WHAT YOU THOUGHT/STILL THINK YOU DID OF CRINGEMAXXING SHIT WOULD BE SEEN AS NORMAL (EVEN COOL) IF CHAD DID IT. ITS NOT YOUR FAULT.

I didnt hold frame or squint hard enough bro

preach sister, NEVER blame yourself teehee

Are you being ironic? If so, tell me where im wrong.
I kind of agree with you but you shouldn't NEVER blame yourself when it comes to saying cringy shit.
If you're chad you can say what you want, but even normies have to watch what they say.
You can't go around saying autistic shit and then blame lookism.

Absolutely never taking accountability is a foid mindset,

I kind of agree with you but you shouldn't NEVER blame yourself when it comes to saying cringy shit.
If you're chad you can say what you want, but even normies have to watch what they say.
You can't go around saying autistic shit and then blame lookism.

Absolutely never taking accountability is a foid mindset,
Thats why i said 90%. You can still be accountable for what you say, but its WAY LESS than what you think (that you said or did that was actual cringe)...

Thats why i said 90%. You can still be accountable for what you say, but its WAY LESS than what you think (that you said or did that was actual cringe)...
oh yeah my bad I didn't read all of it

Incel affirmations LOL.

The only thing that matters in your social life is how good looking your face is and how sexy your body is and how youthful you look.

You forgot to mention being NT. Being non NT = social death sentence

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back