Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Dumb whore doing yoga in public

The Foid Slayer

The Foid Slayer

Self proclaimed master of darkness
★★★★
Just trying to enjoy a day off at the park when I spotted this fucking whore doing yoga in public. Sight of it filled me with rage as if to say "teehee you'll never be able to know what this body feel like inkwell :foidSoy: :foidSoy: :foidSoy: :foidSoy: :foidSoy: :foidSoy: :foidSoy: :foidSoy: :foidSoy: :foidSoy: ". Fucking dumb foid was probably practicing new sex moves for Chad while loving the attention from sub 8 men

Whore in question:

20240525 102944

Just trying to enjoy a day off at the park when I spotted this fucking whore doing yoga in public. Sight of it filled me with rage as if to say "teehee you'll never be able to know what this body feel like inkwell :foidSoy: :foidSoy: :foidSoy: :foidSoy: :foidSoy: :foidSoy: :foidSoy: :foidSoy: :foidSoy: :foidSoy: ". Fucking dumb foid was probably practicing new sex moves for Chad while loving the attention from sub 8 men
Why do these slust go out of their way to tease us like this :feelsree:

Whore in question:

yoga is stupid.

OHH I’m so enlightened teehee I’m a very spiritual person… No you just want allegations on sub5s and chad to give you attention.

or your stupid it could be either one

Yep. Nobody with masculinity enjoys yoga in my experience. It's only a cucked hobby to try to get at the girls.
Had to do yoga after back surgery, it was a living hell. Like waving a rib eye to a hungry wolf

Had to do yoga after back surgery, it was a living hell. Like waving a rib eye to a hungry wolf
Brutal. What was the back surgery for? I had hip surgery 7 months ago for a labral tear and hip impingement. It failed to fully fix the problem as well, so my hip is fucked up for life

Ticks should suck her blood and infect her with fatal virus

Brutal. What was the back surgery for? I had hip surgery 7 months ago for a labral tear and hip impingement. It failed to fully fix the problem as well, so my hip is fucked up for life
Got hit by a car when I was longboarding. Was a lot of shit to deal with

Ticks should suck her blood and infect her with fatal virus
Wished a curry came up and gave her more stds

Brutal. Hope you are better from that injury now
Was years ago but thanks brocel. The lawsuit was more painful to deal with, was two niggers with an unregistered vehicle and bullshit insurance jfl

Was years ago but thanks brocel. The lawsuit was more painful to deal with, was two niggers with an unregistered vehicle and bullshit insurance jfl
Brutal. At least you recovered alright. One time, a homeless woman hit my dad's 2016 Chevy Colorado truck with her car. She had no insurance, and we were just left to deal with it. It was only minimal damage because it happened in a parking lot, and wasn't worth making an insurance claim over. Still, it's a gouge in the passenger door and the nice running board on an otherwise beautiful truck.

What's she trying to show off ? She has no ass

Brutal. At least you recovered alright. One time, a homeless woman hit my dad's 2016 Chevy Colorado truck with her car. She had no insurance, and we were just left to deal with it. It was only minimal damage because it happened in a parking lot, and wasn't worth making an insurance claim over. Still, it's a gouge in the passenger door and the nice running board on an otherwise beautiful truck.
Same thing happened to my old ranger, it's not that noticeable but I like to take care of my shit
What's she trying to show off ? She has no ass

Her ass was pretty nice, it's the angle she was in

Same thing happened to my old ranger, it's not that noticeable but I like to take care of my shit
My dad actually had a Ford Ranger before the Colorado. It was a 2wd white 2007 2 door Ranger XL with a 7 foot bed. 7 foot beds are actually really rare. The newer Colorado is an extended cab with a 6 foot bed and is the Z71 4x4 package with a 2 inch lift + big off road tires

My dad actually had a Ford Ranger before the Colorado. It was a 2wd white 2007 2 door Ranger XL with a 7 foot bed. 7 foot beds are actually really rare. The newer Colorado is an extended cab with a 6 foot bed and is the Z71 4x4 package with a 2 inch lift + big off road tires
Been thinking about getting another ranger with 4x4 since I like to camp a lot, they're hard to find in the south for a good price

Been thinking about getting another ranger with 4x4 since I like to camp a lot, they're hard to find in the south for a good price
At least in the south they shouldn't have much rust. We had to get rid of the old ranger because it became too rusty. Up here, most older cars are rust buckets. That's why my dad bought his 1971 Camaro from Arizona in 2010 instead of looking for a classic car around here in the north. All of them around here were junk, so had he to buy one online from a long distance away. Still have that thing 14 years later btw, and it has no significant rust

At least in the south they shouldn't have much rust. We had to get rid of the old ranger because it became too rusty. Up here, most older cars are rust buckets. That's why my dad bought his 1971 Camaro from Arizona in 2010 instead of looking for a classic car around here in the north. All of them around here were junk, so had he to buy one online from a long distance away. Still have that thing 14 years later btw, and it has no significant rust
True, might have to look for one in another state. But I'm not in too much of of a rush

True, might have to look for one in another state. But I'm not in too much of of a rush
Take your time. Better to wait and buy a good one than a piece of junk. I'm sure you know this already, but make sure to inspect the frame and rest of the underneath of the vehicle before buying. Too many people get screwed over by buying something that looks good on the outside, but has horrendous rust underneath.

Take your time. Better to wait and buy a good one than a piece of junk. I'm sure you know this already, but make sure to inspect the frame and rest of the underneath of the vehicle before buying. Too many people get screwed over by buying something that looks good on the outside, but has horrendous rust underneath.
Oh I'm aware, I occasionally check on fb marketplace and offer up. I'm content with what I have currently.

Thankfully my dad taught me
Same. He got me into cars at 5 years old. I learned a lot from him and we did tons of cool car stuff together until he sadly died a month ago. Little did we know at the time the car show we took the Camaro to in August 2023 was the last one we would ever attend together. At least I still have the Camaro though.

Same. He got me into cars at 5 years old. I learned a lot from him and we did tons of cool car stuff together until he sadly died a month ago. Little did we know at the time the car show we took the Camaro to in August 2023 was the last one we would ever attend together. At least I still have the Camaro though.
Same with my dad, taught me stick shift on his 89 mustang and took me to car shows since I was in pull ups. Miss that old bastard

Tbf curries do walk around naked in their traditional garbs

Yoga is new age slop

Whores are weaponizing their bodies in order to tick men off. It is only correct that non feminized Muslim migrants with nothing to loose enter our nations...
Maybe that way they'll learn a little chastity. The alternative is r@pe so to me either one works.

Could have easily snuck up on her and dragged the bitch into the trees behind her

Tbf curries do walk around naked in their traditional garbs

That's so they shit in the street easier :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Whores are weaponizing their bodies in order to tick men off. It is only correct that non feminized Muslim migrants with nothing to loose enter our nations...
Maybe that way they'll learn a little chastity. The alternative is r@pe so to me either one works.
We already have enough nig nogs, I'd rather not have more low iq savages polluting the streets (though I would be able to shoot them if they attacked me:feelshaha::feelshaha:)

Could have easily snuck up on her and dragged the bitch into the trees behind her
Too many witnesses unfortunately

We already have enough nig nogs, I'd rather not have more low iq savages polluting the streets (though I would be able to shoot them if they attacked me:feelshaha::feelshaha:)
That's fair. After all your tastes are your own.

However I'd take the urban trash over the gynocray. After all these foids deserve to get handled roughly. To me it's worth it.

That's fair. After all your tastes are your own.

However I'd take the urban trash over the gynocray. After all these foids deserve to get handled roughly. To me it's worth it.
It wouldn't be too horrible since I live in the south, where gun ownership is big. I'm more worried about the culture clash that would ensure. At least it wouldn't be as bad as Europe :feelskek: :feelshaha:

I have more pics of the yoga whore is people are interested

Users who are viewing this thread

• deadmanwalking124
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back