Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Dumb redditor loses his wife over Fortnite

Incellectual

Incellectual

feminae stultae sunt | 5'3 goblin-manlet
★★★★★
6Q58MftBsCFKX3wQOAp3oy9pC8zYNCU9NL2S0EMU Po
Once foids get the taste of orbiters in video games theres no going back

>reddit
:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:
>Fortnite

1519014658378.png

Death upon reddit posters

Actually reading the post is RageFuel. Another example that foids having any access to the internet (really any contact with any men who are more attractive than you, in any form) means you are NEVER safe.

Eggman said it best, unless you are genetically superior, you are ALWAYS in jeopardy of having your wife leave you.

Holy shit,

Soy overload wtf.

Chad can even steal your girl over a videogame. Nowhere is safe for normies

Lol, its over for Fortnitecels

Actually reading the post is RageFuel. Another example that foids having any access to the internet (really any contact with any men who are more attractive than you, in any form) means you are NEVER safe.

Eggman said it best, unless you are genetically superior, you are ALWAYS in jeopardy of having your wife leave you.
Tbh tbh. I had a hard time labeling this one

Can we please fucking delete every fortnite thread posted? I'm tired of seeing shit about that normie fucking game. Go play that shit if you like it so much, JFL bro
I don't play fortnite I just have this saved in my blackpill folder